Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 99. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't see a point of dying QORA. The price may go down. But it will rise again. Even bitcoin rises in 2017, I don't think qora goes below 5 sats.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Nice video.

I have installed the wallet as per your instructions. It was real easy and the wallet synced quickly.
I am going to keep the wallet open all the time.

This is my wallet address - (removed)

a share is on its way Smiley
thank you for helping out and enjoy the dividends to come!

Hello.

Due to posting addresses in the thread the thread could be locked.
Please place your addresses  in your forum profile signature.

Right, I totally forget about this every time. Yes, please post in your signature, and anyone who has quoted this or posted an address in the thread, please remove it. Thanks!

I'm going to reach out to polo and give them the modified jar file that I have, along with linux instructions that I posted a page or so back, hopefully that will resolve their issue temporarily until the dev is finished updating the db.

also...

-DEV UPDATE-

The dev has successfully installed the IDE for QORA, and has repaired all current errors that I gave him from my multiple log files. He is now working on actually upgrading the db to the new version of mapdb.

This means quite a bit for QORA, so anyone else who is willing to donate some more for him, I'm certain he'll get the job done. We have about 4 million QORA so far, and I haven't checked the btc amount, but that is great, but I still think for a job of this nature, a bit more will be good too.

I'm going to go ahead and shoot 200k BURST to the wallet, and another 500k-1million QORA. If anyone else would like to do so as well, that would be great!

I'm hoping I can get this dev interested in doing further work for QORA, he's an amazing developer and we'd be very lucky to have him doing more![/b]

Thanks everyone. I'll reach out to polo now.

great thanks!

please start the twitter promotion from Qora!
I will support Qora with my twitter account(<1000followers), but I need news for sharing

Qora is great, lets start the promotion!
7 sat for Qora is not a gift, it's a theft...

The cost of BitCoin goes up the worth is the same. Other holders can Hedge now also! This is very good news too, hopefully BitCoin goes to $3000 a coin. QORA would be worth more and stabilize at 1 satoshi forever PEGGED to a rising BitCoin, so VERY GOOD NEWS! Anyone can come into the QORA market and never lose BitCoin and only gain if it goes to 2 satoshis. It is a beautiful thing.

A $300 jump in BitCoin just made QORA drop 4 satoshi so if that trend continues we would be at 1 satoshi under $2000 for BitCoin. The liquidity will be great inside QORA at that point. No fear of losing any value since you get your BitCoin back at a 1 satoshi sell off for liquidity, just put your buys in at 1 sat and sit and wait for a seller. 10 Billion coin now represent only 100 BitCoin but BitCoin is now worth $2000 making a $200,000 MarketCap. QORA can only go up from 1 satoshi and at that price 2 sats is now $400K 3 sats is $600K 4 sats is $800K...

That is to say there would be sellers at 1 satoshi so you may have to get in at 2 sats but there would be liquidity and depending on the price of BitCoin you could have came into QORA at $1500 but now exit from 2 sats selling to 1 satoshi earning the $3000 BitCoin to now give you back your $1500 investment! No one knew a Low Price was a good thing, but it is... when there are 10 Billion Coin and there is never any inflation in QORA.

I'm not agree with that, Qora must be developed and gain in price, there are a lot of holders which bought at +15 sat, if let Qora to be 1 sat they will lose all, I know this is the market rule, someone lose and someone gains but if we want Qora to be a strong coin must be hardly developed to satisfy most of investors.
So lets continue with the development and promote this project.

Have a nice day,
Nilatak. 
Activity: 405
The cost of BitCoin goes up the worth is the same. Other holders can Hedge now also! This is very good news too, hopefully BitCoin goes to $3000 a coin. QORA would be worth more and stabilize at 1 satoshi forever PEGGED to a rising BitCoin, so VERY GOOD NEWS! Anyone can come into the QORA market and never lose BitCoin and only gain if it goes to 2 satoshis. It is a beautiful thing.

A $300 jump in BitCoin just made QORA drop 4 satoshi so if that trend continues we would be at 1 satoshi under $2000 for BitCoin. The liquidity will be great inside QORA at that point. No fear of losing any value since you get your BitCoin back at a 1 satoshi sell off for liquidity, just put your buys in at 1 sat and sit and wait for a seller. 10 Billion coin now represent only 100 BitCoin but BitCoin is now worth $2000 making a $200,000 MarketCap. QORA can only go up from 1 satoshi and at that price 2 sats is now $400K 3 sats is $600K 4 sats is $800K...

That is to say there would be sellers at 1 satoshi so you may have to get in at 2 sats but there would be liquidity and depending on the price of BitCoin you could have came into QORA at $1500 but now exit from 2 sats selling to 1 satoshi earning the $3000 BitCoin to now give you back your $1500 investment! No one knew a Low Price was a good thing, but it is... when there are 10 Billion Coin and there is never any inflation in QORA.

All great in theory, but I've seen coins that have dropped to 1 sat before on exchanges and the volume suffers dramatically because no one wants to buy at 2 when they can wait for 1 and no one wants to sell at 1 when they can wait for 2.  No volume equals no profit for the exchange and the coin gets delisted as a result.  If Bitcoin ever manages to implement ACCT, then sure, awesome.  But if it doesn't, 1 sat is bad news for trading.

I hear you but there will be sellers and that is volume. The 10 Billion coin are out there and they will sell for 1 sat if BTC is at $3000 or lets also note that if people start to use QORA then Merchants have to sell to fiat. So there will just be a ton of selling no buying and no need to buy just sell... Ultimate in Liquidity and considering the services of the coin there would be a community of users not sellers. Perfect at 1 sat...

Many exchanges use LTC and monero, so a Qora:LTC or Qora:XMR market solves this problem, right?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

All great in theory, but I've seen coins that have dropped to 1 sat before on exchanges and the volume suffers dramatically because no one wants to buy at 2 when they can wait for 1 and no one wants to sell at 1 when they can wait for 2.  No volume equals no profit for the exchange and the coin gets delisted as a result.  If Bitcoin ever manages to implement ACCT, then sure, awesome.  But if it doesn't, 1 sat is bad news for trading.

I hear you but there will be sellers and that is volume. The 10 Billion coin are out there and they will sell for 1 sat if BTC is at $3000 or lets also note that if people start to use QORA then Merchants have to sell to fiat. So there will just be a ton of selling no buying and no need to buy just sell... Ultimate in Liquidity and considering the services of the coin there would be a community of users not sellers. Perfect at 1 sat...
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged

Activity: 399
known QORA peers:

blockexplorer:

http://qora.vip
http://qorablock.com
http://qora.us
http://qora.tech
http://qora.online
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

Nice video.

I have installed the wallet as per your instructions. It was real easy and the wallet synced quickly.

Hello.

Please place your addresses  in your forum profile signature.

Right, I totally forget about this every time. Yes, please post in your signature, and anyone who has quoted this or posted an address in the thread, please remove it. Thanks!

I'm going to reach out to polo and give them the modified jar file that I have, along with linux instructions that I posted a page or so back, hopefully that will resolve their issue temporarily until the dev is finished updating the db.

also...

-DEV UPDATE-

The dev has successfully installed the IDE for QORA, and has repaired all current errors that I gave him from my multiple log files. He is now working on actually upgrading the db to the new version of mapdb.

This means quite a bit for QORA, so anyone else who is willing to donate some more for him, I'm certain he'll get the job done. We have about 4 million QORA so far, and I haven't checked the btc amount, but that is great, but I still think for a job of this nature, a bit more will be good too.

I'm going to go ahead and shoot 200k BURST to the wallet, and another 500k-1million QORA. If anyone else would like to do so as well, that would be great!

I'm hoping I can get this dev interested in doing further work for QORA, he's an amazing developer and we'd be very lucky to have him doing more![/b]

great thanks!

I will support Qora with my twitter account(<1000followers), but I need news for sharing

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

Nice video.

Hello.

Please place your addresses  in your forum profile signature.

also...

-DEV UPDATE-

great thanks!

Activity: 2
QORA wallet installed successfully and synchronised. thx.
Activity: 42
Unfortunately, the wallet on Polo is still broken. So my donation has not been sent yet. I got this answer from them:
The QORA wallet is indeed currently experiencing issues - once this is resolved transactions should begin to process again automatically. I do not have an ETA regarding this but we hope to have it back up as soon as possible. Rest assured that your funds are safe.
I hope they can fix it soon...
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Universal wallet installed successfully and synchronized.  Cool

I hope these updates will soon reflect on the present value og QORA on Poloniex

am hoping for that too! currently sitting around 7/8 sats on polo, hoping for some gains soon
Activity: 405
Sadly though the market is not impressed yet Sad

It's not easy for the market to be impressed by QORA when BTC is running for a new ATH after 3 years, as soon as BTC goes sideways for a while money will come to the most developed altcoins.

Very true, and hopefully we'll have some neat new things coming around that same time. Smiley

QORA is a crypto cockroach ... nothing can kill it, original dev left ages ago and Qora still lives on... who needs a black Swan,   my money is on the cockroach to live a long time to come, it will survive the financial H-bomb that's coming
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

It's not easy for the market to be impressed by QORA when BTC is running for a new ATH after 3 years, as soon as BTC goes sideways for a while money will come to the most developed altcoins.

Very true, and hopefully we'll have some neat new things coming around that same time. Smiley

i think its better to have some qora while price still not moving so high and wait for it to be lifted up while btc still really on its way to keep hyping up, don't worry dev there's a lots of good opportunity for this project and holding it will results to a good profit for those who believes.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Universal wallet installed successfully and synchronized.  Cool

Me too, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

I hope these updates will soon reflect on the present value og QORA on Poloniex
Activity: 16
Activity: 42
I just set up a wallet, sent an address via PM and sent 500k Qora for development  Smiley
Cheers and Merry Christmas everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: