Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 144. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Wallet v0.26.0 has been released and you can find it here: https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/tag/0.26.0

The v0.26.0 release includes the following updates:

• The possibility of translation of the interface into any languages.
  • Switching to Java 8.
  • The ability to disable forging (in settings.json: "forging": false)
  • Logging errors to a file.
  • Multipayments when changing Namestorage (if you like a post you will send the author 10 Qora)
  • Added new API commands:
       - POST transactions/find {"address":"
    ", "sender":"", "recipient":"", "type":, "service":, "offset":, "limit":, "minHeight":, "maxHeight":, "desc":, "count":}
       - POST transactions/process
       - GET names/address/
    (including foreign addresses)
       - GET names/address/
    /values
       - GET addresses/lastreference/

- GET addresses/lastreference/
    /unconfirmed
       - New commands allow to implement a full-fledged mobile app.
  • Fixed a bug due to which Windows-version could not start.
  • Command line param -peers=127.0.0.1,127.0.0.2,127.0.0.3 for add peers.
  • In BlockExplorer added support for displaying information on multiple addresses separated by a comma.
  • QR-code added for addresses in BlockExplorer.
  • Minor optimizations and bug fixes.

ttx
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
When update? There is a roadmap?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]

Hey guys, I have a really old version of the Qora wallet, how do I update without losing my funds?  If I install and then replace the wallet folder it doesn't work.

@GameKyuubi, you're the HODL dude, right?

Hey everyone, the HODL dudes HODL'ing QORA - awesome!

That's gotta be a good omen for QORA

GameKyuubi your OP I'm HODLING is truly epic. I'm a HODLer too. haven't sold a single Qora  Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Reason of that quick pump?
Agran said he done his work and ready to release a new version so we have to expect a few days ago big pump to 60 or higher
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I have a really old version of the Qora wallet, how do I update without losing my funds?  If I install and then replace the wallet folder it doesn't work.

@GameKyuubi, you're the HODL dude, right?

Hey everyone, the HODL dudes HODL'ing QORA - awesome!

That's gotta be a good omen for QORA
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Traders getting bored or new wallet going to be released ?

I think last time ETH pumped to mega highs, after a few days you started seeing all kinds of alts following suit and ETH kind of deflating a bit. I haven't really looked at markets today, but I heard on this board that at least Sia and Monero are also doing well today. If I had to guess I'd say probably some ETH traders taking some profits and diversifying a bit into other alts (or if you want to be cynical diversifying by trying to pump other alts and make more BTC trading).
Activity: 445
Traders getting bored or new wallet going to be released ?
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
If the case good for them  Smiley

Yea, but who is 'them'? Seems as if no devs are stepping up to lead updates and outline a vision. As Klee says, no mans land!

I wouldn't worry much. QORA always has the support of the BURST team too, and I know everything is going to be AOK!

I hope you're right, QORA is a coin with great tech
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

Yea, but who is 'them'? Seems as if no devs are stepping up to lead updates and outline a vision. As Klee says, no mans land!

I wouldn't worry much. QORA always has the support of the BURST team too, and I know everything is going to be AOK!
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]

10-11 sat holding so far, looks good.

also, maybe devs were a little cash strapped and could sell at excellent 60 sats to buy up now again at 10. If the case good for them  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 271
Share Love
Seems as though things are a bit hollow after the 60+ sat run. Devs leaving and now little goings on. Being patient.

I guess that 60+ sat had a direct relationship with devs leaving, coz it was likely the devs sold all their coins at that higher price.

Don't know whether it's good or bad for Qora in long term.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC

Hello.

I think you will have to remove the old data and
download the whole block chanin again from the beginning I mean let the wallet synchronoze from 0.
Also if you have your seed key (I hope for you that you have not lost it) by enetrting this key in the wallet
you should have all your funds there once it has synched.

Got it, thanks!
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Hello.

I think you will have to remove the old data and
download the whole block chanin again from the beginning I mean let the wallet synchronoze from 0.
Also if you have your seed key (I hope for you that you have not lost it) by enetrting this key in the wallet
you should have all your funds there once it has synched.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what's happening with CCEDK closing and rebranding?  Would balances be carried over to their new implementation?  I deleted their email because I thought it was another spam trying to flog "obits" again, heh.

Forbes says the exchange is closing in May, but withdrawals will be unaffected during the upgrade period and possible throughout June 2016 and afterwards upon request. It's not clear what "upon request" means, and I wonder if it means you have to email them and get them to do it manually.

Whatever happens, at least CCEDK hasn't done a Gox.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/05/15/bitcoin-exchange-ccedk-relaunching-as-decentralized-conglomerate-with-crowdfund-focus/#159939337fd1

..with the current trading engine ceasing for good this May, investors should not panic as the shutdown will allow the exchange to initiate a major upgrade. Once revamped it relaunches as a Decentralized Conglomerate on 1 July – aka an enterprise ecosystem engine.

Withdrawals from CCDEK will nevertheless unaffected during the upgrade period and possible throughout June 2016 upon request – as well as afterwards.
Jump to: