Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 79. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I had the same issue, so the post was helpful for me.

The fact that no dev has even bothered to change the list of nodes to working ones speaks volumes... unless some devs get an interest in Qora it isn't going anywhere.

Edit 2:  provided instructions for adding known peers, but instructions were wrong so I've removed them!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Any working nodes available? Been "No Connection" for a few days now.

Hi,

Did you add the following list of nodes?

"knownpeers": [
      "192.111.150.242",
      "216.126.198.26",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "192.99.181.233",
      "193.242.148.251",
      "106.187.42.214",
      "88.132.141.82",
      "61.186.94.149",
      "106.186.122.39",
      "188.166.16.64",
      "23.92.218.205",
      "128.199.45.81",
      "192.111.150.248",
      "192.111.150.249",
      "103.85.224.195",
      "118.184.54.215",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "150.129.80.71",
      "118.99.57.76"
   ],
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Any working nodes available? Been "No Connection" for a few days now.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
damn delisting, the coin was finally doing great.
Any other exchange ?
Yeeaa Dev isn't active,I think Qora is dead

I thought someone was working back on it ? no ?!

I think the dev will be focused on BURST not qora
you are right , who cure QORA , dev focused on BURST.
so.. dev QORA and BURST is same person? last price Qora just 2 satoshi, look interesting to me. but yeah,, may 2, 2017 Qora will delisted on poloniex exchange and i'm not following qora from the first launch.
so, dev QORA fix abandoned the project?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
wasn't QORA supposed to be on openledger ?!?!
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Any other exchange ?

We need skilled developers to advance Qora. There have not been much development progress since more than one year. Actually it should not be so difficult. The Coin offers a good base and the blockchain technology is on everyone's lips. Maybe we should make a kind of tender. I think that many good developers would have interest, but unfortunately do not know of Qora. In addition, Qora is written in Java, a language that many developers can use.

to advance it's better to know the right direction Wink

if the Qora blockchain & its clients are working, maybe the community should firstly find an interesting use cases for the Qora?

look @ Bellacoin - an LTC clone which made its #toTheMoon due to hot use case, Belacam, supported by proper marketing efforts
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Any other exchange ?

We need skilled developers to advance Qora. There have not been much development progress since more than one year. Actually it should not be so difficult. The Coin offers a good base and the blockchain technology is on everyone's lips. Maybe we should make a kind of tender. I think that many good developers would have interest, but unfortunately do not know of Qora. In addition, Qora is written in Java, a language that many developers can use.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I am very disappointed that devs team did not give any message here.

Nothing was done specifically for qora exchange?  Cry Cry
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Any other exchange ?

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I'm not sure but we can try add qora to poswallet "add coin " list to collect 1000 vote,
  that would be included in this exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Any other exchange ?

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I've gotten in contact with another Java developer who I will be bringing in to assist with QORA development.

Also, I've stayed in contact with Skerberus and vbcs of the original QORA team, as well as others who I will only mention if they say it is alright.

Things may be moving a bit slow at the moment due to personal things going on in a few people's lives, but I'm hoping to keep facilitating other things and moving forward.

The temp jar release that I put out seems to have run solid for me for a majority of the time on both my debian and Windows installations. I did have 2 crashes in the past 3 months, but that far surpasses how it used to be.

This is merely a simple change, nothing that would be considered a 'real fix' but something that will definitely assist with the stability of the overall network.

I'm continuing to get others to run nodes as well, and keep things moving while the slow time gets by.

There may not be as much active development as we would like to be seeing right at the moment, but I am prepping to make that happen. Anyone else is more than welcome to assist.

Also, I'll be contacting polo and giving them the new jar but I'm not sure they'll run it as I don't have the source code up on the main git. I will do so when the devs work out a few other changes and we can push the next version.

Just giving updates, more to come. Thanks!

No need to panic guys, just be patient, crowetic is involved with many coins, but he's still active with Qora
legendary
Any other exchange ?

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Any other exchange ?
legendary
Any other exchange ?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Well done Ronny.  Thanks!
Activity: 12

NICE! I want to help move Qora to something just like this. I applaud Ronny for all he has done, but I agree with what DKdev somewhat. What can we do being the community that believes in Qora to move the ball forward? Crowetic seems to be making moves to involve people that will help on the development side but who has contacts and connections to open the gateway to other exchanges? I want to help be part of the movement and maybe me asking for specifics will help others join in.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Activity: 4
I have been looking a bit at openledger and i think its great that there is a way to exchange Qora now.

With that being said, dont you guys think the whole process is a bit to complicated as it is now?
I the whole converting 1000 Qora to 1, cause the numbers are to big and sending request to an email address and stuff.

Dont we all agree that this is a temporary solution for Qora trading?
Or what are you guys thinking ?

PS: I encourage everyone to make this forum more lively: https://forum.qora.tech/

You are welcome to have an opinion and I second the fact that there should be more exchanges accepting Qora. I would also like to point out I offer a solution and if OpenLedger is the only exchange to be offering it for trading, I see it only giving Qora better terms offering it at a price people are able to actually read, instead of thinking that buying at 4 sats not much left to move with.

Everyone seems to be thinking only about the price being so low that the only way can be up, but fact is that there is less space to go down and as long as nobody does anything to improve the idea that it can be used merely for trading then you have the result here.

We are trying to offer Qora a safe haven until it is strong enough to get the business up and running, and I believe I may even have a business case or two myself where Qora is a part in the near future.

and start doing some marketing on yourselves also, I have gone to slack planty of times, and if you cant organize volunteers to take part if sharing news it is really not good for Qora, so to all of you who do have an interest in bring qora to the next level you need to start understanding that waiting for the man next to you to move is not the way forward.

I am trying to show a good example by offering a new place for Qora to be traded and I am also actively deiscussing ways to use Qora forward behinf the curtain that is, and so should everyone here for Qora to start making a difference.

Just look at how the mananged at Gamecredits to pull a coin basically forgotten into the light simply because some core members had a drive and a vision to make gamecredits a difference.

This is the same way people here should start thinking that matters need to be approached in a different way in future for Qora stand strong.

It is not enought to tell people here how good it is, you need to tell it to the people who do not know.

We are in the middle of presparing a press release and givinng Qora a push the right way

I hope some of you guys will do the same, and then lets see what crowetic and vsp will come up with soonest to help give t that extra nudge as well.

I am telling all of this because I care, so pls take it that way as wel.

All the best

Ronny

Alright, Coach, the first order of business is to contact coinmarketcap.com to update Qora's block explorer from the failed link to this: http://node.qora.tech:9090/index/blockexplorer.html
Pages:
Jump to: