Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 96. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Hello everyone, sorry for my absense, there was a potential flood in my area, and I had to move a ton of my hardware out of my office, then back in when the flood warnings went away.

But yea, I'm back, I'll be getting things moving with the social media as I've appointed one of my team members to this but I haven't given the word to post anything just yet.

The db issue is being resolved, the dev has now finished fixing all bugs with the current db, and is trying to see if there is a reason to update to the new version or not now that the errors have been fixed, he said he wasn't able to reproduce any of the issues once he did his fixes.

Gonna catch up on the thread here and respond to any questions. Don't worry, once the db issue is resolved THEN we'll push promotion, pushing promotion now doesn't make sense, as I don't want people to come into a coin with issues and immediately discount it.

there is a method to my madness here I promise.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Any news about Qora? I was away some weeks and now there is a new web wallet. Its seems to work and the sync was fast. When Poloniex delists Qora, ist there a chance to get listed there again after the code is adjusted?

Who said you that Poloniex will delist Qora?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Any news about Qora? I was away some weeks and now there is a new web wallet. Its seems to work and the sync was fast. When Poloniex delists Qora, ist there a chance to get listed there again after the code is adjusted?
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
My qora address below. Anyway how to can get my qora from polo to my wallet? Paper wallet? Seems in Dec The Dev started working. Someoneelse wanted to get their coins to the wallet and did they succeed.? Is the other exchange working? The blockchain is up as I see blocks moving across.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Sounds like this coin needs turning around somehow - I'm wondering how we can do this, price up by 14% over the last 24 hours - at least that's a good start.

Yeah, with 1 btc volume Sad

Volume is sporadic with many coins.  It might be 1 BTC today, but it just as likely could have been 13 BTC like it was four days ago, or 580 BTC back on Sept 13th last year.  I think the highest ever was 1657 BTC in a single day, the day after April Fool's Day last year.

legendary
Activity: 1030
Too much quietness for the current alt cycle. The word is that it could be a deliberate attempt to screw the long time supporters in order to buy cheap.

If that is true, I think the coin might not survive this. The confidence is already close to an all time low it seems. In the last 20 days, around 30 tweets were made with $qora with about 25 of them over 2 bot accounts. No one is talking about this coin, the volume is low, poloniex probably thinks it is too much trouble, there are syncing issues, its not on Bittrex and now I hear about this attempt to screw the long time supporters. Qora will not survive all this.

CryptoNick may actually turn out to be right. This coin may be heading towards 1 sat.
Sounds like this coin needs turning around somehow - I'm wondering how we can do this, price up by 14% over the last 24 hours - at least that's a good start.

Yeah, with 1 btc volume Sad
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hope next announcement to be with some realizations and not with another delays... Sad
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Too much quietness for the current alt cycle. The word is that it could be a deliberate attempt to screw the long time supporters in order to buy cheap.

If that is true, I think the coin might not survive this. The confidence is already close to an all time low it seems. In the last 20 days, around 30 tweets were made with $qora with about 25 of them over 2 bot accounts. No one is talking about this coin, the volume is low, poloniex probably thinks it is too much trouble, there are syncing issues, its not on Bittrex and now I hear about this attempt to screw the long time supporters. Qora will not survive all this.

CryptoNick may actually turn out to be right. This coin may be heading towards 1 sat.

The Devs are working on the Database issue, I think they posted a week ago in detail. I didn't get the word about screwing long time supporters from that post.

The only reason it would go down to 1 sat is if BitCoin goes up. Which would be a good thing but BitCoin going down means it won't hit 1 sat since long time holders can't sell out of the trough. This means new development and stabilizing the wallet, network, and getting the coin back on track is the clearest way out of the trough. Which is precisely what is going on right now. With minimal funding it is a monumental task to juggle.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Please donate to @donaldjtrump some coins, He will write blog to QORA blockchain every day.

http://qora.vip/index/blog.html?blogname=donaldjtrump
legendary

legendary
how long does a withdraw from polo suppose to take?

I see that their wallet is disabled. Too much trouble for them for a 5 btc volume coin.

Delisting in next round maybe?
legendary
There is quietness, absence on social media and lack of marketing during these times when altcoins are getting a lot of attention. How else do you really expect Qora to grow? Features alone won't help and if you miss times like this, Qora can't grow. Very disappointed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We had a bunch of people already posting their wallets and we sent over the assets and paid a few dividends as well. We want more! Your help will be paid for! 

Since we're not allowed to post address, please PM them to me.

I was wondering if this is still true. Sent my wallet address 3 weeks ago but did not get any answer or assets yet...
Activity: 462
Sory i'm new to stake this coin. How much interest rate per anm?

There are no more coins being generated from PoS. iirc, Qora will transition to PoW mining.

so New Proof-of-Stake algorithm will remove from qora, where i can find link to this issue?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

There are no more coins being generated from PoS. iirc, Qora will transition to PoW mining.
Activity: 462
Yeah I definitely hope it goes to Bittrex because I think it is likely to be delisted in the next round of Poloniex delistings

Probably unlikely. Sort the Polo-Coins according to minimum volume. You will see there are many other candidates.

delisting is definitively NOT possible! imo
The only question is how high Qora will go after the updates!
I think the highest spikes will be somewhere between (20sat and 50sat range)
time will tell Cool

Anything is possible in crypto Smiley but I agree, no way delisting due to lack of trading. Qora is fairly active. Having a second exchange will offer a sense of security to newbs like me though. And I kinda wonder how much Tristan et al are going to put up with db (or other) issues that might arise. Don't know of this ever being a reason to delist but it is a thought that speculators might have.
Hello,

Can you help me?

My wallet no longer synhronizes from 71%

I made my transfer from poloniex to the wallet and suddenly I do not see anything coming .. I copmmence to have a little fear ... lol

Thank you in advance for your help

Help those who want to help you. Provide as much detail as you can. Assuming Windows OS. Assuming version 26.0 from https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/tag/0.26.0

Did you see the following in post a few pages back? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17239037"As for the database and crashing issues... I've had a temporary qora.jar file compiled, and after some testing I've not had any chain db corruption issues, even upon closing incorrectly. However, I did have 1 corruption of the wallet db upon crashing the computer on purpose, but I restored the wallet by deleting the wallet folder contents, and restoring by seed. Then everything was fine."
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
Yeah I definitely hope it goes to Bittrex because I think it is likely to be delisted in the next round of Poloniex delistings

Probably unlikely. Sort the Polo-Coins according to minimum volume. You will see there are many other candidates.

delisting is definitively NOT possible! imo
The only question is how high Qora will go after the updates!
I think the highest spikes will be somewhere between (20sat and 50sat range)
time will tell Cool
Pages:
Jump to: