Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 72. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
QORA on new exchange  price will  start at 1000 satoshi?
I know you are kidding. but that is not funny.
I'd appreciate if you can do something to get it on new ecchange.
I'm sure somebody like 'topia would list QORA for BTC - I'm sure if crowetic was around still we may have managed to raise enough through the community to get list listed

that is true.
Qora is not dead yet as long as devs are doing their work.
We have a community, even it is not that large, raise  money to get listed is not a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
We've been moving slow, damn

Buying Qora at 1 sat for ~0.3btc. PM me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I'm sure somebody like 'topia would list QORA for BTC - I'm sure if crowetic was around still we may have managed to raise enough through the community to get list listed
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Hi people,

My poloniex account got hacked most likely by a staff member. They traded out my litecoins for a pile of qora. What can I do with these at the moment? Is there a working wallet? Or should I transfer them to this openledger thing I read about a few pages back?

Hack occurred on the 29th so If you noticed a pump on that day, that was my account being drained.

If they stole your LTC why give you anything? And why QORA for that matter? Your line doesnt make sense bro.

They were unable to withdraw from the account so they set up some really awesome trades with themselves. I think I paid up to 4000 sats at one point for my qora. I'll post some trade history of the hack soon for shits and giggles.

Why qora? I donnknow. Maybe polo staff needed an exit.
if this causes buying wave and pump, would be curious to find out how much Qora you have purchased?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I am still interested to buy another 1.2 million Qora for 2 Satoshi each.

Please contact me via pm if you are interested to sell. Escrow is welcome.
Activity: 40
Hi people,

My poloniex account got hacked most likely by a staff member. They traded out my litecoins for a pile of qora. What can I do with these at the moment? Is there a working wallet? Or should I transfer them to this openledger thing I read about a few pages back?

Hack occurred on the 29th so If you noticed a pump on that day, that was my account being drained.

If they stole your LTC why give you anything? And why QORA for that matter? Your line doesnt make sense bro.

They were unable to withdraw from the account so they set up some really awesome trades with themselves. I think I paid up to 4000 sats at one point for my qora. I'll post some trade history of the hack soon for shits and giggles.

Why qora? I donnknow. Maybe polo staff needed an exit.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Hi people,

Where to trade Qora right now?

Glad to see you again.
Maybe u should just post your ask or bid here.
Hi people,

legendary
Activity: 1036
Where to trade Qora right now?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
This tells us that Qora interest of the developers is still alive. I hope he or they will present a roadmap to bring Qora back on the right track. If this will happen a big exchange will accept Qora again sooner or later. Although I think the future will have decentralized exchanges which doing go progress (as seen for instance on Waves blockchain).

Shocked This was tweeted by crowetic yesterday Grin

Qora @qoracoin

The QORA development channel will soon be live again. Stay tuned!

-crowetic
11:23 PM - 17 May 2017

https://twitter.com/qoracoin/status/865045259201282048
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
is there a limit until which coins should be withdrawn from poloniex?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yeah prise going down and down and down and dont stop to going down

Price of any coin that will be delited from Polo will goes down.
History is always the case
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Qora @qoracoin

-crowetic

Thanks for sharing that  - sounds promising =)
Activity: 12

Qora @qoracoin

-crowetic

I have been following Qora since the very begging.
Qora had huge potential, with good chance of becoming a main competitor.
The problem is there is never a solid community for it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Be grateful, stay optimistic,  keep staking, keep the Qora chain alive. When the tide turns Qora will make people happy!

thank you bot!
i think crowetic bot)
you are such a big qora fan... that's why you doesn't know about qora staking = 0...
Pages:
Jump to: