Pages:
Author

Topic: Qovar Coin - page 4. (Read 29883 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
Hey. I see that you have huge advantages for investors and I am extremely surprised that you have not raised a soft cap yet
Low awareness of the crypto community about this project.

Unfortunately, probably you are right. But they started a large-scale marketing program, so that all this will change soon
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
Hey. I see that you have huge advantages for investors and I am extremely surprised that you have not raised a soft cap yet
Low awareness of the crypto community about this project.
Activity: 350
September 01, 2018, 12:15:55 PM
Activity: 265
September 01, 2018, 11:50:54 AM
If my friend can not buy a coin, can I buy coins myself and send it to his wallet?
In fact, there is no difference ... the main thing is that you bought these coins, and where you then send them - it's not so important.
Activity: 364
September 01, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
If my friend can not buy a coin, can I buy coins myself and send it to his wallet?
September 01, 2018, 11:12:48 AM
I bought 500 coins, let's see how much I will get in a week. I started the wallet on my home server. I'll try to write later
Something you bought a little, since there is a possibility to run it on the hard ... I do not know, but I would have bought more ...
September 01, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
I bought 500 coins, let's see how much I will get in a week. I started the wallet on my home server. I'll try to write later
September 01, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Right. Good technology, but requires constant connection to the Internet. My computer sometimes goes into sleep mode and lose connection

So you turn off sleep mode. It's not a problem. Or wait for a web wallet

This should be interesting. However, when you store coins in a wallet on a computer - it's much safer. It seems so to me

All these purses are sufficiently protected and encrypted. If you do not tell your key to anyone, then there's no reason to worry
Activity: 392
September 01, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

Right. Good technology, but requires constant connection to the Internet. My computer sometimes goes into sleep mode and lose connection

This should be interesting. However, when you store coins in a wallet on a computer - it's much safer. It seems so to me
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

copper member
Activity: 5
August 30, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Hey Qovar! When does the bonus for investors end?

All bonuses and free earning will be stop at he END of postsale ICO  at the 3rd of October
September 01, 2018, 09:07:38 AM
QOVARCOIN is a decentralized crypto currency, created on the basis of the concept of share proof. Proof of interest was created as an alternative to proof of work (PoW) for solving inherent problems.
Yes, it really is an advantage of this project. Receiving income due to PoS. Excellent.

Activity: 392
September 01, 2018, 08:50:21 AM
QOVARCOIN is a decentralized crypto currency, created on the basis of the concept of share proof. Proof of interest was created as an alternative to proof of work (PoW) for solving inherent problems.
Yes, it really is an advantage of this project. Receiving income due to PoS. Excellent.
Activity: 308
September 01, 2018, 08:27:23 AM
Hey. A good project. When can I sell coins if I buy?
Hey. In October, when the token will be listed on the exchanges.

Excellent. The truth is I'm not going to sell coins, I like to receive passive income
You can ask friends or partners to transfer you money using Qovar coin when it is on the stock exchange. And store the money received
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
September 01, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

Excellent. The truth is I'm not going to sell coins, I like to receive passive income
Activity: 406
August 31, 2018, 10:29:37 PM
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 10:17:24 PM
August 31, 2018, 09:53:09 PM
Well done Qovar! Good job. A very promising coin is likely to be in great demand and popularity

Probability is 100%
Buy a coin now, otherwise it will be more expensive later. By the way, the stacking really works. Do not do anything and the number of coins increases
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 09:25:37 PM
Well done Qovar! Good job. A very promising coin is likely to be in great demand and popularity
Pages:
Jump to: