Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 97. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
Yeah I definitely hope it goes to Bittrex because I think it is likely to be delisted in the next round of Poloniex delistings

Probably unlikely. Sort the Polo-Coins according to minimum volume. You will see there are many other candidates.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello,

Can you help me?

My wallet no longer synhronizes from 71%

I made my transfer from poloniex to the wallet and suddenly I do not see anything coming .. I copmmence to have a little fear ... lol

Thank you in advance for your help
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
What's happening here folks? It's been a while I was away on a long holiday. Holding quite a lot of QUORA! I know it's a longterm project, so not really bothered about the price.

It was great to buy the tips at 5 and 6 sats! Grin
It's time to go "UP" again, the next few updates will be very interesting

A lot of people (including whales) have paid between 15 to 25 sats for Qora in last few months, so I think we can possibly go to that price range again soon, maybe after the new update about merge mining with Burst. It is quite possible I think, especially with the current low marketcap of just $630k. It wouldn't require much. I would expect quite a bit of sell walls to disappear once it starts going up more
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
What's happening here folks? It's been a while I was away on a long holiday. Holding quite a lot of QUORA! I know it's a longterm project, so not really bothered about the price.

It was great to buy the tips at 5 and 6 sats! Grin
It's time to go "UP" again, the next few updates will be very interesting
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
we are quickly heading towards 5 sats

Works for me, someone just filled my buy order at 5, so cheers to whoever that was.   Grin

It won't last and they'll be kicking themselves when it's back up to 15 or more.

Do you think it can go up 250% soon? Seems quite hard, but with the 3k+ nodes of Burst network supporting Qora, it may be possible. We still don't know when it will happen
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
we are quickly heading towards 5 sats

Works for me, someone just filled my buy order at 5, so cheers to whoever that was.   Grin

It won't last and they'll be kicking themselves when it's back up to 15 or more.
legendary
It's a bad idea to increase coin supply and change POS to POW

There would be no change in coin supply. Merge Mining as PoW would only gain transaction fees for miners of Burst. If there is no TX Fees there are no rewards.

QORA is a Static Supply of 10 Billion coin, Never More... Quoth the Raven!

Sounds good. We should go up nicely with a roadmap about POW implementation. It would secure the network really well like Crowetic said. Right now, we are quickly heading towards 5 sats
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Please donate to @donaldjtrump some coins, He will write blog to QORA blockchain every day.

http://qora.vip/index/blog.html
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
It's a bad idea to increase coin supply and change POS to POW

There would be no change in coin supply. Merge Mining as PoW would only gain transaction fees for miners of Burst. If there is no TX Fees there are no rewards.

QORA is a Static Supply of 10 Billion coin, Never More... Quoth the Raven!
Unfortunately Qora has the fate of other promising coins. The technology is great but it lacks of the broad support and user base. I think this is also due to the stain of the PoS. For many, this is a no-go even if it offers many advantages over PoW. But I remain positive for Qora overall.

I've been into Qora for a long time and agree that its a stable and highly innovative coin, infact one of the best crypto coins out there. However, we have to value the market response and right now, Qora is not looking good. The volume has gone very low, and the value hasn't been keeping up with its expected potential.

I think Qora might be headed for a delisting in the next round of Polo delistings. Maybe we should get listed on Bittrex

We need
1、Join Bittrex
2、Improve GUI
3、Improve BLOG

Yeah I definitely hope it goes to Bittrex because I think it is likely to be delisted in the next round of Poloniex delistings which may happen early February. That would mean we were not good enough for Poloniex. It will take a long time, maybe years (if it ever does) to get back on a decent exchange.

THIS is the best time to make serious things happen

Qora a great coin! poloniex members know that.
I wouldn't paint the devil on the wall, and think about delisting, overall the volume is really OK! we only have sometimes short periods with a low volume.
Just wait, when the btc money will flow back into the altcoin markets!
Qora will benefit in the future from the btc rise, that's for sure.
Just buy the altcoin tips and be patient Smiley
legendary
Unfortunately Qora has the fate of other promising coins. The technology is great but it lacks of the broad support and user base. I think this is also due to the stain of the PoS. For many, this is a no-go even if it offers many advantages over PoW. But I remain positive for Qora overall.

I've been into Qora for a long time and agree that its a stable and highly innovative coin, infact one of the best crypto coins out there. However, we have to value the market response and right now, Qora is not looking good. The volume has gone very low, and the value hasn't been keeping up with its expected potential.

I think Qora might be headed for a delisting in the next round of Polo delistings. Maybe we should get listed on Bittrex

We need
1、Join Bittrex
2、Improve GUI
3、Improve BLOG

Yeah I definitely hope it goes to Bittrex because I think it is likely to be delisted in the next round of Poloniex delistings which may happen early February. That would mean we were not good enough for Poloniex. It will take a long time, maybe years (if it ever does) to get back on a decent exchange.

THIS is the best time to make serious things happen
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Interesting time for Qora to go up.

Btw, I think it is good to share news of ongoing development updates too. The updates don't have to only appear when the software is fully delivered. It keeps the community motivated and interested. Ignoring social media is a huge mistake too, I still don't see any promotions on social media. Just my 2 cents

Yes I agree!

I think the shake out is over now or very soon, sorry for my wrong chart, but i expected the btc pump a little bit later
No promotions on social media is a huge problem! Tongue

True. Look at a lot of major coins such as Synereo, Maid, etc. They don't have their software ready but the updates are consistent and keep the community motivated. The investors have to keep believing that they are part of the development. They don't like to feel alienated. Even if you have completed 5% of the development goal, the update still helps. The believers need to keep hearing as much details about the progress as possible.

A well established social media presence helps to communicate to the existing investors and to new potential users.

tldr; please organize a way to provide regular development updates via social media

I agree also with that, project must be promoted in social media, possible investors must know about that.

Btw, I think it is good to share news of ongoing development updates too. The updates don't have to only appear when the software is fully delivered. It keeps the community motivated and interested. Ignoring social media is a huge mistake too, I still don't see any promotions on social media. Just my 2 cents

Yes I agree!

I think the shake out is over now or very soon, sorry for my wrong chart, but i expected the btc pump a little bit later

True. Look at a lot of major coins such as Synereo, Maid, etc. They don't have their software ready but the updates are consistent and keep the community motivated. The investors have to keep believing that they are part of the development. They don't like to feel alienated. Even if you have completed 5% of the development goal, the update still helps. The believers need to keep hearing as much details about the progress as possible.

A well established social media presence helps to communicate to the existing investors and to new potential users.

tldr; please organize a way to provide regular development updates via social media

+1 @ crowetic
legendary

Yes I agree!

Yes I agree!

legendary

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

We need
1、Join Bittrex
2、Improve GUI
3、Improve BLOG
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

Pages:
Jump to: