Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 63. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Which wallet version is the latest? I have an old version and it does not connect.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I was just looking to the Qora chart on coinmarketcap and I wondering why suddently the price per coin is at $0.13.
Has something happened I missed or is this an display error?

Also, I just tried to create a deposit address on openledger.io and I could not find Qora in the list to create a deposit address. But BTC/Qora market is open. Was Qora deposit stopped on Openledger.io?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
qora should not be on an exchange until the wallet/db is stable...

willing to buy 1 btc qora at 2 sats
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't find how to do it.
Is it posible to recover an old wallet from its seed?
Activity: 25
HODLING!

Although I really think that we should work to get it listed on a known exchange, However, yes, the development of it is far more important.
Also, it would be nice if we could get updates every now and then, here, or via twitter.
Good luck to all investors and supporters.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
crowetic, I worry about exchange,because a coin like qora has to be traded with other coins imo (acct is to early ).It doesn't have to be listed on a major exchange,but openledger is a disgrace for qora.For whatever reason I have to trasnfer the money to an unknown entity,who 'maybe' then transfers the money to my account.It's been a week and there is no sign from him.And even if my money arrive ,at this point i don't wanna sell ,cause the price is to low.

Don't worry, QORA has ACCT built in and Burst has ACCT. Burst is on an exchange. When QORA goes viral Burst will get a bump up from buyers getting in to QORA and QORA will grow exponentially.
Activity: 18
I believe additional exchanges are desperately needed, but great to hear that progress is made. Better to have a good and working product before exchange re-add.
Activity: 27
good to hear that something is happening
Activity: 46
crowetic, I worry about exchange,because a coin like qora has to be traded with other coins imo (acct is to early ).It doesn't have to be listed on a major exchange,but openledger is a disgrace for qora.For whatever reason I have to trasnfer the money to an unknown entity,who 'maybe' then transfers the money to my account.It's been a week and there is no sign from him.And even if my money arrive ,at this point i don't wanna sell ,cause the price is to low.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Do not worry about another exchange quite yet, for now I'm working on getting the coin extremely solid and a new release out with stability fixes and db fixes.

The dev working on the db now, said that mapdb v3 isn't quite finished to the point we need it to be for QORA, and v2 was not great at all...

So, what we're doing now is fixing what we have with mapdb, and updating to the newer build of the version QORA has now. Then that will make things stable as they sit, and we can await v3 of mapdb to add the features we need.

Things are moving along nicely on development side, though I don't know a completion date at this point. I will come through and update as we move on.

I now have full access to the QORA git, and will be using the same git to push updates.

I have removed myself from the BURST development team, and have pulled my assets from BURST as well. This will give me more time to focus on QORA, which is what I am doing now.

There is a 4 man team on QORA as it sits now, and one dedicated dev working out the db issues, and stability issues.

I will be putting up many more nodes, and releasing the next version fully configured for ease of use.

I also have a full web-based wallet being written for QORA, one that will be similar to the wallets that other web based coins have, something like NXT, but I would like things to be nicer, such as the asset exchange to have full charts, etc. Also, all of the features available in the current wallet, will be available in the web wallet.

I don't know why people assume failure if I don't talk in a couple weeks. That isn't the case, and I can firmly say now that QORA is more solid in dev team than it has been in a very long time. I think we (QORA holders and supporters) will be very happy in the near future.

I have the majority of my focus on QORA now, and I can't wait to see the things we're putting together come to life.

Thanks!

nice nice NICEEEEEEEEE
Thanks Crowetic for your job
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Do not worry about another exchange quite yet, for now I'm working on getting the coin extremely solid and a new release out with stability fixes and db fixes.

The dev working on the db now, said that mapdb v3 isn't quite finished to the point we need it to be for QORA, and v2 was not great at all...

So, what we're doing now is fixing what we have with mapdb, and updating to the newer build of the version QORA has now. Then that will make things stable as they sit, and we can await v3 of mapdb to add the features we need.

Things are moving along nicely on development side, though I don't know a completion date at this point. I will come through and update as we move on.

I now have full access to the QORA git, and will be using the same git to push updates.

I have removed myself from the BURST development team, and have pulled my assets from BURST as well. This will give me more time to focus on QORA, which is what I am doing now.

There is a 4 man team on QORA as it sits now, and one dedicated dev working out the db issues, and stability issues.

I will be putting up many more nodes, and releasing the next version fully configured for ease of use.

I also have a full web-based wallet being written for QORA, one that will be similar to the wallets that other web based coins have, something like NXT, but I would like things to be nicer, such as the asset exchange to have full charts, etc. Also, all of the features available in the current wallet, will be available in the web wallet.

I don't know why people assume failure if I don't talk in a couple weeks. That isn't the case, and I can firmly say now that QORA is more solid in dev team than it has been in a very long time. I think we (QORA holders and supporters) will be very happy in the near future.

I have the majority of my focus on QORA now, and I can't wait to see the things we're putting together come to life.

Thanks!
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
Anyone well known or with escrow capable of getting some funding to make an exchange listing happen?
Activity: 46
Everything is beautiful but still future qora is unknown, dev once again disappointed. Since the last information on twitter qora has had a lot of time, I do not hide that I would gladly buy qora for 2-3 satoshi Smiley
maybe you can make 100X profit with the price 2-3sat. but have many people will sell you that price? if they would like to sell them ,i have sold long before. the holder of Qora now will hold for ever if it not add on a exchange.
Although it might be worth nothing, I will absolutely hold Qora to the end.

if it gets listed on any exchange ,the price will go 100x at least
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Everything is beautiful but still future qora is unknown, dev once again disappointed. Since the last information on twitter qora has had a lot of time, I do not hide that I would gladly buy qora for 2-3 satoshi Smiley
maybe you can make 100X profit with the price 2-3sat. but have many people will sell you that price? if they would like to sell them ,i have sold long before. the holder of Qora now will hold for ever if it not add on a exchange.
Although it might be worth nothing, I will absolutely hold Qora to the end.
Activity: 35
Sent 2m qora to Ronny 2 days ago....no response since.I'll keep updating.

I hope he will pay you. He has maybe internet problem or .....
Next time , do it step by step , for exemple you send 500k, he pays you , you send another 500 k, he pays you.... More fees but you will loose less if the buyer doesn't pay you...
Another way would be to use an escrow like this https://coindaddy.io/services/asset-transfer-escrow   . (I have never tested it) (correct me if I m wrong)
Becareful, many thieves on internet (I m not telling you ronny is a thief Wink )

cya from france

ronny asnwer 1 time in a week or a 10 days

i am send step by step too

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
@lafong thanks

CRYPTOPIA : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
I just asked on cryptopia how we can make qora listed there
and they answered me this
 https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

"the best deal" is 280000 DOT, at this moment the DOT is at $0.009530 ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dotcoin/ ) .
So it will cost 280,000 X 0.009530 =  2668.4 = 2668.4 dollars ... if I all understood good ....

or 200000 DOT for a "simple" exchange listing 200,000 DOT so 1906 dollars ....

Thanks for all the research - I tried submitting to every exchange I could think of after delisting on polo - the cryptopia price has reduced a lot - it was ~4BTC at time of delisting (probably due to the other 11-12 coins buying DOT), biggest issue we have is to keep the wallet stable on the exchange - could get delisted again easily if the wallet is down all the time and needing a lot of maintenance.
Sent 2m qora to Ronny 2 days ago....no response since.I'll keep updating.

I hope he will pay you. He has maybe internet problem or .....
Next time , do it step by step , for exemple you send 500k, he pays you , you send another 500 k, he pays you.... More fees but you will loose less if the buyer doesn't pay you...
Another way would be to use an escrow like this https://coindaddy.io/services/asset-transfer-escrow   . (I have never tested it) (correct me if I m wrong)
Becareful, many thieves on internet (I m not telling you ronny is a thief Wink )

cya from france
Pages:
Jump to: