Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 26. (Read 249397 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
ello there, what is going on in here in Qora? Can someone please provide me a recap of what happened and what are the current plans (if any) for Qora?

Original dev was a genius but burnt out, since then qora has become a genuine leaderless black swan with a few notable people like crowetic picking up the reigns and doing great work to keep the coin alive and advancing the tech. Qora is special, just not widely appreciated yet. Not many coins are decentralised without a 'leader' and yet still have people working on the tech and network infrastructure, Bitcoin is one, qora is another. Nobody can ever stop qora by harassing the 'founder'.

is this joke? where is qora?  it has been not living for 1 year. wait wait but how long time?

The network is stable and working fine, that's all anyone really needs, and that's been enough to keep an active community going around qora, and attract some talent that is making gradual improvements to the tech.
Rua
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
ello there, what is going on in here in Qora? Can someone please provide me a recap of what happened and what are the current plans (if any) for Qora?

Original dev was a genius but burnt out, since then qora has become a genuine leaderless black swan with a few notable people like crowetic picking up the reigns and doing great work to keep the coin alive and advancing the tech. Qora is special, just not widely appreciated yet. Not many coins are decentralised without a 'leader' and yet still have people working on the tech and network infrastructure, Bitcoin is one, qora is another. Nobody can ever stop qora by harassing the 'founder'.

is this joke? where is qora?  it has been not living for 1 year. wait wait but how long time?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Rua

Crypto hub is reasonable. Get QORA listed here: https://cryptohub.online
No list . l dont see. l dont found
Listing or no listing, which is not my concern.
If you really wanna sell or buy Qora, you can do it in this thread.
I believe people have done that before.
l wanna sell. but how?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Listing or no listing, which is not my concern.
If you really wanna sell or buy Qora, you can do it in this thread.
I believe people have done that before.
Rua

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any idea about possible profit to make on this coin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Polo, please relist QORA! we are waiting.

I doubt Poloniex will be listing Qora with those volume. Bigger exchanges like Polo get a lot of request by ICOs and other coins so that the exchange can ask for a listing fee which is up to 10-15 Bitcoins for now (I know from Binance). We should try to get on a small rising exchange rather.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

I have not seen it yet since Poloniex exists to restore a coin Tongue
that is right , it never happened before , maybe it will never happen in the future ,maybe you can expect bittrex Cheesy

Better bet would be somebody like Cryptopia, although last time I looked, they charged for listing - is the wallet stable yet?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

that is right , it never happened before , maybe it will never happen in the future ,maybe you can expect bittrex Cheesy
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Activity: 27
Activity: 29

Is there any other exchange to sell QORA at besides Openledger.io? There is no option to deposit QORA. Or anyone knows an option how to get qora to openledger?

Got QORA still on Polo. Have been waiting til they get their wallet working.

Thanks

It would be great if devs will contact polo and push them to update its wallet. And may be polo will start qora trading again.

It would be great!!!
Activity: 29
I deposited 19500 qora from an exchange to my wallet. they arrived immediatelety but after a while the balance turned to zero and they disappear.

anybody knows what happened?

this does not sound good. How stable is the wallet right now? I wanted to get mine off of exchange but will wait to hear how stable the wallet and network is first.

It would be great!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
hi crowetic  do you have news for us and a roadmap for the launch?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

Is there any other exchange to sell QORA at besides Openledger.io? There is no option to deposit QORA. Or anyone knows an option how to get qora to openledger?

Thanks

It would be great if devs will contact polo and push them to update its wallet. And may be polo will start qora trading again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Looks like Poloniex reconnected their wallet back in early April, enabled withdrawals and few people withdrew successfully. Now it seems that they are on different chain, because I have just made testing withdrawal and although its completed with tx id, there is no such transaction on "our" chain.
Who contacted POLO customer service? did they responded to how to solve this problem, or we will lose our QORA on their exchange.
Activity: 117
I think that the project is radically different from competitors and analogues for the better - its developers cover a wide range of opportunities for further development and have a very thoughtful work plan.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Business models change. Its the mindset that stays

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: