Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 46. (Read 383314 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Hello,

I have been using QT Trader for a little over a week and suddenly as of today when I run the program under Lag it is continually giving me an "API is Down" error. I read through some of the pages here and did as suggested by creating a new API key on btc-e and adding a new user to QT Trader but this has not fixed my issue.

Is there something I am missing?

thanks for any help you can give,

Doozie

BTC-e changed minimum requests interval. So close program for a hour, go to %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader edit ini file and set HttpRequestInterval to 600 or wait next update.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello,

I have been using QT Trader for a little over a week and suddenly as of today when I run the program under Lag it is continually giving me an "API is Down" error. I read through some of the pages here and did as suggested by creating a new API key on btc-e and adding a new user to QT Trader but this has not fixed my issue.

Is there something I am missing?

thanks for any help you can give,

Doozie
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
I'm not sure is he real, look at date of transaction.
Competitors maybe?

Let's wait and see. Given his rank, I assume he is a newbie. I was a newbie to crypto a few month ago and being a non-techie I had problems understanding new stuff like change addresses, etc. Maybe what he experienced is just his mistake and he needs to pick up some knowledge. It is typically newbish to blame others for losses.

I downloaded it and 10 min later all my coins were gone!!!!! WTF!!!!!

DO NOT TOUCH THIS APP!!

All my coins were withdrawn to this address: Lfw8yzqxo3Ed2Y83NSCeDbfEJdER6WUNQJ

RAM, please when you find time, post us a link to Litecoin technical forum where you asked for help in investingating of what happened to your litecoins. People there will ask you to provide additional details (not only the address to which coins were withdrawn). When we know the details, we may be able to help you identify the problem and prevent it from recurring.
Do not download this app!!!!

DO NOT TOUCH THIS APP!!

Honestly, I'd have to guess that it's all BS... Look at how careful he was to imply, but NOT actually state that it was QTBT that CAUSED the loss...

Or, it was simply a coincidence of timing, and he's just too stupid to actually do any research into the actual cause...

Whether the intent was dirty or just dumb, though, the resulting effects are the same: FUD, looking like an id10t, and loss of any respectability IMHO...
legendary
This is the transaction he talks about: http://block-explorer.com/address/Lfw8yzqxo3Ed2Y83NSCeDbfEJdER6WUNQJ

He should ask for help at litecoin technical forum. Maybe he made a transaction using a wallet / client that sweaps addresses automatically or something.

I'm not sure is he real, look at date of transaction.
Competitors maybe?

DO NOT TOUCH THIS APP!!

Hehe, can we call a FUD-spreading id10t for what he is?

With all the folks using this app, and even contributing real ideas for its improvements for all this time, one might consider that if this were actually valid in any way, we'd have probably heard something about it...

This is the transaction he talks about: http://block-explorer.com/address/Lfw8yzqxo3Ed2Y83NSCeDbfEJdER6WUNQJ

He should ask for help at litecoin technical forum. Maybe he made a transaction using a wallet / client that sweaps addresses automatically or something.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

DO NOT TOUCH THIS APP!!

I used https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcointrader/  this link to download few days ago and no problem yet

DO NOT TOUCH THIS APP!!

Hehe, can we call a FUD-spreading id10t for what he is?

With all the folks using this app, and even contributing real ideas for its improvements for all this time, one might consider that if this were actually valid in any way, we'd have probably heard something about it...
legendary

DO NOT TOUCH THIS APP!!

Where from you downloaded app?

Qt Bitcoin Trader for Windows have digital signature.
Please always when you download any exe file for Windows Google it first, find official site, double check source, digital signature and information about this file on http://virustotal.com
Highly recommend to use secure auto update.

Known fake domains and malware trader apps discussed here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/malware-domain-blacklist-fake-exchanges-traders-and-wallets-400487
Ram
Activity: 13

DO NOT TOUCH THIS APP!!

Activity: 154
I planned to make powerful interactive charts. You will able to see your last trades on charts, draw lines and create own indicators.

Many thanks.

I would need charts with raw data (only candles and volume indicator) + ability to draw trendlines in the first stage.

If anything more is added, like ability to create own indicators, this would be absolutely fantastic Smiley
legendary
Technical analytics and script language will be available on Qt Open Trader.

Hi,

1. It would be nice if it was possible to draw trendlines on charts.

2. It would be nice if candles had wicks of the same colour as their body:
- this is done very well in bitcoinwisdom.com
- this sucks on tradingview.com

I planned to make powerful interactive charts. You will able to see your last trades on charts, draw lines and create own indicators.

Hi,

1. It would be nice if it was possible to draw trendlines on charts.

2. It would be nice if candles had wicks of the same colour as their body:
- this is done very well in bitcoinwisdom.com
- this sucks on tradingview.com

legendary
Hi IGHOR,

great software .) thanks for your hard work on it, could you pls look at goxtool.py and implement its _balancer.py to wokrk with Qt BT?
Could you pls take a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goxtool-bot-portfolio-rebalancing-181584
Two fresh trades add on each side depending of DISTANCE, and if will one filled, then cacncel other and place new 2 fresh on each side etc..
My english is not very gut but I hope you understand the strategy 50/50 .))

Have a nice day

Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Hi IGHOR,

great software .) thanks for your hard work on it, could you pls look at goxtool.py and implement its _balancer.py to wokrk with Qt BT?
Could you pls take a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goxtool-bot-portfolio-rebalancing-181584
Two fresh trades add on each side depending of DISTANCE, and if will one filled, then cacncel other and place new 2 fresh on each side etc..
My english is not very gut but I hope you understand the strategy 50/50 .))

Have a nice day
legendary
hello My friend has just installed qt trader and it does not show his btc balance on btc-e. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
thanks

Tried Troubleshoot section of this thread first message?
Activity: 47
hello My friend has just installed qt trader and it does not show his btc balance on btc-e. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
thanks
Activity: 21
I'm getting api down for qt trader.  No idea how it started. I can log into btc-e with no issues.
I tried deleting the old api key, creating a new one.  And it just lags forever. saying API down.

Also tried setting
HttpRequestsInterval=700

I had it set to 500, then tried 600, then 700.  Still no luck.

re create api keys, check info trade rights, don't start program during hour.
report me when it start working again

Problem fixed, proxy was checked off in internet explorer, had to uncheck it.
legendary
I'm getting api down for qt trader.  No idea how it started. I can log into btc-e with no issues.
I tried deleting the old api key, creating a new one.  And it just lags forever. saying API down.

Also tried setting
HttpRequestsInterval=700

I had it set to 500, then tried 600, then 700.  Still no luck.

re create api keys, check info trade rights, don't start program during hour.
report me when it start working again
Pages:
Jump to: