Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 121. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hello! Who can help me, and often No connecting qora wallet!!!!! This is what reason! Wallet is very unstable, I from poloniex withdraw 10000000 qora!!!!!! Let me lose confidence in qora this purse
Activity: 31
restarting POW is not a bad idea, if you do this though I would definitely recommend keeping rewards low though as to not dilute the coin supply too much.  A simple 2% tail emission would likely be all you need to get the network secure.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Great to see a new dev on board of QORA! Smiley

Is there an update when the AACT will be launched? Ciyam is still working on that?
let see what's the addition with the project it is a long term investment so i guess giving the team enough time to move forward
still very cheap and if everything goes well profits are sure to ear coming from this project, good luck dev team.
Activity: 46

QORA blockchain sync'd as of August 25th, 2016 - https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/IDzrYBiqXnhNCvg

Please make it 7z format with Ultra compression, not ZIP archive. Then it will be 150-200Mb instead 759 !

Activity: 46
New website looks GREAT!
What about official Roadmap ?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
i forged 2 block today, but didn't receive any fees.  is the coin mined (forged) to extent?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
just bought 1 btc of qora
just one sat movement and you will earned good profits already good luck to you  buddy just keep holding and let the dev surprises us with their development. keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Great to see a new dev on board of QORA! Smiley

Is there an update when the AACT will be launched? Ciyam is still working on that?
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
just bought 1 btc of qora
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
looking at the buy/sell on poloniex there is a ton of people dumping at just a couple satoshi higher. seems like not long term holders
yes mate this project should be a long hold to make if you really wants to make profits it is a project that allow us to see
the value and usage of this coin, i think more investors will come if they seen the progress and start to invest with us.

Im holding what little i have long term
just keep holding might dev will bring us some updates and see how that will reflect to the price
for sure this is a good project for everyone who's have patience to wait.

I agree and I would like to add that crowetic is one of the best and most trusted devs i know

Thank you. I greatly appreciate that. I do my best to keep a spotless record, and thus far it has proven successful. I will continue to do this when I bring anything and everything I can to QORA.

Been testing out the blog and web hosting on QORA, this really needs promotion, it's so cool!

Also, I've noticed a strange issue with the peers. Wallet tries to connect to multiple peers all day, but seems to get stuck with only 2, and these two are on 0.25.1 version of QORA... makes me wonder if the settings issue I was having with 26 version is an issue.

I'll be bringing this up to vbcs and seeing if there's a workaround we can implement while development continues.

a mandatory wallet update blacklisting nodes with older wallet version, I think this has been done in other coins too
if that's needed mate we should do it right,  thanks for trusting this project i'm just new here and I always seen you in every new alt that we translated together I just amaze that you give comments to the dev and giving your trust so I guess we will be together again aside from doing some bounty hahaha, good luck to us and keep working hard dev.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
looking at the buy/sell on poloniex there is a ton of people dumping at just a couple satoshi higher. seems like not long term holders
yes mate this project should be a long hold to make if you really wants to make profits it is a project that allow us to see
the value and usage of this coin, i think more investors will come if they seen the progress and start to invest with us.

just keep holding might dev will bring us some updates and see how that will reflect to the price

I agree and I would like to add that crowetic is one of the best and most trusted devs i know

Thank you. I greatly appreciate that. I do my best to keep a spotless record, and thus far it has proven successful. I will continue to do this when I bring anything and everything I can to QORA.

Been testing out the blog and web hosting on QORA, this really needs promotion, it's so cool!

Also, I've noticed a strange issue with the peers. Wallet tries to connect to multiple peers all day, but seems to get stuck with only 2, and these two are on 0.25.1 version of QORA... makes me wonder if the settings issue I was having with 26 version is an issue.

I'll be bringing this up to vbcs and seeing if there's a workaround we can implement while development continues.

a mandatory wallet update blacklisting nodes with older wallet version, I think this has been done in other coins too
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Are you guys increasing the Qora coin supply? Where are the PoW fees coming from?

Yes, this is currently what is being suggested. While at the same time providing multiple new reasons to make use of QORA, as a gateway to traditional exchanges, etc.

Also, QORA 1 should be a great 'exclusive gateway' to QORA 2.0.

Thus far the discussions about the change in algorithm have lead to the same conclusion, that increase of the coin cap is the way to make this happen. Though, we're open to other suggestions if people are against this idea. Personally I don't think it would be a big deal, and it would allow QORA to continue, in a mined system, and re-build the network quicker.

But as I said, we're open to other suggestions if there are any, fire away!
legendary

legendary

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Are you guys increasing the Qora coin supply? Where are the PoW fees coming from?
legendary

As far as the situation on Poloniex, I don't see these small short term signs as anything to be worried about. The people will soon figure out what makes QORA great, and will invest accordingly.

For now, we're resolving the low participation in the network, and then releasing our QrowdFunds to get some promotion and development funds.

I'm a long-term thinker, so the short term issues are not nearly as dramatic to me as they might be to others. I will not give up on this project, and the team we have is quite skilled and trusted. This reason alone is enough for some people to invest, but I'll be helping to show many many more reasons very soon.

Take a deeper look at the roadmap I posted a few posts back, then come back with questions related to that and I'll gladly provide the answers for you.

Thank you for being part of the QORA community, and let it be known, that QORA isn't going anywhere! Thanks!
legendary
Burst replacing Qora then. is there development attention to both?

No, this is not even close to what is really happening. Nothing will 'replace' QORA. Not even QORA 2.0.

BURST is separate, but tied to QORA through the power of the Smart Contracts that both BURST and QORA have.

QORA will remain QORA always. There will be a change in the proof to make it a mined coin, along with likely a change in the total supply, as it will need to be higher to set up a new distribution model for the newly mined coins.

QORA will remain the decentralized internet that it was meant to be, with social networking and more features like real time person to person communications, which already function, but are currently only 1 person to 1 other person. We will be expanding on this.

QORA will be likely hosting a whole plethora of different websites, both for the projects related and beyond. QORA doesn't discriminate, anyone is welcome to host their site for FREE (or basically free) on a totally unhackable system, that cannot be taken down. Tell me this isn't appealing.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that BURST will take over QORA, that's really far from what was actually mentioned. For all intents and purposes, QORA is totally unique, and all it needs is a little love, which I intend to help give it. So that it can be among the big players where it should be.
Jump to: