Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 69. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,

can somebody tell me why QORA is trading on OpenLedger between 4 and 6 sat, but if i look on Crypto Market Cap the price is 40 cents (14,283 sat)?

Thanks
I think that's still the old price on Poloniex, before the price tanked due to the delisting announcement. There's no other explanation, I guess... probably they just didn't update the prices frequently enough.

It's the same on cointracking.info - according to their QORA price, the vast majority of my account's net worth is because of QORA. Which would be awesome, but it's just not true.
Maybe a sign for the future. Smiley

I sure hope this is the sing for the future Smiley
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
What to do with all my QORA on poloniex?

Write to me on pm, o try help if it comes to exit poloniex.

The problem can only be that poloniex has disconnected from qora blockchain  Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What to do with all my QORA on poloniex?
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Hi,

can somebody tell me why QORA is trading on OpenLedger between 4 and 6 sat, but if i look on Crypto Market Cap the price is 40 cents (14,283 sat)?

Thanks
I think that's still the old price on Poloniex, before the price tanked due to the delisting announcement. There's no other explanation, I guess... probably they just didn't update the prices frequently enough.

It's the same on cointracking.info - according to their QORA price, the vast majority of my account's net worth is because of QORA. Which would be awesome, but it's just not true.
Maybe a sign for the future. Smiley
Activity: 5
Hi,

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
I also don't really like OpenLedger. Better hold the coins just in the wallet.

@crowetic: any updates? Would be interesting to hear something. I guess 4 dedicated developers have achieved quite a lot in the meantime, right? Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Where can we exchange Qora now?

Use OpenLedger https://openledger.io/market/QORA_OPEN.BTC

or  post WTB/WTS in this thread.

I don't use OpenLedger. From what little I have used it, I find it confusing. From previous posts that I have read I believe Qora is traded on OpenLedger in groups of 1000. I think Qora is trading on OpenLedger between 4 and 6 sat.
Activity: 40
Hi all.

I need to withdraw my qora from poloniex.

What would you guys recommend me using for a wallet? Reading back a few posts someone is claiming it works fine for 64bit systems. Is there an install guide somewhere I can get more information from?

Does anyone have experience using openledger and qora? Would it be better to use them or try to get a wallet to work?

Edit. Actually after thinking about it for a moment, if I were to sell, What is the current process for that? Is there a trusted qora community escrow? Id just transfer straight from polo then.

(basically in a nutshell my poloniex acc got hacked and the value of the account transfered out leaving me with a pile of coins. Just a random guesstimate is i paid avg well over 12 sats for qora, some might have been bought for 4000sats. If anyone is interested in buying ill sell at 4.5 sats)
Activity: 539
Where can we exchange Qora now?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hi Everyone....any update or news on any future development? I'm also looking to buy Qora. 
The same ever since 2014, 3 years by now, qora has a bright future, much work is being done bla bla bla but in reality the wallet can't even sync and nothing is being done.
There was an announcement a couple of pages back mentioning that there is now a team of 4 working on QORA and will prioritise on fixing the bugs - lets see =)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
8,320,830 QORA for sale; will sell for 4.5 sats each  Smiley
buy qora
4.5 satoshi each
can do escrow and/or trade in small batches
Activity: 438
8,320,830 QORA for sale; will sell for 4.5 sats each  Smiley
Activity: 46
Hi Everyone....any update or news on any future development? I'm also looking to buy Qora. 
The same ever since 2014, 3 years by now, qora has a bright future, much work is being done bla bla bla but in reality the wallet can't even sync and nothing is being done.
The wallet is working fine...you need a 64 bit system.
Activity: 39
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
wgd
legendary
I am aware problems that qora has, so the price during the delist was 3 satoshi, devs gave declarations on the work on this project.

Qora has already diminished a few times, then gave a decent profit;)
Activity: 39
buy qora
4.5 satoshi each

How much btc do you have for the investment in qora? I am able to sell for 5 satoshi price, write to pm if you are interested
I sent you a PM explaining why I will not buy higher than 4.5 satoshi.

I'll be copy pasting some of it here so that future interested sellers might see that I will not raise my price:
1) The wallet doesn't sync. For 3 years it has such problem. You can check my post history and trade history to check I have been with qora for a long time. That's the reason it has been delisted from bter and poloniex, speaking of which...
2) There are no exchanges
3) 4.5 is higher than the 3 sat it cost when it had exchange

Besides, I have little money and no rush to invest in qora due to the reasons above and others.

More details in the PM.
As I have told you and the other seller, once I buy from any of you I will change my offer to 4 satoshi. And after I hit a certain amount I will lower the price even further and so on.
Thank you!
wgd
legendary
buy qora
4.5 satoshi each

How much btc do you have for the investment in qora? I am able to sell for 5 satoshi price, write to pm if you are interested
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
can somebody help me ?
i transfered qora from poloniex to my qora wallet and my balance is still 0 , what can i do?

you can check blockchain to see if your qora is in your wallet.
It is possible that you  wallet is not synced so the balance is not correct.
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
can somebody help me ?
i transfered qora from poloniex to my qora wallet and my balance is still 0 , what can i do?
Pages:
Jump to: