Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 165. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
finally i found the right thread.. looks like there are 4 qora threads
what about the recent price move?
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
For staking my Qora, do I have to activate Forging?

Yes! Open your wallet and unlock it once. You can also lock it again after that, it will still forge as soon as it is synchronized.

You mean when the Wallet has synchronized, I choose the option Unlock for 2 Minutes for example... then the forging is enabled (green)?

By the way:
Is this the official thread now?
Because I have found this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1015379.1440, where people also post comments.

Yes unlock two minutes is enough for that. And yes this is the official thread!

Great.
Thanks for your quick responses.

Activity: 913
Merit: 664

Yes! Open your wallet and unlock it once. You can also lock it again after that, it will still forge as soon as it is synchronized.

You mean when the Wallet has synchronized, I choose the option Unlock for 2 Minutes for example... then the forging is enabled (green)?

By the way:
Because I have found this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1015379.1440, where people also post comments.

Yes unlock two minutes is enough for that. And yes this is the official thread!

By the way:

26 version will be released in about a week.

Where can I find more information about this?

The next version will atleast contain the following enhancements:
-Multi-language support
-Blockexplorer Enhancements
-Ability to Disable Forging
-Multipayments when changing Namestorage
-Improved error logging

we will also completly switch to java 8, so you will need java 8 to run qora.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Where can I find more information about this?
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Will Qora move over 100sat  Huh

Well it needs a 4,5 million USD price injection to reach 100 sat. That will take some time.

Does anybody know where I can find a roadmap for Qora? What is the estimated development time? When will the marketing team start?

What is the ultimate goal for Qora? Bitcoinkiller?
Activity: 416
Will Qora move over 100sat  Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 286
Stumbled upon qora bc it is often mentioned in our burst coin forum (both coins have AT, and i think they have a working AT exchange functionality, at least experimental).

I cannot find any info about how the coins that you get for staking are created or calculated. Are they simply the transaction fees, or are new coins put into existance, creating inflation, or some other scheme i haven't though of?

I am considering investing in some qora, but in general i don't touch cryptos where my holdings gets inflated away in all eternity (i'm okay with inflation in the distribution phase, as we have it with BTC and burst and many others)

Simply tx fees. Read my lips, no new qora Tongue

Thanks, Great to hear, and good to see that this works (attracts enough ppl wanting to run nodes to keep the chain safe)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Stumbled upon qora bc it is often mentioned in our burst coin forum (both coins have AT, and i think they have a working AT exchange functionality, at least experimental).

I cannot find any info about how the coins that you get for staking are created or calculated. Are they simply the transaction fees, or are new coins put into existance, creating inflation, or some other scheme i haven't though of?

I am considering investing in some qora, but in general i don't touch cryptos where my holdings gets inflated away in all eternity (i'm okay with inflation in the distribution phase, as we have it with BTC and burst and many others)

Simply tx fees. Read my lips, no new qora Tongue
Activity: 286

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Everybody who is interested in Qora should join slack!  Grin

Please go to http://slack.qora.co.in and enter your email address to receive the slack invitation.
Next version will support multi-language:
We currently have translations for the GUI for russian and chinese:

Here is the translation file for russian language:
https://github.com/Qoracoin/translations/blob/master/0.26.0%20beta/languages/ru.json

if you are able to translate to another language feel free to help.

I can do the spanish translation, but there are some bounty for do that?, only is needed translate the json file?. i have 0 qoras actually if i can get some i would be nice, let me know Skerberus

Spanish translation is currently done by the user fiazk in slack. There are currently no bounties, we probably need to collect funds for that using the crowdfund AT, but it's not ready yet.
Hi, is anyone here having withdrawal problem from bter exchange?

I've withdraw my qora 1 week ago but still not process it yet.

There are plenty of people having problems with Bter! I suggest to avoid using BTER and use CCEDK and Poloniex instead!

I can confirm it, i'm missing a nice amount of Qora since 1 year, i wrote several times to the support, but obviously they are not able or willing to fix it.
Well that was a bad. So this happen long time ago and they never try to fix it.

Can dev here contact them for help them to fix their problem?

I contacted them a dozen times, they never answer unfortunately. They are not cooperating.
Where could i try the decentralised storage?

http://qora.co.in:9090/skerberus/tutorials

The website part also explains how to upload arbitrary files. Keep in mind that max  filesize is currently around 150 kb.
Here is an example file in blockchain
http://qora.co.in:9090/2ndtest/nature
Jump to: