Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 142. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Is there any roadmap for qora?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
What are the forecasts for the price Qora?

Qora will be trading above 49 sat by the end of the week. We seem to have formed strong support around 11-12 sat so the only way is up  Cool
When those waiting for the price drop to below 9 sat realise that it won't happen, the FOMO will start  Cheesy
If there no news - price did not go up..thats the true.. You can only dream about that..

Keep waiting for news until you get left behind  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
The great thing about Qora is it is truly decentralised (who's actually in charge here ... nobody).

I love SuperNET but if jl777 fell under a bus SN would die in 12 hours.

Same for NXT if Jean-Luc left ... same for DASH, and LISK & WAVES etc etc

BUT, the original Qora dev left a long time ago, and the vacuum was filled by other guys, CIYAM came and did AT which made crypto history, and plenty of other guys have come and done cool things for Qora also, like Vrontis (and others I don't know, apologies), and none of them had any connection to the original Dev ... that's been going on for over 12 months now, and still Qora has supporters.

Qora is one of the 'special' coins,

Antifragility is a property of systems that increase in capability, resilience, or robustness as a result of stressors, shocks, volatility, noise, mistakes, faults, attacks, or failures.

Qora isn't going away anytime soon, the vacuum always attracts those willing to fill it. Just look at what happened to bitcoin when Satoshi left, that's when all the talent got sucked in, attracted by the potential of the 'void'. It's more difficult obviously, but I'd say Qora made it through the worst times and came out the other side stronger.

Think of it like this, nobody can tell anyone else they can't do something with Qora. That's an opportunity

You're making good points here Vaporware, thanks. I'm gonna keep this in mind and push forward.

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)

Qora will be trading above 49 sat by the end of the week. We seem to have formed strong support around 11-12 sat so the only way is up  Cool
When those waiting for the price drop to below 9 sat realise that it won't happen, the FOMO will start  Cheesy
If there no news - price did not go up..thats the true.. You can only dream about that..
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
The great thing about Qora is it is truly decentralised (who's actually in charge here ... nobody).

I love SuperNET but if jl777 fell under a bus SN would die in 12 hours.

Same for NXT if Jean-Luc left ... same for DASH, and LISK & WAVES etc etc

BUT, the original Qora dev left a long time ago, and the vacuum was filled by other guys, CIYAM came and did AT which made crypto history, and plenty of other guys have come and done cool things for Qora also, like Vrontis (and others I don't know, apologies), and none of them had any connection to the original Dev ... that's been going on for over 12 months now, and still Qora has supporters.

Qora is one of the 'special' coins,

Antifragility is a property of systems that increase in capability, resilience, or robustness as a result of stressors, shocks, volatility, noise, mistakes, faults, attacks, or failures.

Qora isn't going away anytime soon, the vacuum always attracts those willing to fill it. Just look at what happened to bitcoin when Satoshi left, that's when all the talent got sucked in, attracted by the potential of the 'void'. It's more difficult obviously, but I'd say Qora made it through the worst times and came out the other side stronger.

Think of it like this, nobody can tell anyone else they can't do something with Qora. That's an opportunity
Activity: 585

Qora will be trading above 49 sat by the end of the week. We seem to have formed strong support around 11-12 sat so the only way is up  Cool
When those waiting for the price drop to below 9 sat realise that it won't happen, the FOMO will start  Cheesy

Haha, yea 50 sat would be a big surprise Shocked

I'd dish out a couple of bitcoin if this were to happen!

but not holding my breath!  Undecided

I believe it was on its way back to 50 until bitcoin started pumping, let's wait and see  Grin

Would be great to see QORA stabilized between 50-60 at least. It easily deserves this price - it would be a market cap of about 2.5-3 million USD and in the top 30 of all cryptos.  Cool

Qora will be trading above 49 sat by the end of the week. We seem to have formed strong support around 11-12 sat so the only way is up  Cool
When those waiting for the price drop to below 9 sat realise that it won't happen, the FOMO will start  Cheesy

I believe it was on its way back to 50 until bitcoin started pumping, let's wait and see  Grin

Activity: 20

Spend a bit of time comparing Renodura's post with Vrontis's and you will quickly realise that they are definitely not the same person. I do agree with some of the points he mentioned though  Grin
Me?
As some of you have noticed, I still have my own plans.
I may clone Qora and start over ... or may not, I may trolling all day long ...or may not ... whatever.
It doesn't really matter anyway, right?

No we have not noticed. How can we know what you are doing if Vrotris last post was Nov 2015 and Renodura has only 1 post!? Those who know you from Qora I think respect you as a coder and one who took Qora to where it is. So why not just tell us what you are doing, you might be surprised.
It's been two years since I jumped in here and now, two months outside of this project I can tell what I see.

This project was a magical journey through the world of crypto, many achievements, many ideas and most of all, faith.
But, as it happens to all the journeys, you are not always facing the good side of life.

And the bad thing with Qora is that this project is nearly dead, if it is not dead already.
Sad to see so many capabilities become useless but this is what worth's to a project without the proper environment.
And the proper environment was not established in here, no matter how hard people involved have worked.
The only interest that holders had was to just sell their stake at the highest possible price.
Sounds logic, we are living in a world full of greed, I can't see why Qora would differ from this.
This is reflected on the Top 100 list, where one account (which is Poloniex) holds 56% of the total supply, making Qora vulnerable.
If you hope for the price to raise, then keep hoping.A pump and dump group may pick it up some day.
You can find the features of Qora in so many other crypto / projects right now so, don't bother your self with this shit anymore.   Cool

Luckily, I experienced some great things on this journey as well.
I learned a lot for this crypto world and the most valuable was that I proved that ideas can become reality.
I met and cooperated with very talented and smart people.
I was the one of the two guys who actually did the world's first atomic cross chain transfer, writing history!  Grin
The underlying tech of Qora is really powerful, and for me, being a part of this was a big honor.

Those are what I have gathered so far in this journey.
But I had to stop to protect my self, I had to stop serving my ideas, my work, my time to a useless project, to a speechless community.
And I call the rest of the core contributors to stop contributing on Qora from now and on, in order to protect them.

A goal without a plan is just a wish and the plan that the holders are having is to sell high and buy low.That sounds like a great plan, really!  Cheesy

Me?
I may clone Qora and start over ... or may not, I may trolling all day long ...or may not ... whatever.

That's my - last - two cents on this

It was a pleasure...
Cheers

I am very sad about your final words! But I think you are right - without a good community the best thing cannot stay alive. BUT - what can we do? WE = the people who believe in this coin! For example me! I am in about 2 years too and I didn't sell my Qora, I have not ONE Qora at polo... I am still hoping... Am I a fool?

Whatever...let it be
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
It's been two years since I jumped in here and now, two months outside of this project I can tell what I see.

This project was a magical journey through the world of crypto, many achievements, many ideas and most of all, faith.
But, as it happens to all the journeys, you are not always facing the good side of life.

And the bad thing with Qora is that this project is nearly dead, if it is not dead already.
Sad to see so many capabilities become useless but this is what worth's to a project without the proper environment.
And the proper environment was not established in here, no matter how hard people involved have worked.
The only interest that holders had was to just sell their stake at the highest possible price.
Sounds logic, we are living in a world full of greed, I can't see why Qora would differ from this.
This is reflected on the Top 100 list, where one account (which is Poloniex) holds 56% of the total supply, making Qora vulnerable.
If you hope for the price to raise, then keep hoping.A pump and dump group may pick it up some day.
You can find the features of Qora in so many other crypto / projects right now so, don't bother your self with this shit anymore.   Cool

I learned a lot for this crypto world and the most valuable was that I proved that ideas can become reality.
I was the one of the two guys who actually did the world's first atomic cross chain transfer, writing history!  Grin
The underlying tech of Qora is really powerful, and for me, being a part of this was a big honor.

But I had to stop to protect my self, I had to stop serving my ideas, my work, my time to a useless project, to a speechless community.
And I call the rest of the core contributors to stop contributing on Qora from now and on, in order to protect them.

A goal without a plan is just a wish and the plan that the holders are having is to sell high and buy low.That sounds like a great plan, really!  Cheesy

Me?

It was a pleasure...
Cheers

I am very sad about your final words! But I think you are right - without a good community the best thing cannot stay alive. BUT - what can we do? WE = the people who believe in this coin! For example me! I am in about 2 years too and I didn't sell my Qora, I have not ONE Qora at polo... I am still hoping... Am I a fool?
Activity: 1

You can find the features of Qora in so many other crypto / projects right now so, don't bother your self with this shit anymore.   Cool

I was the one of the two guys who actually did the world's first atomic cross chain transfer, writing history!  Grin

A goal without a plan is just a wish and the plan that the holders are having is to sell high and buy low.That sounds like a great plan, really!  Cheesy

Me?

It was a pleasure...
Cheers
why the price still be lower?

The really really ultra cool feature about lower price which the ultra high-price coin cannot compete with is the following: hehe - I just <3 this  Cheesy the feature is this > the coin CANNOT go much lower hahahaha!

Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
why the price still be lower?
waiting for below 10 sat to pick up some more  Tongue  Wink

Preparing for a big pump to 100+ (only 679 BTC to go..lol)
Activity: 59
Pinned

Hello,

i tested the Win Qora wallet. The block sync over block 175K is very slow. It that normal?

Note: the Announcement link is old http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qora/   Wink

Syncing's much faster if you download the data folder containing the blockchain, unzip it and then put it in your wallet's folder before running it for the first time. The latest data folder zip is only a few days old.

http://qora.co.in/data/data_20160528_122841_220996_v0260.zip

It's also best to restore your wallet using your seed if you want the fastest sync.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Pinned

Hello,

i tested the Win Qora wallet. The block sync over block 175K is very slow. It that normal?

Note: the Announcement link is old http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qora/   Wink
Jump to: