Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 146. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
edit: Also two good devs stopped working for qora: vrontis, agran

I was unaware of this, damn, sorry to see both go. Vrontis is super cool and left a good impression of Qora with other Communities during the Beyond Bitcoin Hangout in which he participated. Any idea if he's working with another coin or just outside obligations forced him to leave?
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
can any one invite me to qora com please on slack  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Agree, price is low again. Similar as last time when it was at 9 Sats and I was recommending to buy Qora. Sold most of my stake at 52-56 sats during the last pump. Now I building up a stake now because Qora is still one of the most primising coins out there.

good time buy QORA when the price is low now.

There will be times that price will be low and other times that the pump will come and make Qora a good way to settle for profits. Being a feature rich crypto currency, I'd say that prices like these won't be seen for a long time (once it gets the attention it deserves) So all that can be done right now is buy cheap Qora, sell when the next pump comes and then buy again when prices go cheaper again. It is that simple.

I hope that Qora becomes mainstream someday.  Roll Eyes
x13
Activity: 336
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
Agree, price is low again. Similar as last time when it was at 9 Sats and I was recommending to buy Qora. Sold most of my stake at 52-56 sats during the last pump. Now I building up a stake now because Qora is still one of the most primising coins out there.

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Sad for price, wait for the next pump.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
It looks like I'm lost among the lots of Quora thread Smiley

or who recently tried to put a deposit in ccedk.com ?
already 2 day passed but my Qora still on moderation and support not replied.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What is the qora slack web address?
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Glad to see some interest and new posts. I just want to take a moment to acknowledge and thank all those who have taken time out of their lives to keep this project moving forward. Just by browsing the Slack Channel, I can say we have one of the most talented teams, all of whom work for basically no compensation.

So, let's dedicate the next few pages of this forum to giving a special thanks to the Qora Dev Team, past and present members. You are appreciated.

We thank you.
Activity: 925

Exactly. Smiley Buying all this shit before it's too late.
Activity: 399
Activity: 246
I just spent some time in the Slack channel and can say for sure this Crypto is far from being dead, it is more akin to being in a metamorphosis. On the outside a quite weathered shell with no indication of life, but in all actuality, under the surface, a multitude of changes and improvements are underway. Stay tuned, you don't want to miss the show.

Also, if everyone that reads this thread doesn't mind, please reply with "Here!" to let us know you are here, kind of a role call.

If you are willing to help with Qora in any capacity, include that in your response and/or send me a PM to let us know what area of this project you have the time and desire to assist in. Even if it's only  in spirit, your feedback is appreciated.

The first time I saw Qora, I thought that it was going to be another alt, but then I decided to research more about Qora and it's features and I have found it very useful myself. I would say that it is one of the most advanced cryptos in the market, and it could have very strong potential. Sometimes I wonder why it is very undervalued, but I guess it is because Qora is in its very first steps. The current prices make it very ideal for those to enter this exciting journey, as I have a feeling that the price of Qora will be much more valuable than what it is right now in the near future. I expect for Qora to reach at least $0.01 in value.  Grin

I expect for Qora to reach a much higher value, but it needs more publicity. There was someone who said he would be taking on the job of publicizing it soon, and when he gets people noticing it the value should start to climb. The more posts this thread gets, the more people will notice it, so the role call idea is a great strategy.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I just spent some time in the Slack channel and can say for sure this Crypto is far from being dead, it is more akin to being in a metamorphosis. On the outside a quite weathered shell with no indication of life, but in all actuality, under the surface, a multitude of changes and improvements are underway. Stay tuned, you don't want to miss the show.

Also, if everyone that reads this thread doesn't mind, please reply with "Here!" to let us know you are here, kind of a role call.

If you are willing to help with Qora in any capacity, include that in your response and/or send me a PM to let us know what area of this project you have the time and desire to assist in. Even if it's only  in spirit, your feedback is appreciated.

The first time I saw Qora, I thought that it was going to be another alt, but then I decided to research more about Qora and it's features and I have found it very useful myself. I would say that it is one of the most advanced cryptos in the market, and it could have very strong potential. Sometimes I wonder why it is very undervalued, but I guess it is because Qora is in its very first steps. The current prices make it very ideal for those to enter this exciting journey, as I have a feeling that the price of Qora will be much more valuable than what it is right now in the near future. I expect for Qora to reach at least $0.01 in value.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1086
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
Unfortunately, I see no future in this unless ACCT gets released.

Which will not be easy because it seems it is not top priority for vbcs (who can blame him? Tons of work for practically zero reward)...

Although Qrowdfund is the current focus that has been nearly completed and reworking ACCT is the next thing that @vbcs is intending to focus on so I wouldn't write things off just yet.
I think that Bter is now finally releasing coins, many who were active in the community will return, just like myself. My suggestion at this point is for everyone to hold their coins, remove the bulk of their coins from trading platforms. Scarcity creates opportunity. For me, I am just getting caught up with what has changed in the past 7 months and what is on the horizon for the up coming year. I will be participating in the marketing of Qora once I have a handle on what we have to offer and I will be proposing some marketing activities in the up coming weeks.

So, in the meantime, Qora is not dead, in fact it is more akin to a Phoenix (Suggest that be the name of the next release). BTW, it's great to be back.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Unfortunately, I see no future in this unless ACCT gets released.

Which will not be easy because it seems it is not top priority for vbcs (who can blame him? Tons of work for practically zero reward)...
Jump to: