Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 82. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
I tried on a windows machine. No syncing activity. Bootstrap download? Possible to add nodes?

A few pages back:

"knownpeers": [
      "192.111.150.242",
      "216.126.198.26",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "192.99.181.233",
      "193.242.148.251",
      "106.187.42.214",
      "88.132.141.82",
      "61.186.94.149",
      "106.186.122.39",
      "188.166.16.64",
      "23.92.218.205",
      "128.199.45.81",
      "192.111.150.248",
      "192.111.150.249",
      "103.85.224.195",
      "118.184.54.215",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "150.129.80.71",
      "118.99.57.76"
   ],
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I tried on a windows machine. No syncing activity. Bootstrap download? Possible to add nodes?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Hey guys

Is there a meaningful and understandable guide on how to get the wallet to run on a linux machine?
I have installed OpenJDK 9. But when I start run.sh in the terminal, it crash always.
Activity: 25
LoL

Anybody can't guess why is nobody saying nothing? CHEAP really CHEAP QORA !!

Just place your order and buy more! if you are loosing gains just buy more at this prices, low your average entrance and wait.

Original devs are back in Qora you don't need to worry about anything, work takes time as always.

Qora will be listed in other exchanges soon (I hope Crowetic can talk with Bittrex), if not you always have the opportunity to have your coins in a safier place Smiley your own wallet.

Where are the developers? I haven't seen any updates from them
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
NOBL has found a new home at Cryptopia already, the price there is back up again (to around pre pump levels) - lets see if we can secure one for QORA too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
LoL

Just place your order and buy more! if you are loosing gains just buy more at this prices, low your average entrance and wait.

Original devs are back in Qora you don't need to worry about anything, work takes time as always.

Qora will be listed in other exchanges soon (I hope Crowetic can talk with Bittrex), if not you always have the opportunity to have your coins in a safier place Smiley your own wallet.

yeah I am thinking about buying some but not sure if I should risk it  Tongue

I take this as another round of ICO. If you missed the first round, dont miss again.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
LoL

yeah I am thinking about buying some but not sure if I should risk it  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Hello

Excuse my for my ignornace but I was wondering if would it be possible to implement an exchange directly within qora?!
If qora can host blogs, websites and other content withing own block chain  couldn't it host also an exchange?!
If there would be a way to secure the trading funds with some kind of multisig  this could be a killer feature.

QORA can be traded with ACCT Atomic Cross Chain Transfers. It already exists. This may be why Polo Pumped it and then surprise delist. The tech to replace exchanges is coming. Think about the fact that the Exchange knows where you put your sells and where you put your buys. You are doing the work for them and they know the positions. They can easily manipulate markets. Ultimate inside info on who is in at what price and where they can drive markets to unhindered. Any group can buy and sell to themselves and own back their bitcoin. This could also happen on ACCT but at that point you would want to own coins that are not volatile and QORA could be the actual PEG.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
oh man... I bought at 20, stuck in 2 Sad
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
... Which wallet should i download ? i use coinbase and xapo for btc .

Here you go:
On the first page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-pos-assets-names-polls-automated-transactions-social-network-1358722
On the website: http://qora.tech
Or just google "github qora": https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases

Quite a few options, huh? Tongue

I already have seen it , but i wanted to be sure  Tongue
thanks
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
... Which wallet should i download ? i use coinbase and xapo for btc .

Here you go:
On the first page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-pos-assets-names-polls-automated-transactions-social-network-1358722
On the website: http://qora.tech
Or just google "github qora": https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases

Quite a few options, huh? Tongue
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
I was only trading Qora on Poloniex , i didn't have a wallet . Which wallet should i download ? i use coinbase and xapo for btc .
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Hello

Excuse my for my ignornace but I was wondering if would it be possible to implement an exchange directly within qora?!
If qora can host blogs, websites and other content withing own block chain  couldn't it host also an exchange?!
If there would be a way to secure the trading funds with some kind of multisig  this could be a killer feature.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hmm...
There are meanwhile many exchanges outside of Poloniex - large and small, decentral, traditional and instant,

Bittrex
Livecoin
Cryptopia
C-Cex
YoBit
ChameleonBit
HitBTC
Bitmaszyna
Alcurex

OpenLedger/ Bitshares
Bitsquare

Changer
Changelly
LiteBit

But honestly, everyone can help ensure that Qora is still tradable.  Wink
Only to wait until the Exchanges says "hello...you're welcome" makes no sense. Let us become more active.

I've pushed a few requests out - I hope more people do as well. Fingers crossed QORA will be trading on another exchange(s) soon. Price on Polo is very low now. Certainly worth picking some up for a few satoshis =)
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hmm...
There are meanwhile many exchanges outside of Poloniex - large and small, decentral, traditional and instant,

Bittrex
Livecoin
Cryptopia
C-Cex
YoBit
ChameleonBit
HitBTC
Bitmaszyna
Alcurex

OpenLedger/ Bitshares
Bitsquare

Changer
Changelly
LiteBit

But honestly, everyone can help ensure that Qora is still tradable.  Wink
Only to wait until the Exchanges says "hello...you're welcome" makes no sense. Let us become more active.
Activity: 468
LoL

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Where did the active qora enthusiast Ronny? Maybe he could take her to OpenLedger exchange.
Activity: 46
How do I change the password on my wallet?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Blocknet is runing a code that makes possible a truly decentraliced exchange between coins the only thing is to add it to the existing codebase and conect to the blocknet node, another posibility is to ask Open Ledger to add this coin, the graphene engine runs at 3000tps and is very reliable, personally i like the exchange a lot but there's not so much liquidity, Qora can provide this liquidity with their user base and OL can benefit for more traffic in the exchange, Blocknet seems like a huge advantage but the problem is that you have to download all the blockchains of coins you wanna trade as if you are the exchange itself, and maybe requires some sort of tech knowlege that most users don´t have. Smiley

Wow, I believe very few users will be willing to download the blockchains of coins for trading. Even users have the tech knowledge, it is still too much works to do.
Pages:
Jump to: