Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 27. (Read 383297 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Hello, long time user first time poster. Love your work! Cheesy

Running a fresh ubuntu 14.04 and installing the dependencies as instructed in the OP I get this error when running
Code:
$ qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
WARNING: Failure to find: addrulewindow.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: audioplayer.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: exchange_cryptsy.cpp
WARNING: Failure to find: addrulewindow.h
WARNING: Failure to find: audioplayer.h
WARNING: Failure to find: exchange_cryptsy.h
WARNING: Failure to find: addrulewindow.ui

Then
Code:
$ make
make: *** No rule to make target `addrulewindow.ui', needed by `.ui/ui_addrulewindow.h'.  Stop.

QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro compiles and installs without error but using BTC-E exchange I am unable to cancel any of my placed orders. I have tried no other exchanges.

Source obtained from git master
Code:
git clone https://github.com/JulyIGHOR/QtBitcoinTrader.git

Thanks again, very useful app Smiley
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
Ok thank you, too

Sorry, misunderstand you first time.
Everything is correct.

Rule "When Ask Price (BTC/USD) < Ask Price (BTC/USD) + 100.49" means that it compare Ask Price to Ask Price + 100.49
For example ask price is 500, this means it comparing 500<500+100.49 what is true
To set exact comparing, you should chose "When Ask Price (BTC/USD) < Exact value (BTC/USD) 110.49"

ahh ok...now i understand it. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Ok thank you, too

Sorry, misunderstand you first time.
Everything is correct.

Rule "When Ask Price (BTC/USD) < Ask Price (BTC/USD) + 100.49" means that it compare Ask Price to Ask Price + 100.49
For example ask price is 500, this means it comparing 500<500+100.49 what is true
To set exact comparing, you should chose "When Ask Price (BTC/USD) < Exact value (BTC/USD) 110.49"
HI,

i think that i have found a bug or i do not understand  the syntax of the rules.

Thank you. Yes it is a bug. I'll fix it in upcoming bugfix release.

Ok thank you, too
legendary
HI,

i think that i have found a bug or i do not understand  the syntax of the rules.

Thank you. Yes it is a bug. I'll fix it in upcoming bugfix release.
HI,

Ask Price is for example 510 USD

With this rule qt trader does nothing ( does not cancel orders). But it  it should execute it because the ask price is over 100 usd.
When Ask Price (BTC/USD) > Ask Price (BTC/USD) + 100.49 (Realtime comparation) then Cancel All Orders

With this  following rule (operator changed) there comes this message. This should be not executed  immediately because ask price is NOT under 100 USD.
When Ask Price (BTC/USD) < Ask Price (BTC/USD) + 100.49 (Realtime comparation) then Cancel All Orders

There is the same issue when making for example a buy order instead of cancel the orders.

legendary
Ok, I got another crash. This time while I was sleeping. This should be good news. Well to me it is. I did miss an opportunity to sell the bought bitcoins again. Since I wasn't on changing anything I didn't cause this one. It happened after a buy so I got hung up executing one of the rules after the buy.

execute immediately group or script (3 different scripts.) one or two may have been started. (I think this is the location of the problem.)

My sell rule up 1% from last buy sell. (I can't say for sure it ever started.) I don't believe the problem is with this specific line as it seems odd waiting for a condition to become true killed it.

I am making a small assumption because the NMC trading window using 1 rule set for range trading and a different rule for planned profit taking. Range trading only enables itself. Profit taking only enables itself. This setup hasn't crashed yet. Same computer, same account on BTCe same trading bot. Only change is slightly how the rules work.

I found crash on circle executing with 0 delay only. Please try to set 1 second delay to all your execute immediately groups and tell me results.
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Ok, I got another crash. This time while I was sleeping. This should be good news. Well to me it is. I did miss an opportunity to sell the bought bitcoins again. Since I wasn't on changing anything I didn't cause this one. It happened after a buy so I got hung up executing one of the rules after the buy.

execute immediately group or script (3 different scripts.) one or two may have been started. (I think this is the location of the problem.)

My sell rule up 1% from last buy sell. (I can't say for sure it ever started.) I don't believe the problem is with this specific line as it seems odd waiting for a condition to become true killed it.

I am making a small assumption because the NMC trading window using 1 rule set for range trading and a different rule for planned profit taking. Range trading only enables itself. Profit taking only enables itself. This setup hasn't crashed yet. Same computer, same account on BTCe same trading bot. Only change is slightly how the rules work.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Please if its possible add HitBTC exchange.

Thanks!
Activity: 369
The new Font is very nice, makes it a lot easier to read the numbers, thank you.

I still have a big delay when I put in an order though - it can take anywhere from 1 to 6 seconds after I have confirmed the order, is there anyway to fix this?

I found a .ini file in AppData\Local\QtBitcoinTrader and I'm wondering if there is a specific config that can fix it from there?

Thanks again.

Yes there is parameter request interval. And no, this will not help you.
Each exchange does have limit of requests per minute, and if you will send request very often than you will be banned by exchange.
And we need to send request for each of ticker, balance, order book, last trades, your open orders, your last trades one by one and it takes a time to make circle.
I have tested each exchange to pick minimum interval what guaranties that you will not be banned (using one instance at time).
Last few months until now I'm working on new engine what will allows you bypass exchanges ban and get realtime updates.
So keep tracking updates.
Okay, thanks for the clear information, will be keeping my eye on updates.
legendary
What exchanges are supported with the latest release?

BTC-e, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, GOC.io, BTC China. Indacoin coming soon. Working to add other exchanges now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
What exchanges are supported with the latest release?
legendary
I have only 3 options for price "Last My Buy Price", "Last My Sell Price", "Exact Value".
I had it set for bid price. I think this may have lead to my issue of the same price or only a small adjustment. I am curious where the other prices went.

EDIT: I had to redo the code several times as every time I go in to edit my rule % becomes unchecked. I am not sure why but it makes a quick change very difficult.

Thanks. I'll fix it.

Bugfix 5 installed. I can set up rules, use all the indicators for a price value etc. % and +, - stay checked or whatever they where. After 5 trades I had another crash. It looks to be that my second rule that buys when the market is below a sell price had a failure. It didn't buy, or start the rule set it should have started immediately after.

I will try to provide more data as it is available. I will try to leave the log on and see if it will stay available after the program stops.

EDIT: I think it might be because I had rules started that should be started by the script. I have added a stop script before every start and I will see if it makes it until tomorrow.

Ok. Another crash happened to me. I was disabling rules to switch to a different rules group as I have to. I see another problem. When I select disable all in Sequential mode I have every rule after the first or at least most of the rules it appears execute. They should be disabled before execution. This means if I have a buy group with an error I get to fix the error. I have to start rule as disabled with either execute immediately or anything that may execute now. So to change a value I have to 1 Disable all rules. I can't click disable all I have to start at the bottom and disable one at a time until I reach the top. That way my pending buy doesn't turn into a sell. Second I need to edit the rule. Third I can re-enable everything. It isn't so bad except when I forget I try clicking the tab that just came active to disable all on it thereby starting the rule set I wanted to enable I frequently get a crash.

I wonder if the disable all not working properly isn't most of my problem. It seems to get crashy when I start changing rules. Usually something enables or needs disabled.

EDIT: I forgot it may be the newest bugfix release doesn't buy. I can't say for sure but I have two sells and no buys. My sell rule should start my buy rule and until the buy has happened the sell rule should stay done. I don't have a pending or completed buy. It didn't just post but the market moved on me unless the new version intentionally closes the pending orders after some time. I had this before I looked at the buy rule to try guessing why it didn't buy. That lead to my crash.

EDIT 2: Debug showed last info was a request for data ending in a cookie. the normal server exchange information that comes up every couple of seconds. It was not responding as soon as the main window was not responding.

Is there a way to start the trader with it logging to a file so that I could just start it that way? From the command line is fine.

EDIT 3: I have let it run for another 4 trades. 1 manual setup to complete a previous pair. It did execute. At around that time the % down rule executed giving me a buy. Then 2 in a row sells. No pending buy no completed buy. I don't see how it could possibly be selling twice per buy unless the stop rule actually is re-enabling the previous rule.

EDIT 4: Sorry I apparently didn't re-order my stop script for my down towards the top of the list. I started down then stopped it immediately after. Triggering another sell. The stop is likely not effective for scripted stopping.

Thanks, working on it.

Hello,

It seems like the "All In" button inside the "Sell Bitcoin" box doesn't work even though there's clearly a Bitcoin balance in my account. It completely ignores my clicking....

Thanks

This bug was fixed few days ago. Please check for updates and confirm does it works for you.
Activity: 408
Hello,

It seems like the "All In" button inside the "Sell Bitcoin" box doesn't work even though there's clearly a Bitcoin balance in my account. It completely ignores my clicking....

Thanks
I have only 3 options for price "Last My Buy Price", "Last My Sell Price", "Exact Value".
I had it set for bid price. I think this may have lead to my issue of the same price or only a small adjustment. I am curious where the other prices went.

EDIT: I had to redo the code several times as every time I go in to edit my rule % becomes unchecked. I am not sure why but it makes a quick change very difficult.

Thanks. I'll fix it.

Bugfix 5 installed. I can set up rules, use all the indicators for a price value etc. % and +, - stay checked or whatever they where. After 5 trades I had another crash. It looks to be that my second rule that buys when the market is below a sell price had a failure. It didn't buy, or start the rule set it should have started immediately after.

I will try to provide more data as it is available. I will try to leave the log on and see if it will stay available after the program stops.

EDIT: I think it might be because I had rules started that should be started by the script. I have added a stop script before every start and I will see if it makes it until tomorrow.

Ok. Another crash happened to me. I was disabling rules to switch to a different rules group as I have to. I see another problem. When I select disable all in Sequential mode I have every rule after the first or at least most of the rules it appears execute. They should be disabled before execution. This means if I have a buy group with an error I get to fix the error. I have to start rule as disabled with either execute immediately or anything that may execute now. So to change a value I have to 1 Disable all rules. I can't click disable all I have to start at the bottom and disable one at a time until I reach the top. That way my pending buy doesn't turn into a sell. Second I need to edit the rule. Third I can re-enable everything. It isn't so bad except when I forget I try clicking the tab that just came active to disable all on it thereby starting the rule set I wanted to enable I frequently get a crash.

I wonder if the disable all not working properly isn't most of my problem. It seems to get crashy when I start changing rules. Usually something enables or needs disabled.

EDIT: I forgot it may be the newest bugfix release doesn't buy. I can't say for sure but I have two sells and no buys. My sell rule should start my buy rule and until the buy has happened the sell rule should stay done. I don't have a pending or completed buy. It didn't just post but the market moved on me unless the new version intentionally closes the pending orders after some time. I had this before I looked at the buy rule to try guessing why it didn't buy. That lead to my crash.

EDIT 2: Debug showed last info was a request for data ending in a cookie. the normal server exchange information that comes up every couple of seconds. It was not responding as soon as the main window was not responding.

Is there a way to start the trader with it logging to a file so that I could just start it that way? From the command line is fine.

EDIT 3: I have let it run for another 4 trades. 1 manual setup to complete a previous pair. It did execute. At around that time the % down rule executed giving me a buy. Then 2 in a row sells. No pending buy no completed buy. I don't see how it could possibly be selling twice per buy unless the stop rule actually is re-enabling the previous rule.

EDIT 4: Sorry I apparently didn't re-order my stop script for my down towards the top of the list. I started down then stopped it immediately after. Triggering another sell. The stop is likely not effective for scripted stopping.
legendary
Oh, crap.
It's about 40 rules.
It will take a good half a day to retype those.

I tried also to create a new rule with new client, so that I can see the format and if I could transfer old rules by text only, but all I receive is "Values you entered is invalid. Please check amount and price".
For example this one I tried to create:

Thanks for this. I'll fix it in upcoming bugfix 6 release.
You can put values 0.0000001 as +- and it will works for you.
Or just wait upcoming bugfix release.
Or here is private beta for you https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/860231/QtBitcoinTrader.exe
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Sorry for this. But new version does not supports old rules.
Here is old app https[Suspicious link removed]
Run it, you will see old rules in readable format, then make the same rules in new app by looking on old app.

Oh, crap.
It's about 40 rules.
It will take a good half a day to retype those.

I tried also to create a new rule with new client, so that I can see the format and if I could transfer old rules by text only, but all I receive is "Values you entered is invalid. Please check amount and price".
For example this one I tried to create:

"When Last Price (BTC/USD) < Last my Sell Price (BTC/USD) (Realtime comparation) then Sell BTC (BTC/USD) ฿3.0% + fee at Last Price"
var baseVariable = calcBaseVariable();
function calcBaseVariable()
{
 baseVariable = trader.get("BTCUSD" , "LastMySellPrice");
 return baseVariable;
}

trader.on("LastPrice").changed()
{
 if(symbol != "BTCUSD")return;
 calcBaseVariable();
 if(value < baseVariable)
 {
 var amount = trader.get("Balance","BTC");
 amount *= 0.03;
 amount *= (1.0 + trader.get("Fee") / 100.0);

var price = trader.get("BTCUSD" , "LastPrice");

trader.sell("BTCUSD" , amount , price);
 trader.groupDone();
 }
}

Thanks. I'll fix it.

legendary
The new Font is very nice, makes it a lot easier to read the numbers, thank you.

I still have a big delay when I put in an order though - it can take anywhere from 1 to 6 seconds after I have confirmed the order, is there anyway to fix this?

I found a .ini file in AppData\Local\QtBitcoinTrader and I'm wondering if there is a specific config that can fix it from there?

Thanks again.

Yes there is parameter request interval. And no, this will not help you.
Each exchange does have limit of requests per minute, and if you will send request very often than you will be banned by exchange.
And we need to send request for each of ticker, balance, order book, last trades, your open orders, your last trades one by one and it takes a time to make circle.
I have tested each exchange to pick minimum interval what guaranties that you will not be banned (using one instance at time).
Last few months until now I'm working on new engine what will allows you bypass exchanges ban and get realtime updates.
So keep tracking updates.
Activity: 369

Thanks again.
Pages:
Jump to: