Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 65. (Read 249434 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
As stated once before in this thread, if there are any efforts to revive the coin I would like to join the team.
However, the prerequisite to give the coin visibility in the community is to find a new developer / developer team which is able to further development Qora and develop a vision for the future.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
After all, it is obvious that poloniex will not maintain a network connection for delist coin for eternity.

Write to support, they can do synchronization with qora blockchain  Roll Eyes Cool
legendary
Activity: 1624
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Withdrawal from Polo to my wallet are pending since 2017-05-03.
I know Polo has bugs, but i think there is a network problem.

Is your situation already resolved? My withdraw is also in pending for 3 days now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have not been concerned about Qora for some time, although I still have many coins in my wallet. It's a pity what happened with Poloniex. A coin is nowadays unimportant if it is no longer listed on a large coin exchange. Qora also lacks of development and visions. It would be nice if the great project would not die and a programmer would be able to continue the work on it. I would also be willing to give a part of my credit into a fund for further development and marketing.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Something different: what do people here think about a community takeover? I'm starting to think that there's no other option if we want that coin to not die.

It may be a good way to get the ball rolling if the community can muster the skills and commitment to bring the coin forward. But I suggest we give crowetic a little longer or at least drop him a line first, since he did say that there are four people working on the project, the public git hasn't been updated for 7 months - so if there is some work going on its on a private repo
Sure, sounds good to me.

Would be great if Crowe shows up and brings some clarity, ideally with the repository (after all, it's open source software, right?) and the current changes or a clear statement that he's going to keep the changes for himself. I'd prefer #1, so this project can finally move on.

@crowe, I'm not trying to be a dick here, it's just that the whole situation is quite disappointing. You drop a line here every now and then, saying things are great and even greater things are happening, just to disappear again for weeks, leaving the community in the dark.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Something different: what do people here think about a community takeover? I'm starting to think that there's no other option if we want that coin to not die.

It may be a good way to get the ball rolling if the community can muster the skills and commitment to bring the coin forward. But I suggest we give crowetic a little longer or at least drop him a line first, since he did say that there are four people working on the project, the public git hasn't been updated for 7 months - so if there is some work going on its on a private repo
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
If you meant selling 100k packages at 0.00009246 BTC for each package than I'll take your offer. Otherwise your price is ridiculous. Current off-exchange trading price is around 1 to 2 Satoshi. If you make an acceptable offer I would take them. Pm me please.

I'm selling 100K QORA for 0.00009246 BTC each, pm anyone with offers
I haven't seen a single trade being completed at this price tho.

Buy offers are usually in the 3-4.5sat range. On OL, it trades for a multiple of that, but liquidity is close to zero.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
If you meant selling 100k packages at 0.00009246 BTC for each package than I'll take your offer. Otherwise your price is ridiculous. Current off-exchange trading price is around 1 to 2 Satoshi. If you make an acceptable offer I would take them. Pm me please.

I'm selling 100K QORA for 0.00009246 BTC each, pm anyone with offers
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Right. It would be helpful if Crowe would give a heads up every now and then, so ppl know about the issues and the progress of them being fixed.

@crowe what exactly are those four developers working on? And how much of their time do they dedicate to QORA, if I may ask?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Why dont you get on at least one exchange like Yobit?

You cant rebuild a project unless people can easily buy it even if its a shit exchange. Get on yobit and kickstart this shit.
Yobit is even worse than having no exchange at all.

Bittrex would be a solid option, but in order to get it listed there, they first wanna see some interest from the community in getting it listed. So, best thing you can do to get it listed on a proper exchange (no bullshit market with colored ponies) is tweet to @BittrexExchange and @richiela and tell them how much you want it listed.
I will retweet any tweet to them with the $QORA cashtag (which you should make sure to include anyways).

I think there were concerns about the wallet not being stable enough to be listed on exchanges yet - would be interesting to see how crowetec and his team are getting on with reducing those bugs down and increasing wallet stability - if we get a stable platform in place then the likelihood of being listed and staying listed increase dramatically.

Most of the coins delisted by polo had been offline (or hard forked) at some point over the 2-3 months before the announcement
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!

You cant rebuild a project unless people can easily buy it even if its a shit exchange. Get on yobit and kickstart this shit.
Yobit is even worse than having no exchange at all.

Bittrex would be a solid option, but in order to get it listed there, they first wanna see some interest from the community in getting it listed. So, best thing you can do to get it listed on a proper exchange (no bullshit market with colored ponies) is tweet to @BittrexExchange and @richiela and tell them how much you want it listed.
I will retweet any tweet to them with the $QORA cashtag (which you should make sure to include anyways).
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Activity: 431
Merit: 251
would contribute to any development as well
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
I suggest Qora whales fund and contract lurker10 to manage a similar forging lottery to the one he runs for NXT.

Qora is a great coin, but in danger of dying before it gets a chance to reach its potential, and keeping the chain alive is looking precarious now.

Start a forging bounty asap!

FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

Great idea, I would contribute to a forging lottery pool to make forging more profitable.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I suggest Qora whales fund and contract lurker10 to manage a similar forging lottery to the one he runs for NXT.

Qora is a great coin, but in danger of dying before it gets a chance to reach its potential, and keeping the chain alive is looking precarious now.

Start a forging bounty asap!

FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
How much coin is circulating now ?

Almost none are circulating. But they have all been mined.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
How much coin is circulating now ?
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Why qora is not in any exchange? things is so bad?? Huh

@crowetic will turn green light on the development of this project, unfortunately, a lot of time has passed and qora is still "dead"

Openledger is some kind of joke, you can have a exchange like  cryptopia or novaexchange at qora.

Only at this stage is the sense?  Roll Eyes

No thanks Wink
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Why qora is not in any exchange? things is so bad?? Huh

@crowetic will turn green light on the development of this project, unfortunately, a lot of time has passed and qora is still "dead"

Openledger is some kind of joke, you can have a exchange like  cryptopia or novaexchange at qora.

Only at this stage is the sense?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: