Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 9. (Read 249395 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

I'm not sure what you are suggesting here. If you're saying that the people who have donated to development in the past, should receive some sort of 'extra reward'? I think that is a little odd...

Actually yes that was the idea because in your document you used word contribution and from that I got that idea.

I mean, the point of donating to development, is so that the dev team has the necessary funding to ensure the development is completed. Right? You don't 'donate' with expectation that the donation should return you some sort of reward, do you?

If that's the case, then the over 120k USD that I've put toward development, should give me quite a large reward! heh.

If you put it in the perspective of the donation then you are right. Smiley

Listen man, I appreciate the fact that you donated to development, it's very much appreciated. But a donation is a donation, you don't get a reward for donating... That would be something else entirely.

OK

Any holder of QORA, will be very adequately rewarded for being that, giving much more value to their coins. If they believe in the platform, and have held their coins with hopes based on what I have been saying over the last few years as we conceptualized and built out the amazing platform that we have now, and will soon unveil... they will be very happy they did so when the platform gets moving.

Other than that, I don't expect there would be a solid method of verification even if I did decide that I was looking to give extra to those of us who have donated to development.

I simply don't think that is something that could be done, even if I decided that it was a fantastic idea.

I thought that checking the transaction in the block explorer and proving the ownership of the sender account would be enough .

That being said, once again, I thank you (and anyone who has donated) for your donations, but there is simply no way to provide some sort of extra reward for that donation, nor would it be something that would be within the legal limitations, as that would be something similar to an ICO almost surely. We are striving to ensure that our platform fits well within the legalities in all ways.

You will be very happy if you still hold QORA, for the amount that you hold, and moreso if you were someone who has been forging during the time after poloniex delisted. You will be rewarded for being a forger, as well as a holder, in QORT platform.

OK got it. Case closed!
Thank you for your reply.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
 I really love the idea of proxy minting, really unique & will be role model to other cryptocurrencies.

and we all are very excited , looking for more updates

Thank you @crowetic 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I post more updates in Discord than I do here on the forums, and answer questions frequently there. So if you're looking for more updated information, as well as frequently answered questions, check the pins in Discord 'General' and 'Announcements' sections.
if the question and answer might be better in the discord but to provide the latest information should be in the forum only because maybe the community is still not much to know about this project

Any extremely important information I generally come here and post as well. Question/answer stuff is simpler to do in discord, but I will usually come here to check for questions as well. I try to be in all places at once, but I am also very busy finishing up the details for the system, relaying the information to the team to be built, and designing the UI etc, for the dev team to build out. So sometimes I get caught up and don't have a chance to come here as frequently as I may like to in an ideal situation.

that being said, ALL INFORMATION IS NOW IN THE DOC. - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNljKBxuS8flAa23OWWzT-KJza4jdF5bFKR3byoCap4/edit?usp=sharing  Smiley

Please read through it, and let me know if you have any further questions, I feel most information is pretty adequately explained there in the document. I am getting that information over to the dev in a bullet point structure, so that it can be put into the code, and created. Then the UI design is taking place, along with all necessary API call updates, etc... all related to QORT.

The platform will be reminiscent of a video game in many ways, and will be very unique. I am truly excited to get it finished up and have everyone check it out. I think it will truly be one of a kind, and something people will enjoy very much.

There are a few details regarding the trade portal itself, that I'm still figuring out. But the plan is to launch the network first, very soon, get the network growing, and becoming as strong as it can, then we release the trade portal itself.

We have developed a new method of 'minting' called 'proxy minting', that is now part of the base code.

This allows a user to create a custom private key for a proxy minting account, where this account will then take the minted coins from the initial account, and pay them out to another, with a % split.

The proxy account itself has its own private key, and if that key is stolen, the only thing that the thief can accomplish, would be to mint for the real owner. it is a truly unique addition, that I am now considering making a part of the QORT system.

Our model will be updated consistently, with new ideas and features, as our team continues to be on the cutting edge of blockchain technology.

I am very excited that we are so close now to launching our platform, and hope everyone else is getting excited as well!

I am considering the addition of proxy minting to the QORT model even prior to launch, so that there will be yet another layer of 'protection' for minting accounts.
legendary

Hello crowetic.

Thanks for the detailed update.
I have red the document and I must say it seems very well thought.

I see that the number of QORA owned by the account plays substantial role in the initial distribution of the QORT.
Hmm this is good that you give credits to Qora holders but it also bad in some way because
other contributions are not taken into account.

For example I would have had more initial Qora coins if I hadn't contributed
roughly 4.5% of my initial holding to the development of CIYAM AT for Qora in the early days.

If you take only the amount of Qora in consideration some of us would be penalized then.
This is just my opinion so is up to you and your team (the founders) if you will take this fact
also into consideration.

I'm not sure what you are suggesting here. If you're saying that the people who have donated to development in the past, should receive some sort of 'extra reward'? I think that is a little odd...

I mean, the point of donating to development, is so that the dev team has the necessary funding to ensure the development is completed. Right? You don't 'donate' with expectation that the donation should return you some sort of reward, do you?

If that's the case, then the over 120k USD that I've put toward development, should give me quite a large reward! heh.

Listen man, I appreciate the fact that you donated to development, it's very much appreciated. But a donation is a donation, you don't get a reward for donating... That would be something else entirely.

Any holder of QORA, will be very adequately rewarded for being that, giving much more value to their coins. If they believe in the platform, and have held their coins with hopes based on what I have been saying over the last few years as we conceptualized and built out the amazing platform that we have now, and will soon unveil... they will be very happy they did so when the platform gets moving.

Other than that, I don't expect there would be a solid method of verification even if I did decide that I was looking to give extra to those of us who have donated to development.

I simply don't think that is something that could be done, even if I decided that it was a fantastic idea.

That being said, once again, I thank you (and anyone who has donated) for your donations, but there is simply no way to provide some sort of extra reward for that donation, nor would it be something that would be within the legal limitations, as that would be something similar to an ICO almost surely. We are striving to ensure that our platform fits well within the legalities in all ways.

You will be very happy if you still hold QORA, for the amount that you hold, and moreso if you were someone who has been forging during the time after poloniex delisted. You will be rewarded for being a forger, as well as a holder, in QORT platform.

Once again, anyone who hasn't read the QORT document, here is the link - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNljKBxuS8flAa23OWWzT-KJza4jdF5bFKR3byoCap4/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I post more updates in Discord than I do here on the forums, and answer questions frequently there. So if you're looking for more updated information, as well as frequently answered questions, check the pins in Discord 'General' and 'Announcements' sections.
if the question and answer might be better in the discord but to provide the latest information should be in the forum only because maybe the community is still not much to know about this project
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

Thanks.

Can you give here any comment on my post above
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50257520

legendary
legendary
If people that were 'supporting' the chain need more QORA, PM me, 7 000 000 QORA available for 4 satoshi. I didn't forge, so I'm probably left with nothing.

If you read the document, you will realize, that you are NOT left with nothing, just because you didn't forge.

BOTH people who forged, and people who didn't, will be receiving something on QORT.

people who forged - will receive minting accounts, AND coins from every block totaling 1000x less QORT than QORA held.

people who didn't forge - will still receive 1000x less QORT than QORA held from every block.

I have clarified this multiple times in multiple ways, it's surprising to me that people are still saying things like this.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If people that were 'supporting' the chain need more QORA, PM me, 7 000 000 QORA available for 4 satoshi. I didn't forge, so I'm probably left with nothing.
legendary
The only way you'll be able to obtain a 'minting account', and therefore a portion of the block reward once qortal project chain begins, is to:

1. prove you have supported the previous chain, by verification that you have run a node, and staked during the last few months when not many people were, due to the fact that there was no staking reward. This alone will prove that you supported the project, wanting to see it survive, regardless of the fact that you were not receiving monetary reward for doing so, and is sufficient to obtain a minting account on qortal project chain.

What number of blocks staked will be the minimum?

When is the cutoff period for determining who did enough staking, has it already past?

We haven't yet decided on the specifics as far as the minimum, etc...

But we know it will work like this.

We will set a number of blocks between x and x number on the QORA chain, any user who forged blocks during that time, will be getting a minting account. The number of blocks forged will determine the number level your minting account will start.

Exact details will be posted once we nail them down.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
are they willing to buy qora for 5 satoshi?   I need to free some money  Roll Eyes please pm ;]
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
update by crowetic
The hope is to launch very soon, to get the network moving, and get people swapped over from QORA into their Minting accounts, etc.
I believe now that I have all the details figured out, and just have to verify them with cat to ensure he thinks they are good, then get the detail input into the core code.
The UI, should be able to be done very quickly, and I have devised a really simple method for creation of accounts, that I think people will have no problem using.
I am getting the detail for that put together for @irontiga to build out from what we already have, which is essentially all of it (on the visual side, just need a few API call modifications, as we were testing with the Gen 1 core prior to now.)
@here - you can check over the changes to the document and see if I've missed anything here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNljKBxuS8flAa23OWWzT-KJza4jdF5bFKR3byoCap4/edit?usp=sharing (document still allows comments, so if you see anything that you would like to see, that is missing, simply let me know and I'll get it modified.)

The dawn will come. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
For my idea , QORA should be traded at Yobit or Cryptopia.
1. Yobit never delist any coins.
2. Cryptopia can be growth in the future.
If another persons have any ideas , please inform for discussion.

I think much of the problem stems from the exchanges knowing Qora will become a Decentralized Exchange. It is like listing the thing that will end your business. I guess they could make money on the way out. Careful of these exchanges also, could be risky trading there.
Rua
Activity: 31

/l agree. we can process in yobitte.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
hi guys,
l have 2.7 million qoracoin . l wanna selling. l wanna total 3 btc for qora. l realy need the money. l have been holding for a long time. qora about is heard good news. BTC good days.

Your price is a way too high. I take all your 2.7 million Qora for 2 Satoshi each, so BTC0.054. Pm me if you are interested. The price is fixed, no negotiation.
No high . l was buy 18 sat on polo. l holder two years. l will burn it to 2 sat. l hope, qora will be good. l will wait. but now l need to money.

It doesn't matter what price you bought it at. The coin value has fallen sharply. Why should someone buy the coins from you at a totally excessive price just because you made a bad investment two years ago? If you want to sell then sell them at the current market price. Otherwise, no one else will buy the coins from you. If you believe in the future of Qora, hold the coins. But it can still take a long time until the value has reached your investment price. But if Qora fails, then you have a total loss.
Rua
hi guys,
l have 2.7 million qoracoin . l wanna selling. l wanna total 3 btc for qora. l realy need the money. l have been holding for a long time. qora about is heard good news. BTC good days.
haha - what a joker

No no. why ll l be a joker? l got it from 18 sat. and two years l was hold.
Rua
hi guys,

Your price is a way too high. I take all your 2.7 million Qora for 2 Satoshi each, so BTC0.054. Pm me if you are interested. The price is fixed, no negotiation.
No high . l was buy 18 sat on polo. l holder two years. l will burn it to 2 sat. l hope, qora will be good. l will wait. but now l need to money.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

the trolls here are getting to be a bit annoying. Read the doc and you'll see that all comments have been taken into consideration.  

Ignore the trolls - they have their own agenda - trolls have killed many a coin!
Pages:
Jump to: