Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 73. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i agree, don't blame crow...he is doing all that he can.

perhaps the community can step up??
really ?
and what crowetic did ?
new wallet without bugs ? no.
new features ? no.
new markets ? no.
new roadmap ? no.
big posts about nothing ? yes!

awesome dev.
Activity: 12
For those who blame the devs...get a life.Nobody is responsible for your losses,but you.If you don't like how Qora is being developed,do somethong yourself.That's the point of decentralization,it's open source,anyone can participate for the development.

The folks blaming the devs shouldn't be here. This is for the supporters of Qora not the detractors. Like I said in a previous post WHAT can we ALL do to push the ball forward not dwell on what has or hasn't happened.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
For those who blame the devs...get a life.Nobody is responsible for your losses,but you.If you don't like how Qora is being developed,do somethong yourself.That's the point of decentralization,it's open source,anyone can participate for the development.
Agree with you there - I took a calculated risk in QORA - still looks like a good technology - think it was worth the punt, range trading was also very good at those low price levels - so didn't lose out too much. Tried to persuade a couple of the smaller exchanges to take the coin on - but didn't get anywhere
Activity: 46
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
QORA has dropped of coinmarketcap today =( not best of news

Qora's chart's are still on coinmarketcap, although it no longer shows any qora markets because qora's not on any proper exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qora/

If crowetic published the source code to his new qora wallet on github it might encourage some new exchanges to add qora.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
i agree, don't blame crow...he is doing all that he can.

perhaps the community can step up??
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Undecided Any news?
forget

It was shit pump and dump coin to make money on Poloniex. Do you forgot those strange pumps to 20(15) sat and 24 h volume more 1000 BTC after again 10(5) sat. Many times...many money.

Now it's died.

crowetic = dick, just moneymaker. Look at his work in qora. Didn't do anything.

Crypto is full of 'strange pumps', people are so ungrateful in this space, crowetic owes nobody in Qora anything afaik, he didn't do an ico, he wasn't the original dev, or the takeover dev even, but he does have other crypto projects to manage, so that would explain the tumbleweed in this thread.

Be grateful, stay optimistic,  keep staking, keep the Qora chain alive. When the tide turns Qora will make people happy!
Activity: 11
One day, this thread will be deleted as well. The responsible team thought they earned the money, but in real, they loss their dignity and actually is a life loser.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Coinmarketcap is not a problem, you can return qora in 1 day with old graph.

But worried about any development progress
legendary
Activity: 40
Undecided Any news?
forget

It was shit pump and dump coin to make money on Poloniex. Do you forgot those strange pumps to 20(15) sat and 24 h volume more 1000 BTC after again 10(5) sat. Many times...many money.

Now it's died.

crowetic = dick, just moneymaker. Look at his work in qora. Didn't do anything.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
[WTS] qora @ 3 satos balance available PM only trusted escrow
legendary
I've noticed that startup and closing of the QORA wallet takes longer and longer, the more often I'm using it.
It used to start pretty quickly, but meanwhile, it takes like 2 minutes until the splash screen is gone and the program is running. Then, it takes another 5-10 minutes (sometimes more, sometimes less) until I got connections to the peers.

When I close the program, it meanwhile also takes between a minute and infinity until the "Saving database" dialog disappears and the program is fully closed.

I'm running the Windoze wallet in a Win 7 virtual machine.
Are others experiencing similar issues? Is there anything I can do to speed it up a little?

Thx
I've noticed the same, also running win7 (64 bit), It also seems that if it doesn't close down the database correctly the entire chain needs to be reloaded
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
WTS QORA   26,588,189.79383337 Qora   4 satoshi per coin

http://node.qora.tech:9090/index/blockexplorer.html?addr=QQShonrAdJXg4CzhegtynzaBP7S631vKGq

please pm only escrow!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
I've noticed that startup and closing of the QORA wallet takes longer and longer, the more often I'm using it.
It used to start pretty quickly, but meanwhile, it takes like 2 minutes until the splash screen is gone and the program is running. Then, it takes another 5-10 minutes (sometimes more, sometimes less) until I got connections to the peers.

When I close the program, it meanwhile also takes between a minute and infinity until the "Saving database" dialog disappears and the program is fully closed.

I'm running the Windoze wallet in a Win 7 virtual machine.
Are others experiencing similar issues? Is there anything I can do to speed it up a little?

Thx
Does forging actually work within the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Don't forget to enter the peers as described a few posts / pages earlier Smiley
sorry for this question, but i put this in wallet ?  Smiley
ok find!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Don't forget to enter the peers as described a few posts / pages earlier Smiley
sorry for this question, but i put this in wallet ?  Smiley
Pages: