Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 30. (Read 383428 times)

Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Any news on the update?

I am looking forward to rules that make computer restarts less costly. Right now if I restart or when I restart I have to wait for the price to hit my last trade to restart my rules. It would be nice to actually have the bot start up and be able to have rules enabled not wait until the last set of variables line up again.

I need a little more time to publish update.
You mean restore enabled/disabled state of each rule after restarting?
I am not sure if it would make it into this update but we had discussed rules where the end user could set both sides of the logical equation. Like market ask price < (1%) last sell. A rule that used the last buy or sell but compared them to a value that actually is tradeable would fix the enabling issue.

As great as it would be to have the rules remember where they where as my logic stands it wouldn't entirely help me. Depending on downtime a rule coming back as enabled would help in some ways. I can't forget to enable them. It can also hurt in others for example if I want the last sell to trigger a buy rule and it does. Then I restart when it comes up and the rule is enabled again the price it will buy a percentage below would have likely moved some. If it moved up I have a loss. Of course if the market moved down I could have a larger gain.

What I meant by variables lining up is the basis for my buys or sells are a percentage above or below the last sell or buy respectively. If the price is above the last buy I can always enable a sell. If the price is below I can enable a sell as the pair for its trade already completed. If I have a sell and the buy price is above the last sell I shouldn't enable it. I do if the price is very close but I do so knowing I won't make as much of that specific trade. If the price is below the last sell I can always enable it but there is a risk the price doesn't fall enough to trigger the buy and a higher starting price would fix it.

To be honest I could always close out the trade manually to finish the pair then start one side or both and see what triggers first. I do sometimes do this to more rapidly get the bot back trading but some days it just won't pop high enough or drop low enough and I have to wait for a better price to try again.
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Any news on the update?

I am looking forward to rules that make computer restarts less costly. Right now if I restart or when I restart I have to wait for the price to hit my last trade to restart my rules. It would be nice to actually have the bot start up and be able to have rules enabled not wait until the last set of variables line up again.

I need a little more time to publish update.
You mean restore enabled/disabled state of each rule after restarting?
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
ok, thank you very much. any time estimation?

I plan to release update within a week.
This is great news.
Any news on the update?

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

This is great news.
Activity: 714
Its been a long time any chance of this for another exchange yet like Bittrex or something?Huh
legendary

Activity: 407
Merit: 250
no advice for the issue/bug above? Had it in the recent days again

Hi. Currently I'm working on new rules engine and all bugs will be fixed soon.

legendary

Hi. Currently I'm working on new rules engine and all bugs will be fixed soon.
I have a problem that i dont understand.

These are only approximate values:

1. I have an sell order  10 BTC for 600 USD each BTC. this are 6000 USD
2. I have a rule: When USD account reaches 5980 USD make a buy order with all my USD (spend all USD 100%)  at exact price 580 USD.

Now 1 sell with 5btc gets through, and after it 1 sell with the other 5 BTC gehts through.
The rule is now executing and make only an  buy order with only 50% of my USD instead of 100%.

What i am doing wrong? i have faced the problem  about 4 times now. Last one was today.
It looks like the rules takes only the total usd value  of the last sell for the new buy order only instead the whole account balance

see the rule as an example (values are quite different) :

Activity: 34
Merit: 5
What is the difference between sequential and concurrent modes?

sequential: rules will execute one after the other (e.g. rule 2 will only execute after rule 1 has been executed)
concurrent: rules run simultaneously (e.g. rules 3 might be executed before rule 1)

hope this helps
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What is the difference between sequential and concurrent modes?
legendary
May I ask, which version of Visual Studio are you using?

Visual Studio 2010 for Qt4
and
Visual Studio 2013 for Qt5
Activity: 93
I got a compiling error with line 32 of winresource.rc? It says syntax error

This line works with Visual Studio.
You should comment this line to compile on mingw.

May I ask, which version of Visual Studio are you using?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I meant to say: I want to use this application with alt coin pairs, which exchanges can I work with using it?

Currently supported this exchanges: Bitfinex, BTC-e, Bitstamp and BTC China.
Soon I'll add more exchanges.

Ok, that answers my question. Thanks Wink
legendary
I meant to say: I want to use this application with alt coin pairs, which exchanges can I work with using it?

Currently supported this exchanges: Bitfinex, BTC-e, Bitstamp and BTC China.
Soon I'll add more exchanges.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Would be amazing if somehow there was a way to port indicators from another platform. MT4 in particular has the most indicators but is not a good platform.
 There are now lots of obsolete indicators out there for MT4 because of Metaquotes treating clients so bad. Opensource would be an excellent lesson in this area.

I'll work in this dirrection.

I am just looking for a simple stop loss solution for Bitstamp/BTC-E and I came across this project. 

Is this project stable at the moment for this purpose?  My needs are for orders that have already been placed.

Project is still beta, soon I'll release update with more enhanced rules.
Rules does not affect your already placed orders.

What exchanges and pairs does this software work with atm?

Do you charge a subscription or what?

I'm not sure that I understand your question.
What is atm in your question?

legendary
What's the difference between exchange and trading in qt trader for bitfinex?

Qt Bitcoin Trader is only API client for exchanges.
So it web interface replacement with advanced features.
Activity: 86
What's the difference between exchange and trading in qt trader for bitfinex?
legendary
Would be amazing if somehow there was a way to port indicators from another platform. MT4 in particular has the most indicators but is not a good platform.
 There are now lots of obsolete indicators out there for MT4 because of Metaquotes treating clients so bad. Opensource would be an excellent lesson in this area.

I'll work in this dirrection.

I am just looking for a simple stop loss solution for Bitstamp/BTC-E and I came across this project. 

Is this project stable at the moment for this purpose?  My needs are for orders that have already been placed.

Project is still beta, soon I'll release update with more enhanced rules.
Rules does not affect your already placed orders.

What exchanges and pairs does this software work with atm?

Do you charge a subscription or what?

I'm not sure that I understand your question.
What is atm in your question?
Pages:
Jump to: