Pages:
Author

Topic: Qovar Coin - page 3. (Read 29883 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
Hi guys, good work. Owning a share of the project should bring profit, and this is fair. And I'm glad that you launched your project now. Probably the best project this season
Activity: 392
September 02, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
I hope your ICO will be successful. But as far as I understand, you will not stop the work of the project in case of failure?

The project is completed by 70%. They have practically a working product. All wallets work successfully, and wallets for mobile devices will be ready by October
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 06:58:28 PM
I hope your ICO will be successful. But as far as I understand, you will not stop the work of the project in case of failure?
Activity: 378
September 02, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
Where is the information of team member.?  Can I have link of whitepaper?
Here:
Whitepaper: https://qovar.com/pdf/wp_qovar.pdf
Bonafi team: https://qovar.com/#team
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 02:19:30 PM
Where is the information of team member.?  Can I have link of whitepaper?
Activity: 377
September 02, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
Share a link to whitepaper and the composition of the team, please. Do you have applications, or a program that can be downloaded and studied?
Activity: 364
September 02, 2018, 01:57:25 PM
When the whole volume of coins is mined, does the staking stop working?  Huh Roll Eyes
I think it will not be so soon ... but most likely yes. Because these coins are not burned, I understand.
September 02, 2018, 01:43:24 PM
When the whole volume of coins is mined, does the staking stop working?  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 313
September 02, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
So your coins can be stored ONLY in your wallets? I can nt use others?
How can I make sure of the safety of your wallets?

Yes, coins can be stored only in their own purses, since the coin has its own blockchain

I'll have to trust the developers and use this wallet.
Well, you don't forget that staking only works in their wallet. The whole essence and concept of the project in this.

Yes this is quite logical. I already asked about it a month ago. Only this wallet. That's it.
Access to this wallet is only with you. Even developers do not have access.
September 02, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

Yes, coins can be stored only in their own purses, since the coin has its own blockchain

I'll have to trust the developers and use this wallet.
Well, you don't forget that staking only works in their wallet. The whole essence and concept of the project in this.
Activity: 342
September 02, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
QOVARCOIN is a decentralized cryptocurrency that is created based on the proof-of-stake concept
Qovar (Qc) is a community-led coin that has 70% of its development completed before the launch of its website. The purpose of this is to create the next bitcoin designed to eradicate feelings of absence, feelings of hostility and give the processor and desktop holder the ability to use their laptop and phone and gadgets in a more decentralized way.
Activity: 19
August 31, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
Your project Qovar was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Qovar to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
September 02, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
Hey. An interesting concept. I want to use it for the purpose of income, can I do this?
Everyone will do this, of course you can. This is the main privilege of investing in Qovar
For me it was the only reason to buy these coins. While they will be used around the world - I will already accumulate a good amount due to the staking

Yes, this is the right thinking. However, I will have to buy a lot of coins for really effective staking.
September 02, 2018, 09:25:36 AM
Hey. An interesting concept. I want to use it for the purpose of income, can I do this?
Everyone will do this, of course you can. This is the main privilege of investing in Qovar
For me it was the only reason to buy these coins. While they will be used around the world - I will already accumulate a good amount due to the staking
September 02, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
September 02, 2018, 08:25:15 AM
September 01, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
Hey. I see that you have huge advantages for investors and I am extremely surprised that you have not raised a soft cap yet
Low awareness of the crypto community about this project.

Unfortunately, probably you are right. But they started a large-scale marketing program, so that all this will change soon

I hope that you are right, and the marketing program will help spread the information about the project. But. only a tweeted campaign is not enough
There is also a special program from the developers.

What exactly we will do in this competition?
Read carefully at what we wrote before you start to participate
Participant must have minimum 500 and maximum 5000 (QC)
Participant must be influential and trading on crypto exchanges
Must be skillful in project management which include but not limited to advertisement ,making YouTube videos organising programs ,is influential or have more than 1000 followers
Should be ready to take his reward for his work with us it will be surprising reward this offer is limited till the END up of ICO
This is an voluntary service and at the end you become team member
September 01, 2018, 01:29:56 PM
Hey. I see that you have huge advantages for investors and I am extremely surprised that you have not raised a soft cap yet
Low awareness of the crypto community about this project.

Unfortunately, probably you are right. But they started a large-scale marketing program, so that all this will change soon

I hope that you are right, and the marketing program will help spread the information about the project. But. only a tweeted campaign is not enough
Pages:
Jump to: