Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 66. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Withdrawal from Polo to my wallet are pending since 2017-05-03.
I know Polo has bugs, but i think there is a network problem.
Why qora is not in any exchange? things is so bad?? Huh
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
I got no response from [email protected] since two weeks now.
Activity: 421
QORA GOLD (1000 QORA)
The cryptocurrency QORA (1000 Original Qora equal 1 QORA OL asset) http://qora.org is listed as an IOU on OpenLedger with the asset name QORA, it is backed by OpenLedger ApS. Official QORA adress on OpenLedger: QU5TZ11Wpy5ntcWyuD2WXcBm1Xm2LJUyeG. Deposit fee is FREE,
Deposit process is as following: Check it all here: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bloggersclub/dinosaurs-and-dinomess-app-launch-qora-on-openledger-internet-of-coins-is-reaching-first-goal .
You may then use this QORA token against any assets on OpenLedger, including the major cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, USD, EUR and FIAT.
Withdrawal fee is 1% of QORA IOU to QORA real currency - send amount of asset QORA to account: qora-cold with your own adress in memo and an e-mail as notification. Withdrawals and deposits are processed within 24 hours.
You may use this QORA token against any assets on OpenLedger and it is accepted as a 1:1 value of the cryptocurrency QORA.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
I'm selling 100K QORA for 0.00009246 BTC each, pm anyone with offers
are you kidding us here ?you mean your 100KQARA=9.246btc?
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
Withdrawal from Polo to my wallet are pending since 2017-05-03.
I know Polo has bugs, but i think there is a network problem.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I'd be willing to buy at least 0.2 BTC at 3 sats each - PM me
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
so anyone have any QORA left to sell at a decent price?

As long as you bid at a decent price, I am sure there will be someone PM you Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
so anyone have any QORA left to sell at a decent price?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
And still qora balance on poloniex exchange? Has anyone recently withdraw from there qora? Is there still a possibility? I will ask for a link to the current qora wallet,

Thanks in advance!!  Cool

If the withdraw doesn't work, you'll have to send a support ticket and ask Polo to transfer manually. I know they only keep closed wallets online for a limited period of time.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Move along people, nothning to see here, another coin went down, dead as a dead can be  Roll Eyes

@crowetic wanished into thin air and does not post in this topic anymore (no wonder why), no updates on the Twitter etc. Just a lot od empty promises and talking about people working on a coin, but after that, no updates or results to show. Seen that already many times  Wink

advice from the one post wonder...seems legit...

i have nothing to lose, at this point, holding and staking my qora

It was not advice, just a warning  Wink I think people have their hopes too high about this one, considering some empty promises and now mysterious silence from @crowetic I think that being sceptical and cautious is the common sense  Wink

Btw. I also have some Qora on my account, but mostly because I don't have anything good to do with it and because I have such a small amount that selling for 1 satoshi is pointless. But I have given up hope on this coin. I'll believe it when/IF i see some work being done, not now when it was just big words and now just big bunch of nothingness for a some time  Roll Eyes

However I didn't know that quantity of the post have anything to do with the quality of them. Wink
Activity: 1067
And still qora balance on poloniex exchange? Has anyone recently withdraw from there qora? Is there still a possibility? I will ask for a link to the current qora wallet,

Thanks in advance!!  Cool
Activity: 399
known peers:
Activity: 966

Maybe 5 years later your offer will be fulfilled. Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Move along people, nothning to see here, another coin went down, dead as a dead can be  Roll Eyes

@crowetic wanished into thin air and does not post in this topic anymore (no wonder why), no updates on the Twitter etc. Just a lot od empty promises and talking about people working on a coin, but after that, no updates or results to show. Seen that already many times  Wink

advice from the one post wonder...seems legit...

i have nothing to lose, at this point, holding and staking my qora
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

I'll be patient and hold on - if something comes of QORA then its a massive bonus - I've written off my holding on my balance sheet, but certainly still paying attention on here.
Yup. Nothing to lose. That has been being said for 3 years. Ever since 100 satoshi. Now 3 satoshi the same is said. People seem to forget the hole can always get deeper.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

I'll be patient and hold on - if something comes of QORA then its a massive bonus - I've written off my holding on my balance sheet, but certainly still paying attention on here.
Activity: 40
Is this the best instructions?

Main point from 7btcguyva

1. Use universal wallet
2. Edit peers.json file to include these peers only

"knownpeers": [
      "192.111.150.242",
      "216.126.198.26",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "192.99.181.233",
      "193.242.148.251",
      "106.187.42.214",
      "88.132.141.82",
      "61.186.94.149",
      "106.186.122.39",
      "188.166.16.64",
      "23.92.218.205",
      "128.199.45.81",
      "192.111.150.248",
      "192.111.150.249",
      "103.85.224.195",
      "118.184.54.215",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "150.129.80.71",
      "118.99.57.76"
   ],

3. search google for a log4j.properties file or get it here ---> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Qoracoin/Qora/master/Qora/log4j.properties
Save the log4j.properties file in your directory with all the other files.

*** The above instruction is worked and well done. ****

I did my wallet as 7btcguyva instruction and successful. Thank you very much to 7btcguyva.
Activity: 40
Crowetic mentioned about qora twitter news, but there too it is quiet.

Peanutbutterpolka I have all the time to sync to qora wallet, you have to do something wrong. You probably have an outdated list of network nodes  Cool Roll Eyes

If my outdated nodes didnt work why was I able to get synced to about 4%?

The wallet literally just freezes after a few hours of it appearing to connect. The connections all drop at the same time.

The nodes and instructions  I added came from the crowetic post about 5-6 pages back. Plus a few other people listed nodes on a few posts after his.

So, if you have gotten qora to work and sync then what wallet version did you use, and what os?
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Move along people, nothning to see here, another coin went down, dead as a dead can be  Roll Eyes

@crowetic wanished into thin air and does not post in this topic anymore (no wonder why), no updates on the Twitter etc. Just a lot od empty promises and talking about people working on a coin, but after that, no updates or results to show. Seen that already many times  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: