Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 116. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I do not agree. The current features of Qora offers more than 95% of the blockchain projects do with more than 1 million Dollar market cap. For that reason, Qora should be play in the league like Nxt, Lisk, Factom etc. This would mean a market cap ten times higher than your mentioned market cap. Between 20-30 million $.

Qora should be sustainable and comfortable around $2-3 million marketcap imo given the amount of innovation that went into it earlier and ongoing development and support. I'm still holding and expect it to reach the reasonable marketcap levels. $2-3 mil is not expecting too much, it could actually go way higher

Not sure about 20-30 mil.

I already invested because I believed it was worth a lot more than $1mil but if it really is worth 20-30 mil then surely there is huge opportunity for a big investor to buy up all the cheap Qora and make the price sustainable at a much higher level. Why isn't it happening?

Maybe because not a lot of people are familiar with it.

Just wait... a new development has happened that I didn't expect for months... I'm EXTREMELY excited about it, but I can't say anything specific quite yet, we're playing on the testnet with it now... and I must say... exceeds expectations, totally awesome! Can't wait to share with everyone!

This leaves us at the edge our seat. Waiting for great anticipation of Qora .
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I do not agree. The current features of Qora offers more than 95% of the blockchain projects do with more than 1 million Dollar market cap. For that reason, Qora should be play in the league like Nxt, Lisk, Factom etc. This would mean a market cap ten times higher than your mentioned market cap. Between 20-30 million $.

Qora should be sustainable and comfortable around $2-3 million marketcap imo given the amount of innovation that went into it earlier and ongoing development and support. I'm still holding and expect it to reach the reasonable marketcap levels. $2-3 mil is not expecting too much, it could actually go way higher

I already invested because I believed it was worth a lot more than $1mil but if it really is worth 20-30 mil then surely there is huge opportunity for a big investor to buy up all the cheap Qora and make the price sustainable at a much higher level. Why isn't it happening?

Just wait... a new development has happened that I didn't expect for months... I'm EXTREMELY excited about it, but I can't say anything specific quite yet, we're playing on the testnet with it now... and I must say... exceeds expectations, totally awesome! Can't wait to share with everyone!

don't keep us waiting, might die of eagerness .
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]

@crowetic  now you're getting me all excited too! 

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

legendary
I think the price should stabilize around $2 mil marketcap now with the bug fixes, new ANN, video and promotions coming up. Later on, with Qora 2.0 new algo and mining accounts available, the price should further increase another 50% and afer that, who knows, maybe it will become a top 25 coin with $10mil+ market cap. This is just my personal expectation of course.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Bounty for german translation?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
OP updated. Smiley
good gob for qora, wish better development with burst.
Activity: 399
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Any dev here?
IF you need a portuguese translation, pm me.

All the best!

I'll be putting up a new OP here shortly, not hugely different, but different. We could use as many translations as possible, they are always good.

Feel free to join us in the chat https://alttech.chat and we'll talk. Thanks!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any dev here?
IF you need a portuguese translation, pm me.

All the best!
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
IS CYAM still involved with qora and burst?

(it's CIYAM btw.)

Let me put it this way... CIYAM is still around, and I am in communication with him almost daily. He is not directly working with QORA or BURST, however he is there for consultation and assistance when we need it, and to help out with certain things. He's a good friend and only wants to see our dreams become a reality.

I don't want to say much more than this, as he's tired of the trolling on the forums, and isn't around anymore on bitcointalk. I'm honored to work with him, and I'm pleased that he's helping in the capacity that he is. Thanks!

Ok, that sounds encouraging.  It's understandable that serious developers in crypto must get tired of the many toxic aspects around the cryptospere, so I wish CIYAM well

I wish him well too, he is truly one of a kind and exceptional developer.
Activity: 405

(it's CIYAM btw.)

Let me put it this way... CIYAM is still around, and I am in communication with him almost daily. He is not directly working with QORA or BURST, however he is there for consultation and assistance when we need it, and to help out with certain things. He's a good friend and only wants to see our dreams become a reality.

I don't want to say much more than this, as he's tired of the trolling on the forums, and isn't around anymore on bitcointalk. I'm honored to work with him, and I'm pleased that he's helping in the capacity that he is. Thanks!

Ok, that sounds encouraging.  It's understandable that serious developers in crypto must get tired of the many toxic aspects around the cryptospere, so I wish CIYAM well
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Anyone know how to clone Qora into Netbeans or another IDE?

Keep getting errors when I try
Code:
Netbeans > Team > Git > Clone
legendary
Interesting developments. Good to know this coin has a brighter future ahead
legendary

(it's CIYAM btw.)

legendary
[ANNouncement] - QORA bugfixes done (not pushed yet will be soon) and some new ideas for the future

Hello everyone, hope you're all having a great week!

I wanted to let everyone know that skerberus has made a few bugfixes to the wallet, which should be pushed soon. Also, we've been talking about a future idea such as this...

We will use QORA 1 as a hosting service for news agencies to decentralize their content. Since the content isn't encrypted on QORA 1 (it will be on QORA 2) it is at risk for certain illegal content problems.

To combat these problems, we will likely implement a rating system for the content, and allow the illegal or immoral content to be banned or removed, and allow people to cut certain content from being put onto their nodes, to eliminate the potential of having illegal content on their node.

Accounts will be rated, and high ratings will allow them to be 'in the clear' and basically post any content they choose, as their high rating will mean their content is not illegal. Accounts with no rating or low rating can build their rating by only putting up good content, or can be banned by nodes if they post illegal content.

This will be implemented soon, and I'll give all of the details. For now, I'm going to be reaching out further to news agencies and other sites that host content, and seeing if they'd be interested in a decentralized option.

Much more to come! The new algo for QORA 1 is in development, I'll post more on this soon!

(also, FYI, new BURST promo video released, we'll be doing ones like this for QORA as well - https://youtu.be/b1cF_a9kSbE)

That's one of the uses for the PR crowdfund that we started, that hopefully we get fulfilled! If not, we'll talk about other options for funding. Thank you all and have a great week!
Jump to: