Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 67. (Read 383297 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My spoon is too big!
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what but the "generate subsequent buy" or "generate subsequent sell" don't seem to work. How does one a) use this feature properly and b) verify that it's actually queued correctly?
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
I think the problem is in BTCChina, not in QT Trader.

I tried to use their own sample code (PHP) to place an order and got "Not authorized".
No problem getting my profile balance, just can't place orders.

It is, but I'll try to improve stability and make it workable even it buggy.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think the problem is in BTCChina, not in QT Trader.

I tried to use their own sample code (PHP) to place an order and got "Not authorized".
No problem getting my profile balance, just can't place orders.
legendary
Same for me, I can log in to btcchina with QT Trader and I get my stats and current balances but when I try to sell, nothing happens, no orders are put up. It works fine with Mtgox for me though.
I wonder if it's because I have 2 factor authentication on my btcchina account? hm..

I'm currently debugging it. Soon I'll release update with fixes.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
no sent "buy" or "sell" for "Your Open Orders"
 Cry Cry Cry
i`m sorry for my english.

Same for me, I can log in to btcchina with QT Trader and I get my stats and current balances but when I try to sell, nothing happens, no orders are put up. It works fine with Mtgox for me though.
I wonder if it's because I have 2 factor authentication on my btcchina account? hm..
legendary
I would like to make a feature request for a trailing stop loss. This would be very useful for many people. Thanks for the great program.

Thank you for feature request!
After v1.08 release I'll start working on script language. And you will be able to create own strategy and stop loss too.
So keep tracking updates.
Activity: 65
Merit: 121
I would like to make a feature request for a trailing stop loss. This would be very useful for many people. Thanks for the great program.
legendary
I have created rules and it seems they are not executing idk what i am doing wrong api keys and everything else is running fine i can manually buy/sell but thats it. Using btc-e

Please explain more.

IGHOR I think there is a problem with the "Fee" icon. I can click it 10, 200 or infinite times.

You can adjust Calculator fee as you want, and it temporary until you close window.
It not affect your account fee.
All correct?

Hi!
In "Balance", it would make sense to subtract funds that are waiting for withdrawal, and therefore cannot be traded (or to show them separately).

Please send me 2 minutes debug file, while you waiting for withdrawal. And I'll fix it.
See how to do it in first message [Debug] section.
Activity: 70
Hi!
In "Balance", it would make sense to subtract funds that are waiting for withdrawal, and therefore cannot be traded (or to show them separately).
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
IGHOR I think there is a problem with the "Fee" icon. I can click it 10, 200 or infinite times.
Activity: 64
CyptoLong
I have created rules and it seems they are not executing idk what i am doing wrong api keys and everything else is running fine i can manually buy/sell but thats it. Using btc-e
Activity: 338
 Cry Cry Cry

I have understand you well.
There maybe issue on Buy "All In", can you confirm you can not Sell too?
If yes, please press Alt+Shift+D, switch to Debug. Then press Buy something. Then Uncheck "Enable" checkbox, copy all debug text and send it to PM or email.

PM sented
legendary
 Cry Cry Cry

I have understand you well.
There maybe issue on Buy "All In", can you confirm you can not Sell too?
If yes, please press Alt+Shift+D, switch to Debug. Then press Buy something. Then Uncheck "Enable" checkbox, copy all debug text and send it to PM or email.
 Cry Cry Cry
thanks for reply
Can not buy or sell.
Just did not click over the button of "sell"  "buy"
can u sent mi the 1.07.93
i want tray this ver.

1.07.94 is better, on 1.07.93 was bug on BTC China. API v1.1 added starting from 1.07.93
Do you see your login and balance?

other is working well.
just can`t "buy" or "sell"

legendary
thanks for reply
Can not buy or sell.
i want tray this ver.

1.07.94 is better, on 1.07.93 was bug on BTC China. API v1.1 added starting from 1.07.93
Do you see your login and balance?
Hello IGHOR.
I'm using your latest version v1.07.94 in Win7
and it not work for btcchina.
waitting for change the new api of btcchina.
thank you.

Hi. It does work BTCChina, but I see currently Last Trades not working. I have updated to API v1.1 at v1.07.93
Developer of BTC China contacted me and I requested new API update to make it faster. Also he will tell me how to get Last Trades in better way.
There some times high api load and it not works.
Is it completely don't work or something working?

thanks for reply
Can not buy or sell.
i want tray this ver.
legendary
Hello IGHOR.
thank you.

Hi. It does work BTCChina, but I see currently Last Trades not working. I have updated to API v1.1 at v1.07.93
Developer of BTC China contacted me and I requested new API update to make it faster. Also he will tell me how to get Last Trades in better way.
There some times high api load and it not works.
Is it completely don't work or something working?
Hello IGHOR.
thank you.
legendary
Not sure if this is just me, since I cant find anyone else post this issue I am assuming so:

I am using v1.07.94 [BETA], everything seems to work fine except for My Orders Log, and Last Trades which are blank. They work for your last stable release v1.07.01, just not 94

I'm on MTGOX trading in BTC/AUD.

Any help is appreciated, and thank you for such a great bit of open software!

Do you see your login and balance in program?
If yes, please send me debug file. (how to get it read first message).
Pages:
Jump to: