Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 31. (Read 383314 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
What exchanges and pairs does this software work with atm?

Do you charge a subscription or what?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I am just looking for a simple stop loss solution for Bitstamp/BTC-E and I came across this project. 

Is this project stable at the moment for this purpose?  My needs are for orders that have already been placed.

Activity: 900
Crypto Geek
Would be amazing if somehow there was a way to port indicators from another platform. MT4 in particular has the most indicators but is not a good platform.
 There are now lots of obsolete indicators out there for MT4 because of Metaquotes treating clients so bad. Opensource would be an excellent lesson in this area.
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

Cryptsy API critical bug still not fixed.

I am looking for a software / wwwservice

1)
that allows me to trade on
MINTPAL
POLONIEX
with automatic / stop-loss orders.

2)
Preferably even when I am not online / logged in.
I could install software on a VPS but that would be commandline linux without a X server.

thx

Ighor, I'm working on MintPal at the moment. My java sources might help you.

https://github.com/ReAzem/cryptocoin-tradelib/tree/master/modules/mintpal/src/de/andreas_rueckert/trade/site/mintpal/client

But paying the fees works different there, because you pay the fees additional to the actual amount. And they have some other issues, like the lack of a method to fetch the fees. Or no method to fetch the depth in 1 call. Some of it might be fixed in the v2 API (soon to come, as someone in the IRC channel mentioned).

Mintpal answered. They tell they don't need Qt Bitcoin Trader because they are already biggest crypto exchange, they think.
legendary
Activity: 965
Ighor, I'm working on MintPal at the moment. My java sources might help you.

https://github.com/ReAzem/cryptocoin-tradelib/tree/master/modules/mintpal/src/de/andreas_rueckert/trade/site/mintpal/client

But paying the fees works different there, because you pay the fees additional to the actual amount. And they have some other issues, like the lack of a method to fetch the fees. Or no method to fetch the depth in 1 call. Some of it might be fixed in the v2 API (soon to come, as someone in the IRC channel mentioned).
Activity: 826
see my profile
I am looking for a software / wwwservice

1)
that allows me to trade on
MINTPAL
POLONIEX
with automatic / stop-loss orders.

2)
Preferably even when I am not online / logged in.
I could install software on a VPS but that would be commandline linux without a X server.

thx
Activity: 34
Merit: 5
Many people ask me to add Cryptsy.
I have sent letters to them with asking for cooperation and received no response for a while.
I have inspected Cryptsy API and found critical security bug.
They don't responded to my bug report and don't fixed it yet.

I contacted Cryptsy about two weeks ago with no reply so far.
If it can help, here is my ticket: [#135809] QT Bitcoin Trader

Success
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sometimes only a couple of seconds, sometimes 4-20 seconds

Yes, I'm full time in development to make many features works and low delay is coming too.
I'm really want to tell that first beta will be released within one month. But It still hard to calculate ETA.
It sounds very very good... I will beta test it Wink
For me, your application is the best for non MT4 users.

If you can add these features in the future, it will be the Bitcoin trader that everyone will use Wink :
- Decrease trading/API lag.
- Add a way (like an server) for saving rules and apply them without a connection from QT Trader.
- Add graphs and the possibility to add stop loss and take profit to them.
- Fix the bug in graphic layout on OS X I reported.

Thanks again for your great job.
legendary

Yes, I'm full time in development to make many features works and low delay is coming too.
I'm really want to tell that first beta will be released within one month. But It still hard to calculate ETA.
When I open/close an order, it takes a very long time to execute it.

Can you tell exactly how long it takes for you?
legendary

Can you tell exactly how long it takes for you?
Hi. What lag problems do you have?
legendary
Does anyone know if the sources are vulnerable too? I compiled mine from the sourceforge repo, but I did not carefully check for blobs. update: I refer to bitcointrader project at SF (which seems to be the official one). I could not find any blob in it. I do not understand enough the code to audit it.

What means blob?

Hi Ighor, do you have an ETA of the release of the new version with the btc-e lag fix? Thanks for your great work!

Hi. What lag problems do you have?
Hi Ighor, do you have an ETA of the release of the new version with the btc-e lag fix? Thanks for your great work!
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Does anyone know if the sources are vulnerable too? I compiled mine from the sourceforge repo, but I did not carefully check for blobs. update: I refer to bitcointrader project at SF (which seems to be the official one). I could not find any blob in it. I do not understand enough the code to audit it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Thanks to everyone for suggestions and bug reports.

Next update will bring better rules and new feature - virtual exchange.
You will be able to test your strategies without money loss and even without exchange accounts.

I have sent letters to them with asking for cooperation and received no response for a while.
I'll add this exchange only if they want to cooperate and fix critical bug.

Security is most important for me and I do my best to make trading easier and safer for everyone.

Interesting,

https://poloniex.com/api

Poloniex would be a great exchange to support, i have emailed them, lets see..
As you can see Poloniex's API is well documented.
https://poloniex.com/api

I hope cryptsy work with you to fix this bug for the sake of everyone was it a critical bug?
Maybe you should publish details to make them hurry up and fix...
Activity: 122
My hope for getting the mighty Kraken in is also still alive Cheesy
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
Thanks to everyone for suggestions and bug reports.

Next update will bring better rules and new feature - virtual exchange.
You will be able to test your strategies without money loss and even without exchange accounts.

I'll add this exchange only if they want to cooperate and fix critical bug.

Security is most important for me and I do my best to make trading easier and safer for everyone.

Hi IGHOR,

Seeing as there are problems adding Crptsy could you take a look at Mintpal?

They have a lot of coins, so I would would suggest maybe adding the top 5 or something.

I'm trading Darkcoin right now and Mintpal does more than 50% of the Market Share.

Thanks and keep up the Great Work!

Tom
legendary
Where can I learn how to work with the app? There are no good tutorials, or videos, or walkthroughs... I've asked around in Trading View but everyone said they never got the rules to work. So hmmm am I doing something wrong, or is this a common issue?

Rules going to be updated soon. And tutorials will be on official forum: http://forum.centrabit.com/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=393b57d506b2b804b4f57d34987b01d7
Pages:
Jump to: