Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 24. (Read 383297 times)

Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Updated to current version and still having a selling/buying at the wrong price going on. Not on every trade. I think I have found the cause. As only a couple of my rules use the script engine I'm not sure how to correct it. Tonight the internet connection dropped for a while 2 times. The first time the rule was into the executeRule section.
The code I'm thinking was involved is the following:
Code:
 if(trader.get("ApiLag")>10)
 {
 trader.log("Api lag is to high");
 trader.delay(1,"executeRule()");
 return;
 }
The trouble seems to be that the rule will correctly decide the price is right for trading but if something goes wrong I get a trade as soon as the API is back under 10. I am not 100% positive that is it but I am unable to reliably cause this sell or buy issue with only enabling or disabling a rule. I don't have anything setup to figure out if the API is delaying too much. I will try to figure out if I can get the execute to log the API lag when the trade is placed as that should show if this is the issue. I can't be 100% sure it is as the log of the API lag being to high hasn't to my knowledge been on the console. Occasionally I do not check quickly. This leads me to an issue where I have checked after the 20 lines that the history has saved.

As another question this time on to a small problem I am having with the trader.log. I think I am messing up something but the following should be under 4 items with unlimited characters. I can't say for sure that this line has a problem but it appears the condition should have gotten far enough to trigger it.
Code:
 trader.log(baseVariable, " < ", trader.get(AskPrice));

I managed to get a code error on validation with a trader.get in front of baseVariable. I should be able to log the values prior to calling execute and see the last values that the trade should be based on.

EDIT: The second enable on the same group didn't cause a trade to happen low. The API went down while the price was too low and nothing happened when the API came back up.
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Added ability to copy the rules and rule to script conversion.
To copy rule you need edit selected rule and set destination group name at right bottom corner. Rule will be converted to script.
Press edit selected rule and you will see "Save" and "Add" buttons, first one just save changes, second adds a duplicated rule.
legendary
Added new JL Script events:

trader.on("OpenOrdersCount").changed()
//Open orders count changed

trader.on("OpenBidsCount").changed()
//Open bids count changed

trader.on("OpenAsksCount").changed()
//Open asks count changed
legendary
v1.08 Released!

Fixed script language bug when rule group can't be enabled.
Improved math calculations accuracy.
Fixed HTTP Cookies bug.
Other minor bugs fixed.
Added Indacoin exchange.
Added gray theme.
All binaries switched to Qt5
API Keys memory dump protection.
Now it impossible to dump memory of running program and get API keys from there.
legendary
Is it possible to make a stoploss and takeprofit like in metatrader?

If not how to make a script for it?

Templates is coming soon.

Hy IGHOR,

i have a problem with the scripts.
Here is an example:

var wt=0;
var it=10;
var w=it*60;
var z=0;
var i=0;

z=trader.get("Time");
wt=z+w;

for (i=z; i
{
trader.log("Zeit ist gleich",z);
}

When i start or validate the script QT-Trader freezes and i must cancel the programm.

When i cange the line:

for (i=z; i
to

for (i=z; i>wt;i=trader.get("Time"))

the programm not froze.

I only cange iwt

To make what you want you need to use timers instead of loops. If loop is infinitie program will freeze.

Is the API down for anyone else? (BTC-e)

Is it works now?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
Hy IGHOR,

i have a problem with the scripts.
Here is an example:

var wt=0;
var it=10;
var w=it*60;
var z=0;
var i=0;

z=trader.get("Time");
wt=z+w;

for (i=z; i
{
trader.log("Zeit ist gleich",z);
}

When i start or validate the script QT-Trader freezes and i must cancel the programm.

When i cange the line:

for (i=z; i
to

for (i=z; i>wt;i=trader.get("Time"))

the programm not froze.

I only cange iwt

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Is the API down for anyone else? (BTC-e)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is it possible to make a stoploss and takeprofit like in metatrader?

If not how to make a script for it?
Activity: 6
Nice! Keep up the good work, Ighor Smiley
legendary
Hi everyone.
I forgot to tell you about custom color Themes.
In latest build you can modify themes without recompiling app.

Here how you can do it:
1) Open Qt Bitcoin Trader data folder. (Windows: %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader, Mac: ~/Application Support/QtBitcoinTrader or portable version QtBitcoinTrader folder)
2) Create folder named "Themes"
3) Start application.

There will be automaticaly created two files Dark.thm and Light.thm inside of Themes folder.

You can edit them via notepad or any text editor and after restarting app themes will be applied.

All colors stored in RGBA format, it 4 digits splited by ',' (RED,GREEN,BLUE,ALPHA).

Feel free to edit themes, find the best colors for you and send it me, I'll include the best themes to next updates.
Important that every text should be visible well in all panels and tables.
legendary
Hi guys is here someone who know how to add the MACD indicator crossovers as an buy or sell signal?

For now you can not use historical data. It will come in next update with templates.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Hi guys is here someone who know how to add the MACD indicator crossovers as an buy or sell signal?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Bitcoin maniac ;)
Thank You Smiley I'll be waiting Smiley

Install commands under Linux with Qt5 (Prefered):
Code:
sudo apt-get install g++ libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev qt5-qmake qtscript5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev
export QT_SELECT=5
qmake QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro
make && make install && make clean

Thank you!
Pozdrowienia z Polski! Smiley
legendary

Install commands under Linux with Qt5 (Prefered):
Code:
sudo apt-get install g++ libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev qt5-qmake qtscript5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev
export QT_SELECT=5

Install commands under Linux with Qt4 (No Sound):
Code:
sudo apt-get install g++ libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev qt4-qmake

don't you think it is complicated?

It is not true any more, now requirement is long time to crack password.

On current version 1.07.99 BETA my scripts using that code do not actually start or stop the rules they are supposed to. Unless the market moves really fast it isn't a big problem but I have not seen them actually start rules in 5 executions. It looks like the version from early September may have had the same problem for me. I think my week of it running while I was gone may have not been entirely accurate. It hadn't been stopped by the API yet but I had no trades after 9/2 till I fixed the API thing on 9/10. After that I was sure I enabled the required rule because I assumed I forgot to start the rules up. The next day one trade had happened even though at least one more should have. I say this because when enabling the other script suddenly it executed so it likely could have executed sooner. I wasn't 100% sure about it and it was late so I made sure to watch. When both scripts had finally not started the other scripts I notified you.

I have made no changes to my rules from what I sent you. They did work except for one rule that I don't start anymore. I will if I ever get time to babysit it. For now it waits.

Thank you. I'll find out when it happens and fix this bug.
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
I have some additional scripts to start or stop. I think I have worked out where to put them. I need a slight delay between each start and stop. Would the following work assuming the scripts are named correctly?

Code:
 trader.timer(0.2,"1% Down");

or

trader.timer(0.2);
 trader.groupStart("1% Down");

The trader.timer I am unsure if I can skip the function call. I could always create a blank function. I think neither will work.

trader.delay(0.2,"trader.groupStart('1% Down')"); will works for you, 0.2 is 200 ms

On current version 1.07.99 BETA my scripts using that code do not actually start or stop the rules they are supposed to. Unless the market moves really fast it isn't a big problem but I have not seen them actually start rules in 5 executions. It looks like the version from early September may have had the same problem for me. I think my week of it running while I was gone may have not been entirely accurate. It hadn't been stopped by the API yet but I had no trades after 9/2 till I fixed the API thing on 9/10. After that I was sure I enabled the required rule because I assumed I forgot to start the rules up. The next day one trade had happened even though at least one more should have. I say this because when enabling the other script suddenly it executed so it likely could have executed sooner. I wasn't 100% sure about it and it was late so I made sure to watch. When both scripts had finally not started the other scripts I notified you.

I have made no changes to my rules from what I sent you. They did work except for one rule that I don't start anymore. I will if I ever get time to babysit it. For now it waits.
Activity: 28
Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain letters, digits, and special characters.

don't you think it is complicated?
Bitcoin maniac ;)
I'm out... :/

I have Xubuntu 14.04. After install qt4, I cant find "QtMultimedia" folder in /usr/include/qt4/Qt
I don't know how to install it. I want sound in qt bitcoin trader.

Please developers try install new build on ubuntu/xubuntu 14.04 and make simply install instruction.

Thank for advance.

//Sorry for my english

--
Best regards
Stefan

Hi. I'll try and fix it today.

legendary

I have Xubuntu 14.04. After install qt4, I cant find "QtMultimedia" folder in /usr/include/qt4/Qt

Please developers try install new build on ubuntu/xubuntu 14.04 and make simply install instruction.

Thank for advance.

//Sorry for my english

--
Best regards
Stefan

Hi. I'll try and fix it today.
Bitcoin maniac ;)

Thank for advance.

//Sorry for my english

--
Best regards
Stefan
Activity: 4
Got it up and running on Kali Linux (based on Debian) and also on my Raspberry Pi (which took some time to compile Wink)

For Kali i used the following steps, after installing the needed packages:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo  apt-get install g++ libssl-dev libglu1-mesa-dev nas nas-bin qt4-qmake libqt4-dev qtmobility-dev libqt4-opengl-dev git

// get QtBitcoinTrader from git
git clone https://github.com/JulyIGHOR/QtBitcoinTrader.git
cd QtBitcoinTrader/src/
nano -w QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
remove or comment the following lines (somewhere at the top of the file):
Code:
greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4):
{
QT += widgets
!win32 { QT += multimedia }
}

run the following commands:
Code:
qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
make
sudo make install

If that doesn't work, have a look at https://github.com/JulyIGHOR/QtBitcoinTrader/issues/3, maybe you can find something that helps.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org