Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 83. (Read 249434 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
qora 2 satoshi ;/// amen  Huh Cry

Is there any dev?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Try to ask to Tux Exchange
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Someone responsible for the project is able to convince the owners poloniex to suspend delist qora  Undecided

Why would Polo stop their action they wanted to destroy the coin. Suspicious that the volume grew and price doubled and then they post a notice to delist it. Polo also had the majority of coin forging while dormant. How does a coin that generated that much volume get delisted? Well if the exchange knows that the volume is actually a Polo pump then it makes more sense. ACCT will put Polo out of business after seeing this kind of abuse of power.
wgd
legendary
Someone responsible for project is able to convince owners poloniex to suspend delist qora  Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Has any exchange accept Qora?
if not,is it dead coin?

btc38 just replied my request: many people have sent us requests to list Qora, we are evaluating it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Has any exchange accept Qora?
if not,is it dead coin?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
From what I can tell, the qora website is terrible.  Their slack takes you to some house and education page, that appears to have nothing to do with qora.  I think it's safe to say that qora belongs in the garbage, and let it die.  qora has released zero updates in years. Literally zero updates.  People say its a good project.... except I no longer see a project, where is it?  Someone say something to renew my confidence?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Blocknet is runing a code that makes possible a truly decentraliced exchange between coins the only thing is to add it to the existing codebase and conect to the blocknet node, another posibility is to ask Open Ledger to add this coin, the graphene engine runs at 3000tps and is very reliable, personally i like the exchange a lot but there's not so much liquidity, Qora can provide this liquidity with their user base and OL can benefit for more traffic in the exchange, Blocknet seems like a huge advantage but the problem is that you have to download all the blockchains of coins you wanna trade as if you are the exchange itself, and maybe requires some sort of tech knowlege that most users don´t have. Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I'm sure some good exchange will take it because it is a serious project despite being a little forgotten
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
I'm continuing to hold my QORA coins and run QORA nodes

http://qora.vip ip:103.85.225.238

http://qorablock.com ip:118.184.54.215
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
I know everyone is eager to get Qora listed somewhere else, but it may be prudent just to take a bit of time to consider whether it was solely the volume that got it delisted, or if the general upkeep and the ongoing issues Polo seemed to be having were also a contributing factor.  I think Qora is a fantastic coin and I'm certainly not looking to criticise or place blame, but if we do rush into getting it listed on a new exchange and the new exchange happen to run into the same problems where they have to start disabling deposits and withdrawals every other month, it's only going to get delisted again later.  If the developers are confident that the issues definitely lie with Polo, then sure, go for it.  But if there is a small chance we need to iron out some wrinkles first, it may be best to hold fire until stability is assured.  Again, this isn't an attack, just being cautious and ensuring we've examined all options first.

a part of the response from bittrex is:

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact [email protected].
We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc.
Thank you,
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
I know everyone is eager to get Qora listed somewhere else, but it may be prudent just to take a bit of time to consider whether it was solely the volume that got it delisted, or if the general upkeep and the ongoing issues Polo seemed to be having were also a contributing factor.  I think Qora is a fantastic coin and I'm certainly not looking to criticise or place blame, but if we do rush into getting it listed on a new exchange and the new exchange happen to run into the same problems where they have to start disabling deposits and withdrawals every other month, it's only going to get delisted again later.  If the developers are confident that the issues definitely lie with Polo, then sure, go for it.  But if there is a small chance we need to iron out some wrinkles first, it may be best to hold fire until stability is assured.  Again, this isn't an attack, just being cautious and ensuring we've examined all options first.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
so , where to trade Qora now ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
On cryptopia i'm sure they will take qora for free, it's getting better exchange  Smiley
To be honest, I thought that's what their answer would be LOL
wgd
legendary
On cryptopia i'm sure they will take qora for free, it's getting better exchange  Smiley
legendary
I've got a response back from Cryptopia, they will list a coin for 2,000,000 DOT which amounts to over 1.5BTC at current rates

I have way, way less than that invested in QORA, but maybe the community can get the coin listed together - do you guys think its worth it? price seems steep to me - or should we wait for another exchange, maybe somebody else will list QORA for free. Is there a treasurer who holds a community fund?

Is the wallet considered stable enough to work on another exchange? Is it more work for an exchange to add QORA due to its uniqueness?
legendary
I can enjoy some bittrex owners  should i give qora with open hands, unfortunately i also became a bagholder. I hope poloniex delist will not leap into the development of the project ...
IMO bittrex is a perfect for place for QORA - the more people who ask, the more likely they are to add, I've sent them a support request =)

Me too  Smiley

Great - hopefully someone like trex will mop up what polo have spilt and the price will stabilise again
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've gotten in contact with another Java developer who I will be bringing in to assist with QORA development.

Also, I've stayed in contact with Skerberus and vbcs of the original QORA team, as well as others who I will only mention if they say it is alright.

Things may be moving a bit slow at the moment due to personal things going on in a few people's lives, but I'm hoping to keep facilitating other things and moving forward.

The temp jar release that I put out seems to have run solid for me for a majority of the time on both my debian and Windows installations. I did have 2 crashes in the past 3 months, but that far surpasses how it used to be.

This is merely a simple change, nothing that would be considered a 'real fix' but something that will definitely assist with the stability of the overall network.

I'm continuing to get others to run nodes as well, and keep things moving while the slow time gets by.

There may not be as much active development as we would like to be seeing right at the moment, but I am prepping to make that happen. Anyone else is more than welcome to assist.

Also, I'll be contacting polo and giving them the new jar but I'm not sure they'll run it as I don't have the source code up on the main git. I will do so when the devs work out a few other changes and we can push the next version.

Just giving updates, more to come. Thanks!

Can you post the changes you made to a fork on github, I am interested in helping out with stabilizing the wallet. Feel free to get in touch.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
fk Qora   Angry
A failed team
project-roadmap False 
loss 9 BTC  Cry now

I don't think the qora dev team can do anything for your loss. You should thank Poloniex exchange and their scammy behaviour. They were surely the ones selling QORA some days ago after pumping them.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
fk Qora   Angry
A failed team
project-roadmap False 
loss 9 BTC  Cry now
Pages:
Jump to: