Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 164. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Very nice, awesome and professional-look QORA wallet! great work! And 1000+ BTC wall on poloniex! wow! https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_qora

The 1000+ BTC is the volume but the wall is around 120 BTC. Not sure what's going on with the increase....but great to see the volume. Really brings QORA into view for new adopters which the community really needs. And with the wallet coming soon, and hopefully ACCT with a BTC clone things only getting better for QORA! HODL and go long!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
Very nice, awesome and professional-look QORA wallet! great work! And 1000+ BTC wall on poloniex! wow! https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_qora
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
I'm a long term holder of Qora...just looking to see what all the new fuss is about and whats new here.  Also...is it possible to get all the old Qora bitcointalk pages deleted?  Its pretty confusing to navigate the maze of pages to get here.  Thoughts?  Who's our current Dev?  Cheers.

Unfortunately not, because the owner of the old threads lost access or are not around anymore.
Current devteam is agran, vbcs, maple and skerberus

I see....it makes for messy searching thats for certain.  Do you have a preferred forum for discussion on what is being worked on in regards to Qora now?  Any idea why the current interest?  Thanks

http://slack.qora.co.in/
Thanks.   Waiting for an invite now. Thats odd that as something as important as the keys to the public forum page of currency,   there wan't a "DEV Group" that are tasked with the "keys" to the house.

EDIT:  How long does it usually take to get an invite to the slack site, once you enter your email?  Thanks.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
I'm a long term holder of Qora...just looking to see what all the new fuss is about and whats new here.  Also...is it possible to get all the old Qora bitcointalk pages deleted?  Its pretty confusing to navigate the maze of pages to get here.  Thoughts?  Who's our current Dev?  Cheers.

Unfortunately not, because the owner of the old threads lost access or are not around anymore.

I see....it makes for messy searching thats for certain.  Do you have a preferred forum for discussion on what is being worked on in regards to Qora now?  Any idea why the current interest?  Thanks

http://slack.qora.co.in/
I'm a long term holder of Qora...just looking to see what all the new fuss is about and whats new here.  Also...is it possible to get all the old Qora bitcointalk pages deleted?  Its pretty confusing to navigate the maze of pages to get here.  Thoughts?  Who's our current Dev?  Cheers.

I see....it makes for messy searching thats for certain.  Do you have a preferred forum for discussion on what is being worked on in regards to Qora now?  Any idea why the current interest?  Thanks

Yes BTER is not cooperating. I offered them help multiple times but never got an answer.
Activity: 561
 its my deposit to Bter as you can see they even forged 2 blocks with my qoras     signature: 37kacJizZayRsAgwXABprxgu7oPW8yHVnCLXs82KyJzMPYybbeuj8KDAe5HJTQ8Ngz986ntqeATxST7 CiC6PSxao
Hi All,

I have transferred 3 btc worth of Qora coins from bter.com to polo but it is still showing null in qora block explorer. What could be the issue?

You'll need to contact Bter I suspect. I haven't used them since there last hack over a year ago so not sure what's up actually.

It wont help i wrote them about 50 or 80 messages and they just keep lying about wallet problems.
Bter are thieves , they have my coins since august
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
Hi All,

I have transferred 3 btc worth of Qora coins from bter.com to polo but it is still showing null in qora block explorer. What could be the issue?

Bter withdrawing of Qora is not working - for month now!

Does that mean my coin is gone? Or will bter going to compensate for the coin? thanks!

Your Qora coins are now in the wallet of Bter - I suspect. They seem not to be interested to solve their problems of withdrawing!
Our devs have contacted them several times (they reported so), but Bter is not cooperating... Let us hope the new wallet will finally help to bring a solution for the probelms of Bter with Qora
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hi All,

It also happened to me just now.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi All,

Does that mean my coin is gone? Or will bter going to compensate for the coin? thanks!
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
Hi All,

Activity: 585
Hi All,

You'll need to contact Bter I suspect. I haven't used them since there last hack over a year ago so not sure what's up actually.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi All,

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
26 version will be released in about a week.

Where can I find more information about this?

The next version will atleast contain the following enhancements:
-Multi-language support
-Blockexplorer Enhancements
-Ability to Disable Forging
-Multipayments when changing Namestorage
-Improved error logging

we will also completly switch to java 8, so you will need java 8 to run qora.
Any work done on getting a solid database ?
Right now any uncontrolled shut-down of program seems to corrupt it.
The backing up of the complete database should not be needed.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Jump to: