Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 78. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Any good wallet out there for QORA. I am stranded don't know what to do with my coins.

Have you tried the link in the OP (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-pos-assets-names-polls-automated-transactions-social-network-1358722)? I've had no problems running the wallet on 64bit linux. There is a log4j error (mentioned several times in the last few pages) at start up, but I ignore it with no problems. Been running the wallet for months with no problem.

Or use OpenLedger.

Or sell at 2 sat asap. Imo the price will continue down. You will be able to buy back cheaper if you want.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Every time I go to install the Win Wallet it gets to the point of running and then it just shuts down
Activity: 109
2 satoshi is dead coin price, it can't get any worse than that!

From my perspective it will improve (drop further in price). There is lower liquidity and higher friction getting coins in and out of OL. I'm not so familiar with OL, but if the smallest unit on OL is 1000 Qora then those units could (and likely will) sell for sub 1ksat per unit on OL(i.e., less than 1 satoshi per Qora). There are also coins that trade against DOGE on various exchanges which means, if these exchanges pick up Qora, Qora would likely trade at sub satoshi prices. Dead price cold be .0004 DOGE or lower. Take a look at delistings coming up on Bleutrade exchange:

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BUN, CAGE, CESC, CREVA, CUBE, ECC, GCN, GRN, GUA, HAM, HVCO, MAX, MEC, NYC, PAC, PND, STEPS

Now those are dead coins. Qora has lots of life left.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Any good wallet out there for QORA. I am stranded don't know what to do with my coins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
95 % this coin are death
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

QORA are death guys.....!!!

old news, and Qora will live, I have no doubt that.

agree, not all coin delisted from poloniex is dead. this article is good to read ..

Hello, is your coin alive? Can you comment to this article please: https://coinidol.com/altcoins-delisted-from-poloniex-are-not-dead/ ?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
IMO Qora has become a joke.

Time to move on or maybe I'm just a late adopter of this mentality.

Not going to go into detail but the wallet is a complete disaster and would recommend anyone thinking of hording to simply get rid whilst you still can.

Spent over 2 weeks getting wallet in sync, tried several setups, clean installs, universal, git latest, known peers, the whole lot, basically a complete waste of time.

from my experience Qora wallet It works good enough only with win64.(I mean compared with win32)

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

old news, and Qora will live, I have no doubt that.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
What happend with qora? It was such a nice project and now it seem like its gone  Cry
Activity: 53

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're not wrong there - IMO its worth buying a few at that price - there isn't much to lose if it dies and if it resurgences later on you've bought some coin at less than ICO price.

Thats what I mean, it can't get any worst, this is the lowest crypto price i ever seen, only can go up from here!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
You're not wrong there - IMO its worth buying a few at that price - there isn't much to lose if it dies and if it resurgences later on you've bought some coin at less than ICO price.
Activity: 770
Activity: 621
Activity: 621
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bloggersclub/dinosaurs-and-dinomess-app-launch-qora-on-openledger-internet-of-coins-is-reaching-first-goal

QORA deposit intructions to OpenLedger:

1. Send email to [email protected] with info: a) how much you wish to send, and b) to which account on OpenLedger.  Receive a reply e-mail with OK to send.

2.  Send Qora to official OpenLedger address:
  QU5TZ11Wpy5ntcWyuD2WXcBm1Xm2LJUyeG

3. Follow up with an email including the Txid from Poloniex (or sender ID if from own wallet) stating the amount of deposit once again and the account on OpenLedger where to send.

——

You may then use this QORA token against any assets on OpenLedger, including the major cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, USD, EUR and FIAT.

Regards

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS
Activity: 4

Not going to go into detail but the wallet is a complete disaster and would recommend anyone thinking of hording to simply get rid whilst you still can.

Spent over 2 weeks getting wallet in sync, tried several setups, clean installs, universal, git latest, known peers, the whole lot, basically a complete waste of time.

I have to agree. Im not even good with computers but even the shittiest cryptocurrency (and I've downloaded many of them) have wallets that work. I'm just using Qora as a valuable lesson on how to go down with the ship. How to HODL to the end.

Besides there are still 50+ btc in buy orders, so somebody must know something.
Activity: 5

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Known peers:
Activity: 12
Thank you starmman !
I saw a post about nodes but the problem is that I dont know what to download and where to add them.
1 - go to qora website and download the wallet  ?
2 - add nodes ?

I dont know the steps. any page that explains this ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18705450
Activity: 108
I'm using the light wallet from 0.26.0 (link on OP) and it works fine with this in peers.json

Code:
{
"knownpeers": [
      "216.126.198.26",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "193.242.148.251",
      "106.187.42.214",
      "88.132.141.82",
      "61.186.94.149",
      "106.186.122.39",
      "188.166.16.64",
      "23.92.218.205",
      "128.199.45.81",
      "103.85.224.195",
      "118.184.54.215",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "150.129.80.71",
      "118.99.57.76"
   ]
}
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Thank you starmman !
I saw a post about nodes but the problem is that I dont know what to download and where to add them.
1 - go to qora website and download the wallet  ?
2 - add nodes ?

I dont know the steps. any page that explains this ?

Try this: -

1. Latest wallet release can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18387276
2. Run the wallet (you'll need Java installed), and close it down again
3. A settings.json file will be created, modify that with the new nodes list
5. Run the wallet again
Pages:
Jump to: