Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 43. (Read 383314 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey Ighor,

thanks a lot for all your effort, your app has made trading a lot more fun for many of us! A question though; you added the trailing stop functionality, but how does it work? Could you recommend a simple set of template rules? Or direct me to a good resource on the internet to learn how to set it up for QT Bitcoin trader? Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind regards from Holland

For example you set "If last price goes down 2% (trailing) than.."
Current price is 1000, and rule should execute at 980.
But if price goes up 1100 first, than rule will be executed at 1078.

If you set "If last price goes down 2% than.." (without trailing checkbox) than rule will be executed only at 980, even price goes 110 first.

Also now you can set to sell 86% of your balance etc..

Also now you can set rule "If last price more or less by 10$ than play beep". So you will hear beep every 10$ price change.

Thanks for your quick response (and the quick fix for the trailing checkbox, that confused me  Wink)!! Is there a way to see the updated price at which QTBT plans to sell when using the trailing stop?
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
IGHOR

Is it possible to to cancel specific bids/asks? Now we have only one rule - cancel all orders
I was wondering if you could add something like - cancel orders created by group1... group2...

Currently it not possible, but I'll think about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
IGHOR

Is it possible to to cancel specific bids/asks? Now we have only one rule - cancel all orders
I was wondering if you could add something like - cancel orders created by group1... group2...
legendary
Bugfix #1 released.

Fixed bug when trailing value can not be saved.
Fixed Application Dir path in Mac OS X.
legendary
Hey Ighor,

thanks a lot for all your effort, your app has made trading a lot more fun for many of us! A question though; you added the trailing stop functionality, but how does it work? Could you recommend a simple set of template rules? Or direct me to a good resource on the internet to learn how to set it up for QT Bitcoin trader? Thanks a lot in advance!

For example you set "If last price goes down 2% (trailing) than.."
Current price is 1000, and rule should execute at 980.
But if price goes up 1100 first, than rule will be executed at 1078.

If you set "If last price goes down 2% than.." (without trailing checkbox) than rule will be executed only at 980, even price goes 110 first.

Also now you can set to sell 86% of your balance etc..

Also now you can set rule "If last price more or less by 10$ than play beep". So you will hear beep every 10$ price change.
Activity: 5
v1.07.97 Beta Released!

Added Bitfinex.
Advanced sound notifications (in rules).
Trailing stop.
Now you can create fully authomated strategies using % values.
Now you can Enable/Disable rule groups by another group rule.
Night Mode.
Added Czech, Italiano, Turkish languages.
Added filter to open order.
Added percentage picker for balances.
A lot of core and ui fixes.
Fixed critical bug when packet can be lost.
Added value picker by mouse.
Added traffic and speed indicators.
Fixed bug with zero profit step calculations.
Fixed "All In" bugs.

Cryptsy requires more fixes and will be added later.

Hey Ighor,

Activity: 126
Anyone got audio working on ubuntu (13.10)?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
hi gihor, a request to add bter to your amazing trading platform.

many thx in advance Smiley
legendary
Bitfinex doesn't seem to be working

' Identification required to access private API.  Please enter valid API key and secret.  Please try to enable "trade" and "info" rights for this API pair.  If it didn't help, please generate new API keys and re-create a new profile.  Invalid X-BFX-SIGNATURE. 204'

From what I've read BFX doesn't have setting for their API's.  I've also tried to recreate the profile with no luck.

Try to copy and paste API keys to notepad first.

bitfinex: i get repeatedly:
"nonce is too smal 204" (number is changing (208 appears too))
also account info is not loaded.
gtz

Nonce errors means you used same API keys in another app. So re-create API keys and use it only in one application.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
ManualMiner
bitfinex: i get repeatedly:
"nonce is too smal 204" (number is changing (208 appears too))
also account info is not loaded.
gtz
Activity: 14
Got the same as poster above.

EDIT: Actually I selected an extra space at the end of the api key when copying from bitfinex, it now works. I have no balance though, does this only work with exchange and not margin trading ?

EDIT2: disregard edit 1's question, I am retarded.
Activity: 195
v1.07.97 Beta Released!

Added Bitfinex.
Trailing stop.
Night Mode.
Fixed "All In" bugs.

Bitfinex doesn't seem to be working

' Identification required to access private API.  Please enter valid API key and secret.  Please try to enable "trade" and "info" rights for this API pair.  If it didn't help, please generate new API keys and re-create a new profile.  Invalid X-BFX-SIGNATURE. 204'

From what I've read BFX doesn't have setting for their API's.  I've also tried to recreate the profile with no luck.
Added Bitfinex

Aw yiss you're awesome.
legendary
v1.07.97 Beta Released!

Added Bitfinex.
Trailing stop.
Night Mode.
Fixed "All In" bugs.

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Any idea when or if you ever get to building the charting part?
I downloaded the program several months ago, hoping it would be included anytime soon, but i'v seen several updates without any luck.

Anyway, i really like the application, you've done a good job so far!

I planned to make very powerfull interactive charts.
Charts will display each trade in "true" realtime and I'll combine it with api interaction.
You will be able to see all your past trades on chart and interact with your open order directly on chart.
Also you will be able to draw lines, notes and custom indicators.
For now I develop all the code myself, so every feature takes a lot of time. And charts is the big part of it.
I need to rewrite most of Qt Bitcoin Trader engine code to make all features I planned works.
Soon I'll make team to implement my ideas faster.
For now I'm almost finished stable version of Qt Bitcoin Trader v1.08.
I want you to use stable version of Qt Bitcoin Trader while I'm developing new engine.
So keep tracking updates.

have you fixed the issue with BitStamp where if you do an "All in" buy order, it doesn't calculate properly and the order cannot be placed unless you subtract a penny (then it goes through fine)?
legendary
I downloaded the program several months ago, hoping it would be included anytime soon, but i'v seen several updates without any luck.

I planned to make very powerfull interactive charts.
Charts will display each trade in "true" realtime and I'll combine it with api interaction.
You will be able to see all your past trades on chart and interact with your open order directly on chart.
Also you will be able to draw lines, notes and custom indicators.
For now I develop all the code myself, so every feature takes a lot of time. And charts is the big part of it.
I need to rewrite most of Qt Bitcoin Trader engine code to make all features I planned works.
Soon I'll make team to implement my ideas faster.
For now I'm almost finished stable version of Qt Bitcoin Trader v1.08.
I want you to use stable version of Qt Bitcoin Trader while I'm developing new engine.
So keep tracking updates.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
any idea when the next version will be released and what it will have?

Very soon.

Qt Bitcoin Trader for Windows have digital signature.
Please always when you download any exe file for Windows Google it first, find official site, double check source, digital signature and information about this file on http://virustotal.com
Highly recommend to use secure auto update.

Does above mean 1.07.96 will automatically update to next version?

Of course. App will check for update at every startup, and it will ask you to apply update.

We getting a consolidation option for the order logs? So don't have to get out a calculator to figure out how much I sold.

Working on it, it will be added in next versions.

Just wanted to say good work dude, this is really really nice. Can't wait for the bitfinex update!
legendary
any idea when the next version will be released and what it will have?

Very soon.

Please always when you download any exe file for Windows Google it first, find official site, double check source, digital signature and information about this file on http://virustotal.com

Of course. App will check for update at every startup, and it will ask you to apply update.

We getting a consolidation option for the order logs? So don't have to get out a calculator to figure out how much I sold.

Working on it, it will be added in next versions.
Activity: 10

Pages:
Jump to: