Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 3. (Read 249389 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
How do we get the seed from the old Qora wallet?

I've tried

[COMMAND] GET wallet/seed

and

[COMMAND] GET addresses/seed/

but only get

[RESULT] {
  "@type":"long",
  "value":7
}

If your address is QYbNCSCMGwXcdVoPd6CPZNS5DiiJ7K6JqK, to find out your Qora address seed
you would paste this into your browser: http://127.0.0.1:9085/addresses/seed/QYbNCSCMGwXcdVoPd6CPZNS5DiiJ7K6JqK
Don't use "localhost" as it seems old qora client can't handle IPv6/dual-stack.
Don't use the qora client's console as it has a bug if your seed starts with a digit

Of course you need the QORA client running and synced. There may be a dialog pop up that you need to click Yes to continue.

Also, If you're running Windows, then you can try this:
1. open a command prompt, e.g. by pressing Windows key  & 'R' then typing "cmd", might also work in PowerShell
2. type in this command: bitsadmin /transfer myDownloadJob /download /priority normal http://127.0.0.1:9085/addresses/seed/QYbNCSCMGwXcdVoPd6CPZNS5DiiJ7K6JqK %USERPROFILE%\Downloads\my-address-seed.txt
Obviously replace QYbNCSCMGwXcdVoPd6CPZNS5DiiJ7K6JqK with your own qora address
and you can replace %USERPROFILE%\Downloads\my-address-seed.txt with somewhere else to save the seed, e.g. C:\ if you don't want to save it into your "Downloads" folder
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Qora software download :

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases

active peers :

Edit peers.json file to add active peers.
I  have qora on Poloniex and it's disabled, I can't withdraw. What should I do? Thank you.
Activity: 15
How do we get the seed from the old Qora wallet?

I've tried

[COMMAND] GET wallet/seed

and

[COMMAND] GET addresses/seed/

but only get

[RESULT] {
  "@type":"long",
  "value":7
}
legendary
March the 15th. 2020 and still not even a sign of activity Wink i wouldn't be suprised if qora would get listed on some exchange  Grin Grin after so many of uzs burned the coins that could be profitable for someone  Grin Grin Grin Grin
All kinds of things are going on, looks like the Devices were delayed but they came up with a perfect new concept... You can Level your account prior to Genesis. You can test the network and Mint coin that will be zeroed during Genesis but keeping the levels. Allowing to wait for the devices to show up, and also until they are 100% confident major bugs have been squashed. Looks like they found a few major issues and within days of finding they had them fixed. Very Impressive development! I will wait another year with no complaints due to the fact that they allow you to level UP and gain more coin during genesis. It is really a smart way to launch and this also allows more people to get involved and also Burn Qora.
Any update for working Qora Node list? My wallet have no connection.

Activity: 4
March the 15th. 2020 and still not even a sign of activity Wink i wouldn't be suprised if qora would get listed on some exchange  Grin Grin after so many of uzs burned the coins that could be profitable for someone  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What is the official launch date? What is the deadline for burn?
well... if a "good looking" release date is more important than the product then i think we'll have to wait til 22.2.2022 or even better... 2 centuries after that... 22.2.2222 that would be the ultimate release date.

no communication, no updates... this is bullshit.. and even if it isn't, then the result will be a ton of crap anyways Smiley

legendary
I read it is pushed back but set for 2-20, we will have to be patient. Better that they get squared away than ship out something you have to do extra steps later.
4 days past 02.02.2020 and still no update ?   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288
Encrypted Money, Baby!
It is official 1/1/2020 is the date.
I hope somebody still reads this, but the launch and burn date was delayed for another month. So you have at least until 2020/01/31 to mint. Crowetic already confirmed this in a private message with me, but I assume he'll confirm it here publicly, too. Not sure when he's back online.

Edit: the discord has an official announcement:
Quote from: crowetic@2019/12/24
crowetic24.12.2019
@here - I will be doing an official announcement on the push of the launch, but we have all decided that the 01.01.2020 date is too hectic with holidays and everything else. So we are going to instead use 02.02.2020 (which is arguably a cooler number anyway.) We cannot rush the launch and building of the devices perfectly if we want this to be successful. Therefore we have made the decision to give us just one more month to iron everything out perfectly. We also have a new new ideas we are looking to implement into the platform. This should also give us plenty of time to ensure we have at least a base level version of the portal in at launch as well. I apologize for the push twice, but that is why I don't like putting dates on things, this type of custom work only gets finished when it is finished. There is no way to say with 100% certainty that everything will be completed (especially given all the various aspects from software to hardware development, in multiple countries and timezones...) at a specific date... That being said... 02.02.2020 should be able to be accomplished with no problem.
Activity: 1
WTS Qora using escrow, PM me for offers.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
legendary
Was anyone able to withdraw their Qora from poloniex?
Nope not a chance and now that Polo has shut out US Customers it is highly unlikely, but also won't matter at that point as that coin can't transition after 1/1/2020. Qortal has to start up, sooner the better, and anyone who had coins on Polo can get their investment back now by Minting, and now OWN a portion of a Decentralized Trade Portal on top of a Decentralized Network. Create your own Box or Buy one and Mint or load it on a computer of your choice and participate. You might get more coin than you had on Polo anyways at this point and it will take a while for Qora holders to top up also and you might end up ahead of where you would have been even with your Polo Qora.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
Was anyone able to withdraw their Qora from poloniex?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
how to see how many qora were burned?

THX

Burning address is http://qorablock.com/index/blockexplorer.html?addr=QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

So the balance of this address should be the burned amount.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
how to see how many qora were burned?

THX
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I also have some custom boxes for shipping of the devices coming, and will be putting them together very nicely for the people who purchased them.
Pages:
Jump to: