Pages:
Author

Topic: Qovar Coin - page 6. (Read 29883 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Hello Qovar. What are your advantages over the Ethereum? This is the most popular currency now, do you plan to compete with it?  Roll Eyes

This is a hybrid blockchain. It is faster and more reliable than the ETH. Read the whitepaper, if interested. Join the bounty on Twitter  Wink Get free coins for following Qovar

Is there evidence of speed and safety? What exactly does this project offer?

Qovar already now offers you their own secure wallets for your computer and own blockchain. Closer by October will be wallets for iOS, Android and Raspberry.
A promising new coin with PoS technology. You receive a passive income with any number of coins in your wallet.
Activity: 350
August 30, 2018, 04:57:58 PM
Hello Qovar. What are your advantages over the Ethereum? This is the most popular currency now, do you plan to compete with it?  Roll Eyes

This is a hybrid blockchain. It is faster and more reliable than the ETH. Read the whitepaper, if interested. Join the bounty on Twitter  Wink Get free coins for following Qovar

Is there evidence of speed and safety? What exactly does this project offer?
August 30, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Activity: 364
August 30, 2018, 01:46:37 PM
Activity: 377
August 30, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

I see a fairly weak awareness of the project. It will be great if we all retweet and share with your followers this project guys. Let's help Qovar!

It's true. They need a good community support. Either an active and extensive marketing program. They almost raised the soft cap, just a little more
Activity: 308
August 30, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
Hey Qovar! When does the bonus for investors end?

All bonuses and free earning will be stop at he END of postsale ICO  at the 3rd of October

So the listing can be expected in early October right?
They say that the exchange will be on October 10. Such a plan ...

Oh, that's pretty soon. Cool. I hope they reach their soft cap. It will be very cool, we will get a good crypto currency
I see a fairly weak awareness of the project. It will be great if we all retweet and share with your followers this project guys. Let's help Qovar!
August 30, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

All bonuses and free earning will be stop at he END of postsale ICO  at the 3rd of October

Oh, that's pretty soon. Cool. I hope they reach their soft cap. It will be very cool, we will get a good crypto currency
Activity: 336
August 30, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

August 30, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

August 30, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
Crypto currency with passive income and not banned in any of the countries. The growth of the coin's price is also quite promising
That's right, staking a cool thing. I just invested in Qovar because of this!  Cheesy

Well, it's natural that if I buy 100 coins I will not get such a good profit .... I need to buy a few thousand that it worked efficiently, right?
It is logical. Therefore, if you are going to invest so much, you have another 1.5 days. Since September 1, the price will increase by two times. Hurry up
August 30, 2018, 09:13:27 AM
Crypto currency with passive income and not banned in any of the countries. The growth of the coin's price is also quite promising
That's right, staking a cool thing. I just invested in Qovar because of this!  Cheesy

Well, it's natural that if I buy 100 coins I will not get such a good profit .... I need to buy a few thousand that it worked efficiently, right?
August 30, 2018, 08:38:18 AM
August 29, 2018, 09:15:13 PM
August 29, 2018, 08:47:36 PM
Passive earnings have never been so simple. You invest 1 time and receive a permanent income.
That's right, so I invested and the staking is already working.  Wink
How much did you invest to ensure that the staking working?

Staking works always, it works as a proof of a stake. You just need to have at least 1 coin.
Activity: 377
August 29, 2018, 08:27:48 PM
Passive earnings have never been so simple. You invest 1 time and receive a permanent income.
How much did you invest to ensure that the staking working?
copper member
Activity: 5
August 27, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

Good news for Twitter Community
Qovar is going to Giveaway 1000 Coins for Twitter followers
1.Follow 0.1 (QC)
2.Join Discord 0.2(QC)
3.Retweet 0.3(QC)

To  claim  reward singup
my.qovar.com

follow us
www.qovar.com
https://twitter.com/QovarC
https:/www.facebook.comQovarCoin-251515968981463/
https://steemit.com/@qovarcoin
https://t.me/Qovarcoin
http:/t.me/qovarnews
https://www.reddit.com/user/Qovar
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qovar-coin-4847507
copper member
August 27, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Yes, staking works very well. I'm going to buy more coins, I'm convinced of the effectiveness of this system.

Don't understand. How it works? Let's say I buy 100 coins. Will they be generated automatically in the wallet?
Yes, you don't even need a powerful hardware for this. The most important thing is a large number of coins. The more coins - the more new coins will be generated

Do I need an Internet connection for staking?

Yes you need Internet and 24/7 To get staking on your hold amount
Activity: 364
August 29, 2018, 08:09:56 PM
August 29, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
copper member
August 27, 2018, 03:07:49 PM
All conditions for profitable investment. Even your own wallets. It's impressive. Support for all operating systems. Cool

Yes there 3% Direct referral reward During ICO period  when ICO done there will be no referrals  rewards
Pages:
Jump to: