Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 85. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
will this coin be inactive after this? A coin without exchanges worth nothing
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

I'm new one here and I saw ,that Qora will be delisted after at 2 may 2017 from Poloniex.
So I want to ask how can I save my Qora coins.
I don't see working wallet out there or any other exchange to move it.
Need advise from you. Please help me  Huh

Kindly regards
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I've sent a request off to Bittrex - hopefully a few other people will too - would be great to be listed in a few more places. Not having a single point of failure will also increase future value =)
legendary
if a coins value relies so much on a single exchange it is not good anyway.
time to come back to the truth.

Other exchanges will add them if they see any value in them.

Blocknet for example was delisted in January and is at an all-time high right now.
XDN is also holding up pretty well since it was removed from Polo - hopefully we will move onto another exchange - and i'm sure there will be more than the 0.3BTC daily volume that trex needs to keep listed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
RIP. one exchange may kill the whole coin - that's everything you should know about the reall status of quora
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
if a coins value relies so much on a single exchange it is not good anyway.
time to come back to the truth.

Other exchanges will add them if they see any value in them.

Blocknet for example was delisted in January and is at an all-time high right now.
Activity: 536
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
F*** !!!
so bad, ....
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
crowetic we need your power ! Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
SAD!

Poloniex:On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

its a great news man... troololooo Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
bittrex ؟؟؟؟
Would be great if bittrex could fill the void, its very annoying that polo can do this to a coin

Bittrex also delists some coins per X months, it is very necessary because maintenance costs a lot on the site, operating fee is high.

At least the guys at Bittrex send an advice if the volume is too low to stay listed and after 2 weeks of low interest and volume they delist the coin. On Poloniex you see many coins pump right some days before they delist.

I wonder who are the ones that already know which coins will be delisted and always "happen" to sell at the top right before delisting...
Activity: 297
bittrex ؟؟؟؟
Would be great if bittrex could fill the void, its very annoying that polo can do this to a coin

Bittrex also delists some coins per X months, it is very necessary because maintenance costs a lot on the site, operating fee is high.
legendary
bittrex ؟؟؟؟
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Hi all

I have a question, when do You think - Qora will have a "real" makret value? I buy some coins on Poloniex and i saw, that the qurrency is block by users on 0.00000016 to 0.00000019.
I think about coin as a investment, but when market trading will start and their value will growth?

You know some news about project?

Omg, omg, I feel very sad for you, you choose very, very bad timing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ppl are dumping!
Like jump in water. Angry Angry
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
This sucks, but it is what it is.  Looking ahead...

@crowetic...for an analogy...you are like the goalie of a soccer team in a shootout...the team lost the match not the goalie.

time to regroup and plan for the next steps...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Poloniex
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

Anyone knows something about it?
Is the only place we can trade Qora, right ?

Why not issue a market making asset, and use funds to market make on poloniex. Has worked for many other coins.
Activity: 399
SAD!

Poloniex:On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
Yes, things aren't moving as quickly as any of us would like, but I'm only 1 person, and I have many many things that I'm working on, QORA isn't the only project I'm involved with.

Sorry crowetic, i understand you, but i`ve sold.
One person without vigor is'nt enough.

The king is dead, long live the king.
RIP Qora.

... and I'll be there to buy whatever I can before the exchange closes, and move it off to a local wallet ...

This is your perception of decentralization?  Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I've gotten in contact with another Java developer who I will be bringing in to assist with QORA development.

Also, I've stayed in contact with Skerberus and vbcs of the original QORA team, as well as others who I will only mention if they say it is alright.

Things may be moving a bit slow at the moment due to personal things going on in a few people's lives, but I'm hoping to keep facilitating other things and moving forward.

The temp jar release that I put out seems to have run solid for me for a majority of the time on both my debian and Windows installations. I did have 2 crashes in the past 3 months, but that far surpasses how it used to be.

This is merely a simple change, nothing that would be considered a 'real fix' but something that will definitely assist with the stability of the overall network.

I'm continuing to get others to run nodes as well, and keep things moving while the slow time gets by.

There may not be as much active development as we would like to be seeing right at the moment, but I am prepping to make that happen. Anyone else is more than welcome to assist.

Also, I'll be contacting polo and giving them the new jar but I'm not sure they'll run it as I don't have the source code up on the main git. I will do so when the devs work out a few other changes and we can push the next version.

Just giving updates, more to come. Thanks!

Good update, slow and steady. Great that old devs are still around.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Poloniex
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

Anyone knows something about it?
Is the only place we can trade Qora, right ?

I've done what I can in reaching out to polo, but I've never seen them change their mind.

I have a lot lined up, but things are slow moving at the moment on the development side.

This doesn't mean there's no hope, there will be much to come. I'm certain this will end a lot of people's QORA trip, but it won't end mine.

It's stupid how much control an exchange has over the life of a coin, but it is what it is.

Remember this... QORA can still direct trade with BURST, and I have plans to expand on this functionality.

I will continue to do what I can for poloniex, but it is likely that it is already set in stone to be delisted. This doesn't mean the coin is dead, far from it.

Things just didn't happen quick enough, such is life, and the ones that think QORA dies because of this, they can sell off and I'll be there to buy whatever I can before the exchange closes, and move it off to a local wallet. Wink

Anyway, for those of you who still believe in the project, don't worry. Yes, things aren't moving as quickly as any of us would like, but I'm only 1 person, and I have many many things that I'm working on, QORA isn't the only project I'm involved with.

So yea, it is a slight annoyance, but IMO centralized exchanges are likely to only be around for a short time anyway. Decentralization is king.

Pages:
Jump to: