Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 81. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How can I send my Qoras to the wallet? Are there any Tutorial?
Activity: 16

Once that's done you can either search google for a qora log4j.properties file or get it here ---> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Qoracoin/Qora/master/Qora/log4j.properties
Save the log4j.properties file in your directory with all the other files. The wallet should then sync. Worked for me so maybe it will help some others.
[/quote]

still having trouble with this part  so I need to save this txt in a new folder named (log4j.properties) ?
Activity: 12
wow, Qora has it all, most undervalued coin by far!
I finally got the wallet working. Here is what I did and it may help others. Download the universal wallet zip. Unzip it and edit the peers.json file to include these peers only

"knownpeers": [
      "192.111.150.242",
      "216.126.198.26",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "192.99.181.233",
      "193.242.148.251",
      "106.187.42.214",
      "88.132.141.82",
      "61.186.94.149",
      "106.186.122.39",
      "188.166.16.64",
      "23.92.218.205",
      "128.199.45.81",
      "192.111.150.248",
      "192.111.150.249",
      "103.85.224.195",
      "118.184.54.215",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "150.129.80.71",
      "118.99.57.76"
   ],

Once that's done you can either search google for a qora log4j.properties file or get it here ---> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Qoracoin/Qora/master/Qora/log4j.properties
Save the log4j.properties file in your directory with all the other files. The wallet should then sync. Worked for me so maybe it will help some others.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
We was looking for Qora source code for compile wallet, but do not find source code that we need. We could add it on CryptoDAO exchanger. Guide us, if anyone knows.
Hi,

Did you look in here?
https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/

Source code is in Java BTW so will compile differently to other coind
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I didn't hear about any other exchanges wanting to take QORA on yet - I found out that the reason why NOBL got listed on cryptopia was because somebody dontated 1.5BTC, following that the price increased x4. There could be a lot of profit to be made if somebody with deep pockets did the same for QORA - failing that - maybe the community can fund a listing...

Didn't hear back from Trex or Nova so far
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I Love CryptoDAO.com
We was looking for Qora source code for compile wallet, but do not find source code that we need. We could add it on CryptoDAO exchanger. Guide us, if anyone knows.
Activity: 46
The wallet works perfect on windows 7 64 bits,though it didn't on 32 bits.
Activity: 25
Developers should really update the wallet ASAP.
People are having problems using it, including me. Wallet never syncs.
Activity: 2
For shits sakes people, if normal folks like me can't get the Qora wallet working how do you expect this coin to have mass appeal? I've tried for months and no matter what, I can't get my Qora off Polo and into my wallet! Would anybody have any suggestions as to how I should proceed? I just downloaded the latest version, updated java, and the wallet just sits there doing nothing. There is no problem with Dash or Pivx, and a bunch of others, so wtf? What's so great about a coin that I can't even send into my wallet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
so this is a proof of stake coin with a wallet that never loads? sounds awesome.

Don't forget that the reward for staking is 0:-)

Are you serious about this?

[/quote]

this could not get any worse  Sad
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
so this is a proof of stake coin with a wallet that never loads? sounds awesome.

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Are there any news about the new exchange ??

Who runs this submarine?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Been trying to sync my qora wallet for past few days, can anyone suggest where I'm going wrong?

I downloaded the Universal installer and updated Qora.jar

The highest I've seen the sync get is 97%, this has happened a couple of times, however even after leaving on for 24 hours it does not progress and hangs on quit. Trying to get my qora out of polo.

Would appreciate a helping hand :-)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
LoL

Anybody can't guess why is nobody saying nothing? CHEAP really CHEAP QORA !!

Just place your order and buy more! if you are loosing gains just buy more at this prices, low your average entrance and wait.

Original devs are back in Qora you don't need to worry about anything, work takes time as always.

Qora will be listed in other exchanges soon (I hope Crowetic can talk with Bittrex), if not you always have the opportunity to have your coins in a safier place Smiley your own wallet.

Where are the developers? I haven't seen any updates from them

A few pages back..

I've gotten in contact with another Java developer who I will be bringing in to assist with QORA development.

Also, I've stayed in contact with Skerberus and vbcs of the original QORA team, as well as others who I will only mention if they say it is alright.

Things may be moving a bit slow at the moment due to personal things going on in a few people's lives, but I'm hoping to keep facilitating other things and moving forward.

Just giving updates, more to come. Thanks!
Activity: 266
hey  guys, just checking in. Is this project still supported by Crowetic ?
Any instructions on how to configure the universal wallet? I ran it and setup a key, it connects for about 10 seconds then goes offline. I added the peers to the json file but I can't really do anything. I tried sending some Quora to one of my wallet addresses it says complete on the exchange but never showed up. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Activity: 322
Hey guys

Is there a meaningful and understandable guide on how to get the wallet to run on a linux machine?
I have installed OpenJDK 9. But when I start run.sh in the terminal, it crash always.

Okay, works now.
It was a typical openjdk installation/configuration error... Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: