Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 70. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
buy qora
4.5 satoshi each
can do escrow and/or trade in small batches
Activity: 25
still looking for around 0.5 btc of qora, giving 4 satoshi per each
Can sell you for 5.5 satoshi each
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
still looking for around 0.5 btc of qora, giving 4 satoshi per each
Activity: 35
I bet Qora is missing the party , some Sh** coins are getting high value with no development or any future but i am sad , Qora is missing this all , we insist with developers you should bring Qora in life with in one month , because now or never ,,, waiting ,,, !!!!!!!!!!

Bullshit bro, we'd all love to see qora mooning but if it doesn't happen this bull market it'll happen on the next one. Qora is the Morgan Freeman of crypto, he didn't crack hollywood until he was 50 but has been A-list gold ever since, 4th highest grossing actor in history, why, coz he's fucking brilliant, same as Qora. As long as the chain keeps going, which it will, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
I bet Qora is missing the party , some Sh** coins are getting high value with no development or any future but i am sad , Qora is missing this all , we insist with developers you should bring Qora in life with in one month , because now or never ,,, waiting ,,, !!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I am still bidding at 3 Satoshi for any balance above 100 Million QORA.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I would take some at 2 sats if there is anyone willing to sell.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
what is qora now?
does it dead?
Not at all. Read the previous two pages. There's active work being done. The only thing we're lacking is an exchange right now, but the project is alive and the network is up and running.

Personally, I think that the 3-4 sat we had on polo before it got delisted were a good buying opp.
Just needs some payshuns. Good work needs time.

.edit: if anyone wants to buy,  my lowest offer starts at 20sat Wink
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buying for 0.1 btc at 1 sat
pm me if interested
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
what is qora now?
does it dead?
If so, why would guys above you wanna buy it?
Activity: 50
what is qora now?
does it dead?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
buying 1 btc at 2 sats...dm if interested
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Buying .1btc at 2 sats
.05btc at 3
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Also, I'll go ahead and put an offer out there for a buy on QORA, I'll buy 200m coins at 1 sat. Smiley maybe more. Thanks!
There's a few guys who put quite some effort into getting QORA at 3-4sat. I'm not aware of anyone getting a successful OTC deal here. So, I really doubt that 1sat will be successful.

If you manage to get someone to sell large amounts for that price, I'd be happy to buy a 0.5 - 1 billion coins, too. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
As of right now, I'm not extremely worried about getting it listed on other exchanges. I think the work needs to be done on the coin first, and new version needs to be released that is fully solid, before we attempt to get it listed on other exchanges.

However, once that IS complete, yes, that is an option.

Great to hear - and thanks for updating, I agree its difficult to get an unstable wallet listed on an exchange - will be great if we get these little bugs resolved and a nice stable version =)

I'm not going anywhere, I've made a promise to help as much as I can with QORA, no matter how long it may take. But I've got a LARGE team with me now, with a lot of great contacts, and tons of resources. So we'll make this happen yet!

Also, I'll go ahead and put an offer out there for a buy on QORA, I'll buy 200m coins at 1 sat. Smiley maybe more. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Great to hear that things are being done. I also believe that a working wallet need to be built before exchanges are approached. But a listing on Bittrex is needed and should be pushed by both devs and community.

@crowetic: Will the progress be pasted to the public github?

Unfortunately, I don't have full access to the current github... I thought I did, but it doesn't seem like I do... I'm going to have to see if I can contact vrontis and get access to that. If not, then I'll have to start another git. I would really prefer not to do that.

He gave me access to everything else, but not that.

I do have access to the twitter, website, etc. So it's only the git that I'm not an owner of... which needs to happen.

I'll reach out to him now to see if that can happen,  and go from there. But yea, we should be seeing some stuff starting within next week or so, I've coordinated the team, discussed how everything will be paid for, etc... So we're just trucking along.

I'm not going to promise dates or anything like that, but once things are done I'll be posting announcements.

We're going to attack the db first I think, then go from there, I don't want to get too ahead of ourselves, and start posting roadmaps and such, as they tend to change so frequently it's hard to keep with them.

But I'll definitely post updates as things get completed, and state what is currently being worked on.

As I said, I have a 4-man team currently, including a security expert, and 3 coders. Smiley Then myself managing and making suggestions.

I will take suggestions from the community as well.

Thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Thank you crowetic. we wait you everyday. So price on new exchange should start at 10,000 satoshi? any one please vote the price.
How is that useful in any way? The price will be determined by the market, that's exactly what it's a market for.
Of course he is joking about the price.
The point is we do rely on devs for the revival of  Qora.
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Thank you crowetic. we wait you everyday. So price on new exchange should start at 10,000 satoshi? any one please vote the price.
How is that useful in any way? The price will be determined by the market, that's exactly what it's a market for.
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: