Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 67. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
If I have Qora on an exchange that's been delisted, how can I send it to my wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Any wallet for MAC OS ?
The wallet is built in Java so should work on any OS that supports it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Card Release
Age of Chains proudly presents:

Card 008:
Starjumper, Qora's Hope

Facing a threat from outer space, the Qoraians call Starjumper for help:

Within just some seconds, the signal reached Starjumper, Qora’s most advanced ship that has been exploring space regularly at faster-than-light speed.
After receiving the call, Spacejumper immediately got into position for switching into superluminal speed at perfect angle.
Without having time to realize it, the threat was smashed into little pieces by the sheer force of Starjumper’s speed.
Read more.

Starjumper, Qora's Hope will be among the most powerful cards for the game.

Secure yourself one of the few available Starjumper, Qora's Hope cards now:

-----> Learn More <-----
I will acquire some cards when  Qora reaches 10 sato. Cheesy
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Card Release
Age of Chains proudly presents:

Card 008:
Starjumper, Qora's Hope

Facing a threat from outer space, the Qoraians call Starjumper for help:

Within just some seconds, the signal reached Starjumper, Qora’s most advanced ship that has been exploring space regularly at faster-than-light speed.
After receiving the call, Spacejumper immediately got into position for switching into superluminal speed at perfect angle.
Without having time to realize it, the threat was smashed into little pieces by the sheer force of Starjumper’s speed.
Read more.

Starjumper, Qora's Hope will be among the most powerful cards for the game.

Secure yourself one of the few available Starjumper, Qora's Hope cards now:

-----> Learn More <-----
Activity: 39
wtb qora 3.5 satoshi
pm me, we can escrow etc
Activity: 35
Could someone please explain what happen with OPENLEDGER...Huh Ronny gone with QORA?
So far, nothing has happened, just qora credited manual by him,
seems he too much busy or Is not it a priority to him.

i have reseived my deposit twice

it's realy work

are you write to Ronny before send QORA?
is he answer to deposit?

Deposit process is as following: Check it all here: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bloggersclub/dinosaurs-and-dinomess-app-launch-qora-on-openledger-internet-of-coins-is-reaching-first-goal .
Activity: 1067
Crowetic mentioned about qora twitter news, but there too it is quiet.

Peanutbutterpolka I have all the time to sync to qora wallet, you have to do something wrong. You probably have an outdated list of network nodes  Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Keeping my fingers crossed on that. If crowetec delivers and we get on an exchange then I think the price will be certainly worth more than the 3 sat it was at the end of polo - although there may be one or two people dumping as soon as the coin is listed...
If only someone knew where crowetic is. For someone who hired four dedicated developers (this is a lot to work on one project), he is really silent.

@crowetic, could you please give us an update about what's being done so far?
Activity: 40
Ok, what version of the wallet works? I'm getting a little frustrated with the quora wallet. I'm trying the windows wallet and the java wallet on windows. I've added nodes to the peers file based on the last few pages or so on here.

I got as far as 4000 blocks 2% once before all peers disappeared. Restarted it and after all night only got to 900 blocks.

Restarted again this morning and it is climbing past 1200 at the moment. I guess I should expect it to freeze up again in an hour or so.

Ive considered the open ledger, however it seems from you guys their is issues as well.

But seriously what version what os has anyone got to properly work?

Edit: at 4% block 17470 , and it looks like its hung up..
Activity: 17
Could someone please explain what happen with OPENLEDGER...Huh Ronny gone with QORA?

ok thank, i hope Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Activity: 17
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
i transfered my Qora from poloniex some days ago , but umy balance is still 0 , what can i do?

See the poloniex history transaction status if withdraw  was successful, then see the blockchain qora.

Possible with poloniex no longer supports connection to qora network. Write for support, good luck  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In Qora blockchain my balance is correct but not in my wallet
make sure you have the correct peers.
You can see the right balance after wallet sync.
problem with openledger, My account also not credited almost week, and any reply from support or Ronny
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Activity: 966
i transfered my Qora from poloniex some days ago , but umy balance is still 0 , what can i do?

See the poloniex history transaction status if withdraw  was successful, then see the blockchain qora.

Possible with poloniex no longer supports connection to qora network. Write for support, good luck  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

make sure you have the correct peers.
You can see the right balance after wallet sync.

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: