Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 10. (Read 249389 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
hi guys,
l have 2.7 million qoracoin . l wanna selling. l wanna total 3 btc for qora. l realy need the money. l have been holding for a long time. qora about is heard good news. BTC good days.
haha - what a joker
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
hi guys,
l have 2.7 million qoracoin . l wanna selling. l wanna total 3 btc for qora. l realy need the money. l have been holding for a long time. qora about is heard good news. BTC good days.

Your price is a way too high. I take all your 2.7 million Qora for 2 Satoshi each, so BTC0.054. Pm me if you are interested. The price is fixed, no negotiation.
Rua
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
hi guys,
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

Hello crowetic.

Thanks for the detailed update.
I have red the document and I must say it seems very well thought.

I see that the number of QORA owned by the account plays substantial role in the initial distribution of the QORT.
Hmm this is good that you give credits to Qora holders but it also bad in some way because
other contributions are not taken into account.

For example I would have had more initial Qora coins if I hadn't contributed
roughly 4.5% of my initial holding to the development of CIYAM AT for Qora in the early days.

If you take only the amount of Qora in consideration some of us would be penalized then.
This is just my opinion so is up to you and your team (the founders) if you will take this fact
also into consideration.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

The only way you'll be able to obtain a 'minting account', and therefore a portion of the block reward once qortal project chain begins, is to:

1. prove you have supported the previous chain, by verification that you have run a node, and staked during the last few months when not many people were, due to the fact that there was no staking reward. This alone will prove that you supported the project, wanting to see it survive, regardless of the fact that you were not receiving monetary reward for doing so, and is sufficient to obtain a minting account on qortal project chain.

2. prove you have contributed in other ways to the project's success, via explaining and showing what you have done to the community. At which point, we will put a vote up for the community to choose whether your efforts were 'sufficient' to obtain a minting account, and at which 'weight' or 'level' the account shall be started.

How many minting accounts will there be?

Close to zero. He will end up with nobody but himself getting the qortal account lol. And what are the potential benefits from having that account - which is the equivalent of a node as I understand - from having it on the new chain? No swaps, only butt slaps and you have to prove that you were mining on the dead chain without financial incentive, in order to pass and be eligible for the account, lol you know what, shove your account up your butthole  Grin

the trolls here are getting to be a bit annoying. Read the doc and you'll see that all comments have been taken into consideration.  

The system will reward those who contribute, there will be as many staking accounts as people willing to create them.

RE-POST of doc on top of new page - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNljKBxuS8flAa23OWWzT-KJza4jdF5bFKR3byoCap4/edit?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-[ANN]-

Please read the doc (in progress) here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNljKBxuS8flAa23OWWzT-KJza4jdF5bFKR3byoCap4/edit?usp=sharing

This should clear up a lot of the questions.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love

- The non-staking users on QORA, A.K.A. 'holders', who have control over their own private keys, will be given a portion of the overall block rewards of the platform, paid to the users weighted based on the QORA they held. An overall percentage of the block rewards will be divvied out to these users, every block.

Every block? New Qora will be distributed to original Qora holders on every block basis? How this can be done?

And after the new Qora distribution, will there still have any incentive to keep the original Qora chain moving?

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
is Qora still alive?

I think that QORA is still alive but have some problems.
Activity: 29
Activity: 16

The only way you'll be able to obtain a 'minting account', and therefore a portion of the block reward once qortal project chain begins, is to:

1. prove you have supported the previous chain, by verification that you have run a node, and staked during the last few months when not many people were, due to the fact that there was no staking reward. This alone will prove that you supported the project, wanting to see it survive, regardless of the fact that you were not receiving monetary reward for doing so, and is sufficient to obtain a minting account on qortal project chain.

2. prove you have contributed in other ways to the project's success, via explaining and showing what you have done to the community. At which point, we will put a vote up for the community to choose whether your efforts were 'sufficient' to obtain a minting account, and at which 'weight' or 'level' the account shall be started.

Close to zero. He will end up with nobody but himself getting the qortal account lol. And what are the potential benefits from having that account - which is the equivalent of a node as I understand - from having it on the new chain? No swaps, only butt slaps and you have to prove that you were mining on the dead chain without financial incentive, in order to pass and be eligible for the account, lol you know what, shove your account up your butthole  Grin

Does sound scammy indeed
Activity: 179
Merit: 20

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Thanks for the 'addressing confusion' post - clarifies things - I'll keep watching this space...
and:
- i would like to find this discord channel
- where can I buy "real" qoras at the moment?
I have ~1500 Qora sitting on openLedger.
What am I supposed to do? Dump them as fast as possible before the price drops?
Any information is appreciated...
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Today Announcement on QORA official discord channel by @crowetic

@here - the process for finaliizing the underlying platform details for qortal platform, is underway. Will be going over the details with a few of my close contacts first, then presenting the finalized version in a paper for the community. Once we have consensus amonst the community that the ideas are solid, we will be presenting them to cat, for development.

basic ideas are:
- The chain, starts at block 0 without a doubt. No pre-mine, No dev fund (unless community decides to create one and there will be methods for that) and no anything that doesn't fit within the 'rules' that I have always gone by for all coins I end up fully supporting. Any sort of ICO, pre-mine, or acquisition of coin prior to the launch, is forbidden in my mind.

- users who run nodes, stake QORA chain, and keep it moving, will be given Minting accounts on the new chain. These accounts will be assigned a 'leveling system', whereas the minting accounts will 'level up' similar to an RPG. The level will be representative of the 'influence' of that particular account in regard to 'voting' on the platform, for overall platform development, direction, and various other proposals.

- The non-staking users on QORA, A.K.A. 'holders', who have control over their own private keys, will be given a portion of the overall block rewards of the platform, paid to the users weighted based on the QORA they held. An overall percentage of the block rewards will be divvied out to these users, every block.

- Wallets of both poloniex, and OpenLedger, are to be completely banished. Since they have decided to screw the community, no way will their coins be allowed to obtain coins on qortal. Apologies for those of you that have lost coins on either of these platforms, please reach out to me directly if you would like to, and we can chat.

(this by no means, guarantees anything at all, I will simply discuss things with you and we will go from there.)

other info

- There have been recent introductions to a couple new developers who are keen to assist qortal in multiple ways. This includes assistance with the finishing of the qortal trade portal.
- The trade portal itself, will not be 'live' at launch, the idea first, is to get the underlying network in place, nodes running, and the chain moving and getting stronger, prior to releasing the portal itself.
More information will be coming as we figure out more of the platform details, etc. But I'm feeling very happy about the way things are going at the moment.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
QORT LAUNCH INFORMATION

I have relayed a bunch of information to cat in regard to QORT launch. INCLUDING THE IDEA THAT WE WILL BE ALLOWING QORA HOLDERS WHO DIDN'T MINT, A WAY TO GET SOME COINS ON QORT CHAIN.

I have decided upon suggestion from a few of my colleagues and community members, that there will be a method implemented to allow QORA holders to obtain coins on the new chain. It will not be a swap, and it will not be 1:1, as the new chain will have a much lower total coin count. But there WILL be a method created for this to take place.

Most likely it will be over a period of time, credited to the users that create a 'swap request' (for lack of a better term) over a period of time, via a SmartContract with over time payments.

More information will be coming soon.

Thanks crowetic, that is good news!

If Qora holders get some allocation of coins on the new chain proportional to their holdings I can't see any problem, or further complaints. People were getting pissed at getting nothing if they hadn't been staking.

Crowetic is right. effort to get interested in the project so that the launch Windows node is very small. I am glad that qora balance will also be a factor for the new Qora road

Chup you have a problem, you probably are always dissatisfied  Roll Eyes
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

You are wrong in many ways.

I don't really feel like getting into it with you, you'll just have to see when it happens, since you obviously have more interest in arguing than suggesting things in a respectful manner.

Negative feedback looks ugly and hurts, but makes stable systems...
Activity: 4
it's funny now that people are only just now becoming interested in expressing opinions, when before (when we actually needed opinions) there were not many at all to be had.

Maybe the problem is nobody knew about the 'no qora staking, no minting account' rule until now.

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: