Pages:
Author

Topic: Qovar Coin - page 5. (Read 29883 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:05:00 PM
I was very interested in the possibility of passive income by staking ... interesting technology and it is very rare to find such a project
I did not see any projects with these technologies with the technology of PoS. So, join, the more so it's not a token but a coin.

Yes, that's right, use a coin as you want. No need to spend, just earn income. Can be used for money transfers, fast and secure
Activity: 326
August 31, 2018, 08:43:48 PM
I was very interested in the possibility of passive income by staking ... interesting technology and it is very rare to find such a project
I did not see any projects with these technologies with the technology of PoS. So, join, the more so it's not a token but a coin.
Activity: 350
August 31, 2018, 08:27:55 PM
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 08:15:48 PM
I see that the counter stopped a couple of days ago. Is this a technical problem, or has the sale stopped?

It seems to me it has not been updated for a long time. I'm not sure. But most likely the counter is updated manually

May be. I see that here people mistakenly assume that the last day of the price is $ 1 today. But it's only after 4 days. See the official website.

Wow, I thought so too ... Thank you for paying attention to this!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
I see that the counter stopped a couple of days ago. Is this a technical problem, or has the sale stopped?

It seems to me it has not been updated for a long time. I'm not sure. But most likely the counter is updated manually

May be. I see that here people mistakenly assume that the last day of the price is $ 1 today. But it's only after 4 days. See the official website.
Activity: 149
August 31, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 31, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
Make a formal presentation of your coin,make Annthread and not just posting like this.

How will investors trust your project if you can't even spend amount for creating a bounty programs to present and advertise you coin?what a poor dev ,you wont get anything by th
August 31, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
Activity: 313
August 31, 2018, 10:05:47 AM
A good project. Where can I study the composition of your team and read about their experience?

The first place you should look is the official website of the project https://qovar.com
There are no details, just names. They need to add more information. And not just their posts

Guys, I'm surprised. Why do you need internet? There is all the information. Join the Telegram group to learn more. https://t.me/Qovarcoin
August 31, 2018, 09:32:27 AM
A good project. Where can I study the composition of your team and read about their experience?

The first place you should look is the official website of the project https://qovar.com
There are no details, just names. They need to add more information. And not just their posts
August 31, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Activity: 356
August 31, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
August 31, 2018, 07:33:39 AM
The last day to buy a coin for $1. Tomorrow the price will be $2.
Wow, so fast? It's good that I bought a week ago. It will be insulting to buy half the coins for the same money  Cheesy

Yes, so fast. First investors always get a better price. Who is late - he pays twice as much  Grin
Activity: 250
August 31, 2018, 07:10:34 AM
Wow, so fast? It's good that I bought a week ago. It will be insulting to buy half the coins for the same money  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 11:10:29 PM
August 30, 2018, 09:36:20 PM
Hey. When your idea was born. How long did your development take place before launch?
August 30, 2018, 08:37:46 PM
Right. You just need to own 1 coin for the staking. But, stacking is much more effective when there are a lot of coins. The more coins - the more your passive income.
The ability to have passive income inspires most

I agree, to have passive income is always pleasant. One must understand that the invested amount must be in the currency in the wallet permanently. So that the effectiveness of stacking grows. So you have to forget about this money if you want to get a really good profit

Do not forget about them, you just do not need to spend them, if for you the priority is to accumulate as much as possible
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 07:15:43 PM
Right. You just need to own 1 coin for the staking. But, stacking is much more effective when there are a lot of coins. The more coins - the more your passive income.

I agree, to have passive income is always pleasant. One must understand that the invested amount must be in the currency in the wallet permanently. So that the effectiveness of stacking grows. So you have to forget about this money if you want to get a really good profit
August 30, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Activity: 342
August 30, 2018, 05:42:12 PM
Hello Qovar. What are your advantages over the Ethereum? This is the most popular currency now, do you plan to compete with it?  Roll Eyes

This is a hybrid blockchain. It is faster and more reliable than the ETH. Read the whitepaper, if interested. Join the bounty on Twitter  Wink Get free coins for following Qovar

Is there evidence of speed and safety? What exactly does this project offer?

Qovar already now offers you their own secure wallets for your computer and own blockchain. Closer by October will be wallets for iOS, Android and Raspberry.
A promising new coin with PoS technology. You receive a passive income with any number of coins in your wallet.

Pages:
Jump to: