Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 7. (Read 249395 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
So QORT will come to our QORA wallet?
Did I get right ?

No you did not. There will be QORT wallet but it will be possible to use private key from your QORA account to get access to your QORT coins.

- you mean the seed?  the one with 44 alphanumeric digits
Yes, I mean this one

- the seed would cover all adresses in the wallet. or do I need the priv key of each address?

thx a lot

I don't know how it will work in QORT wallet, but in QORA you can restore all you adresses by one seed.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
Did I get right ?

No you did not. There will be QORT wallet but it will be possible to use private key from your QORA account to get access to your QORT coins.

- you mean the seed?  the one with 44 alphanumeric digits

- the seed would cover all adresses in the wallet. or do I need the priv key of each address?

thx a lot
legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Did I get right ?

…after you've burned your QORA by sending them to the QORA genesis block, that is. Wink
legendary
Did I get right ?

Rua
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
As far as I understand, are we just sending it to the address below? So how will the post QORT come to us. is anybody burn your qora?  thanks
Check the address: http://qora.vip/index/blockexplorer.html?q=QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD
People are already burning.

The new client will have a function which checks which addresses from the old chain have sent their QORA to the QORA genesis block, and calculate its weight on the new network based upon the number of QORA burned.
You will receive a QORA asset on the QORT chain after burning, but it is not actually directly usable, but it's there to determine your weight / your share from the block rewards.

Hope this helps! Smiley

So QORT how will reach us?
The QORT you will receive over time is determined by your weight, on a 1:250 ratio. So, if you had 250.000.000 QORA, burn them by sending them to the QORA genesis block and receive 250.000.000 QORA asset on the new QORT chain, this will entitle you to your proportional share of the block rewards, meaning you will receive QORT until you have a total of 1.000.000 (because of the 1:250 ratio) QORT in your wallet.

This process will take quite some time. The network starts from 0 and block reward is, iirc, 5 QORT per block, which is shared between all users who get a share of each block.

Did I get right ?
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
If we have Qora on more than one address, should we make a separate transaction for each address or first move them all to one address and then make only a single transaction to the genesis address?

good question... I also would like to understand

thx
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Exactly, QORT isn't live, yet. All you can possibly do is buy QORA OTC to increase your weight on the new QORT chain, so you get more from the block rewards.
legendary
where can trade QORT now? or any plan to list QORT on exchange? i did not find QORT an any exchange now

You can not to trade QORT right now because qort blockchain is not started yet. We are hope that QORT will start 1 desember.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
As far as I understand, are we just sending it to the address below? So how will the post QORT come to us. is anybody burn your qora?  thanks
Check the address: http://qora.vip/index/blockexplorer.html?q=QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

The new client will have a function which checks which addresses from the old chain have sent their QORA to the QORA genesis block, and calculate its weight on the new network based upon the number of QORA burned.
You will receive a QORA asset on the QORT chain after burning, but it is not actually directly usable, but it's there to determine your weight / your share from the block rewards.

Hope this helps! Smiley

The QORT you will receive over time is determined by your weight, on a 1:250 ratio. So, if you had 250.000.000 QORA, burn them by sending them to the QORA genesis block and receive 250.000.000 QORA asset on the new QORT chain, this will entitle you to your proportional share of the block rewards, meaning you will receive QORT until you have a total of 1.000.000 (because of the 1:250 ratio) QORT in your wallet.

This process will take quite some time. The network starts from 0 and block reward is, iirc, 5 QORT per block, which is shared between all users who get a share of each block.
where can trade QORT now? or any plan to list QORT on exchange? i did not find QORT an any exchange now
Activity: 15
If we have Qora on more than one address, should we make a separate transaction for each address or first move them all to one address and then make only a single transaction to the genesis address?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
I guess it doesn't matter because forging for new blocks is over.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
When is the deadline to burn the QORA coins?
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!

Hope this helps! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Selling 500000 QORA for 0.75 BTC,escrow is mandatory. PM.
Rua
As far as I understand, are we just sending it to the address below? So how will the post QORT come to us. is anybody burn your qora?  thanks

Hope this helps! Smiley

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
one suggestion that is missed in many wallets:

add the option of where to store the blockchain
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
what conditions have to be met to gain a minting account at launch? minting from now until then counts as minting?
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
As far as I understand, are we just sending it to the address below? So how will the post QORT come to us. is anybody burn your qora?  thanks

Hope this helps! Smiley
Rua
-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- The time is drawing near, BURN your QORA to get access to the QORT blockchain transition.

That's right everyone, we are now within 30 days of the official launch of the QORT (qortal) blockchain!

In order for the transition to the new chain to be as seamless as possible, and in order for it to be totally decentralized, everyone who plans to move over to the new chain, must BURN their QORA. We will take everyone who burns into consideration on the new chain, by implementing them into the genesis block of the new chain.

The genesis block will contain the details of every account that burns coins, and the amount of coins they burned.

On the new chain, those records will be used to distribute the QORA asset on the QORT chain.

The QORA asset will then entitle the accounts to a 250:1 exchange of QORA:QORT (I.E. if you burn 1000 QORA, you will be given a max of 4 QORT, distrubuted every block, with 25% of the block rewards of QORT.)

Regardless of being a minter or not, the people who burn QORA, will obtain a piece of every block's reward.

The launch of QORT is currently scheduled for December 1, 2019

We wanted people to have at least 3-4 weeks to be made aware of the fact that the burn is necessary, find the information on one of the QORA information locations, get their wallet set up, and make the burn transaction. Thus, here is the announcement!

-Details-

In order to BURN your QORA, you must send to the genesis address on QORA (which you can see from checking the block 1 block generator here http://node5.qora.org/index/blockexplorer.html?block=1

SEND YOUR COIN TO - QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- The time is drawing near, BURN your QORA to get access to the QORT blockchain transition.

That's right everyone, we are now within 30 days of the official launch of the QORT (qortal) blockchain!

In order for the transition to the new chain to be as seamless as possible, and in order for it to be totally decentralized, everyone who plans to move over to the new chain, must BURN their QORA. We will take everyone who burns into consideration on the new chain, by implementing them into the genesis block of the new chain.

The genesis block will contain the details of every account that burns coins, and the amount of coins they burned.

On the new chain, those records will be used to distribute the QORA asset on the QORT chain.

The QORA asset will then entitle the accounts to a 250:1 exchange of QORA:QORT (I.E. if you burn 1000 QORA, you will be given a max of 4 QORT, distrubuted every block, with 25% of the block rewards of QORT.)

Regardless of being a minter or not, the people who burn QORA, will obtain a piece of every block's reward.

The launch of QORT is currently scheduled for December 1, 2019

We wanted people to have at least 3-4 weeks to be made aware of the fact that the burn is necessary, find the information on one of the QORA information locations, get their wallet set up, and make the burn transaction. Thus, here is the announcement!

-Details-

In order to BURN your QORA, you must send to the genesis address on QORA (which you can see from checking the block 1 block generator here http://node5.qora.org/index/blockexplorer.html?block=1

SEND YOUR COIN TO - QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

Pages:
Jump to: