Pages:
Author

Topic: Qovar Coin - page 7. (Read 29883 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 06:50:17 PM
The project looks pretty good, but again, I'm not sure about it. Everything will be clear only after a while, and get free tokens now - why not.

Yes, of course, but note that now the price for a coin is 1 dollar, and the day after tomorrow there will be $ 2. And in Stage 3 the price will be even higher.

Do you mean what is the best way to buy coins now?

Of course, this is obvious. 1 dollar for a coin, this is a very good price. The day after tomorrow it will be 2 bucks. Twice as high, dude.  Grin
Activity: 378
August 29, 2018, 05:52:15 PM
The project looks pretty good, but again, I'm not sure about it. Everything will be clear only after a while, and get free tokens now - why not.

Yes, of course, but note that now the price for a coin is 1 dollar, and the day after tomorrow there will be $ 2. And in Stage 3 the price will be even higher.

Do you mean what is the best way to buy coins now?
Activity: 324
August 29, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
why there is no bounty or airdrop, you think because you supply coin of 18 mil ? or our project is most exclusive in the blockchain world
Qovar is going to Giveaway 1000 Coins for Twitter followers
1.Follow 0.1 (QC)
2.Join Discord 0.2(QC)
3.Retweet 0.3(QC)

To  claim  reward singup
my.qovar.com

www.qovar.com
https://twitter.com/QovarC
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
why there is no bounty or airdrop, you think because you supply coin of 18 mil ? or our project is most exclusive in the blockchain world
Activity: 364
August 29, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
Your wallets are functional enough and convenient but it would not hurt to finish the look Smiley
I hope this is only a beta

Do you mean the beauty of the interface? Yes, it will be perfected in the future! At the moment, the task is to run a coin to make it work.
This is quite logical. Always the working application is first made and then the interface is modified. The most important thing is the functional

Yes, you will receive a percentage from each confirmed transaction.
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
Percentage per transaction? And also increase the number of coins depending on the number of coins bought?
Activity: 203
August 29, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
Your wallets are functional enough and convenient but it would not hurt to finish the look Smiley

Do you mean the beauty of the interface? Yes, it will be perfected in the future! At the moment, the task is to run a coin to make it work.
This is quite logical. Always the working application is first made and then the interface is modified. The most important thing is the functional
August 29, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Activity: 254
August 28, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

Naturally, these wallets (applications) will be further developed. At the moment this is done in order to launch this project
Activity: 336
August 28, 2018, 10:06:02 PM
August 28, 2018, 09:48:56 PM
Are there any agreements with the stock exchanges already?
I know that the list of exchanges is big enough. So we should wait a bit
It looks like it will be Bittrex, Coinex, Binance...But this is inaccurate information, it will be updated later
If the list of exchanges is such - it will be interesting ... These are large exchanges, not every project can do it ...
Activity: 392
August 28, 2018, 09:31:27 PM
It looks like it will be Bittrex, Coinex, Binance...But this is inaccurate information, it will be updated later
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 09:23:42 PM
August 28, 2018, 04:44:23 PM
Activity: 250
August 28, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
Interesting technology is your coin in general. How did you come up with the idea of combining 2 blockchains in 1? It's really curious
The goal to do something new, more perfect, allowed to be born this idea. Let's wait, and see if this will meet our expectations.
August 28, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
Interesting technology is your coin in general. How did you come up with the idea of combining 2 blockchains in 1? It's really curious
Activity: 356
August 28, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
High transaction speed is always good. If it is 10 times faster - then it should be instant. 1 sent - 2 immediately received.

Yes, it will. Do not doubt it.
This is a new blockchain of the new generation

Hey. How can this be a new generation if they use a hybrid blockchain from Bitcoin and Novar. Yes, it's faster and more modern, but it's not a revolution ... But I'll take my words back if I'm surprised at the speed of work
If we are talking about a hybrid block chain, then there can only be temporary prospects and then they will only work in certain areas of the crypto-currency world. In any case, apart from Bitcoin and the etherium, I can not admit anything else.

I'm not sure that a hybrid is the right word. Most likely it is a Bitcoin blockchain with some Novar functions. Something like that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
High transaction speed is always good. If it is 10 times faster - then it should be instant. 1 sent - 2 immediately received.

Yes, it will. Do not doubt it.
This is a new blockchain of the new generation

Hey. How can this be a new generation if they use a hybrid blockchain from Bitcoin and Novar. Yes, it's faster and more modern, but it's not a revolution ... But I'll take my words back if I'm surprised at the speed of work
If we are talking about a hybrid block chain, then there can only be temporary prospects and then they will only work in certain areas of the crypto-currency world. In any case, apart from Bitcoin and the etherium, I can not admit anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: