Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 6. (Read 249389 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
The beginning of December is the start time.

Thanks!

Just to make sure: Everything we need to do to transition the Qora to the new chain, is to send "old" Qora tokens to the following address QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

Correct? And to keep the private key of the "old" Qora address to access the coins later on the new chain, right?

Is there a disadvantage if you don't do the transition before the start of the new chain, but at a later point in time?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
The beginning of December is the start time.
tyz
legendary
Import Seed from Qora Wallet into Qortal when it goes live to gain Qort on the new chain at 250:1

When is it planned to go live with Qortal? Couldn't find a date.
legendary
a quantity qora l want to sell. Interested PM. Please give fair price. my opinion is minimum 40-50 sat for qora. BTC

What is a fair price for a coin that has been dead for years and is not traded on any stock exchange? To be honest, the fair price is 0 at the moment Wink May change in the future, but everything is uncertain.
Just curious,any nodes running now?
if not,how to transfer for trading? Roll Eyes

I do not understand whether there are nodes running or not now, I also do not understand what the devs are doing to leave the coin like this. Undecided

Qora nodes are running, so Qora works fine, just no exchanges due to the fact that Qortal will become a Trade Portal and Polo de-listed pump n dump style. It is one of the major points of the project, to not rely on an exchange to secure your coin. 
Qortal nodes have yet to start other than testnet. Why would the devs leave it this way? Cuz they didn't push the start button yet.
Use Qora Wallet to send Qora to burn address.
Import Seed from Qora Wallet into Qortal when it goes live to gain Qort on the new chain at 250:1

Don't forget to Grab a Minting account prelaunch if you are so inclined, and Grab a cool drink pre lunch if you are so reclined!
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
a quantity qora l want to sell. Interested PM. Please give fair price. my opinion is minimum 40-50 sat for qora. BTC

What is a fair price for a coin that has been dead for years and is not traded on any stock exchange? To be honest, the fair price is 0 at the moment Wink May change in the future, but everything is uncertain.

Yes, it means that this coin is dead because the price is not available and in any market who wants to play it, maybe one reason is that the roadmap is not working as it should.

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
where can trade QORT now? or any plan to list QORT on exchange? i did not find QORT an any exchange now

You can not to trade QORT right now because qort blockchain is not started yet. We are hope that QORT will start 1 desember.
thanks for your reply, i have some QORA still , like to see so many 0 in the amount, if i send QORA to swap QORT, the amount will became 1/250. Grin  at the moment both QORA and QORT value 0, i choice QORA now Smiley
tyz
legendary

I do not understand whether there are nodes running or not now, I also do not understand what the devs are doing to leave the coin like this. Undecided

Some nodes are running. The wallet works and you can send coins.

Regarding why there is a transition, please read the article in the Qortal wiki http://wiki.qortal.org/doku.php?id=qora_transition
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

Activity: 1406
Merit: 258

Yes, it means that this coin is dead because the price is not available and in any market who wants to play it, maybe one reason is that the roadmap is not working as it should.
tyz
legendary

Rua
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Rua
Activity: 31
So QORT will come to our QORA wallet?
Did I get right ?

No you did not. There will be QORT wallet but it will be possible to use private key from your QORA account to get access to your QORT coins.

as clear as I understand there is no road map. I do not understand how and where qort will come. As it is said, do we waiting the qort wallet? l hope it would be nice
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
The burn rate is 250 to 1 is this correct? The migration to new qortal chain makes no sense. Whats there to achieve by burning ur tokens just for the sake of getting the new ones? Who cares if it is quro or qortal or whatever u want it to be? Despite some may want to leap on to the new chain value may not follow. The old chain will be left and the valuation will also be left there.

Qora is almost 0 now and was 0 the past few years.

Here you have a group trying to restart the project under their guidance, give it a chance. You can't lose much at this point, maybe gain a lot.
Activity: 179
Merit: 20
The burn rate is 250 to 1 is this correct? The migration to new qortal chain makes no sense. Whats there to achieve by burning ur tokens just for the sake of getting the new ones? Who cares if it is quro or qortal or whatever u want it to be? Despite some may want to leap on to the new chain value may not follow. The old chain will be left and the valuation will also be left there.
tyz
legendary
There seems to be some confusion about the Qora transition. Perhaps it is better to release a step-by-step beginner-friendly tutorial on the Qora wiki page.
Activity: 3
Selling qora. Price negotiable. Pm me.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
So QORT will come to our QORA wallet?
Did I get right ?

No you did not. There will be QORT wallet but it will be possible to use private key from your QORA account to get access to your QORT coins.

- you mean the seed?  the one with 44 alphanumeric digits
Yes, I mean this one

- the seed would cover all adresses in the wallet. or do I need the priv key of each address?

thx a lot

I don't know how it will work in QORT wallet, but in QORA you can restore all you adresses by one seed.

thx for this information

so I just need somebody to confirm that the seed will be "the thing" I will need at the new Qort wallet

again thx .... any help is appreciated :-)
legendary
Ok...so I'm trying to grasp this.  I have my qora, I send it the address Crowtec has listed, then how or where is the record of account and what do I get back for sending the Qora to the Qortl wallet address?   Is there a simple step by step process of exactly how this is supposed to work.  Sorry...but I'm a bit nervous of just sending my Qora to a wallet address I don't know...and I'm not clear of the EXACT steps this is going to happen.

Thanks for any help!

The burn address in Qora will become part of the Genesis block of Qortal. That will represent an unsendable token of Qora in the Qortal chain, which translates to Qort in the Qortal chain. Each new block of Qort you get a share until you are topped up at 250:1. This will take a while, like a savings account. This is all done on the New Chain so burning the coins on the Old Qora chain is necessary to get on the new Qortal chain. Totally decentralized as all agree they leave the old Qora chain, so it is NOT like BTC Cash where both wallet coin totals exist and give dividends, had there been a live exchange and a way to get them out of old Qora that is.
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
Ok...so I'm trying to grasp this.  I have my qora, I send it the address Crowtec has listed, then how or where is the record of account and what do I get back for sending the Qora to the Qortl wallet address?   Is there a simple step by step process of exactly how this is supposed to work.  Sorry...but I'm a bit nervous of just sending my Qora to a wallet address I don't know...and I'm not clear of the EXACT steps this is going to happen.

Thanks for any help!
Pages:
Jump to: