Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 71. (Read 383267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
The problem with the certificate is fixed, but i think there may be still issues with Bitstamp, it shows me a error message saying my key and secret are not correct, i double checked and allowed the correct data for the api access, also followed the troubleshooting list. Currently i use Google athenticator, may that be the problem?

I tried accessing to mtgox and it works fine.

Windows (x64)

Did you correctly enter your Client ID when created profile? (I don't know why, but it required by Bitstamp API access)
RG
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
The problem with the certificate is fixed, but i think there may be still issues with Bitstamp, it shows me a error message saying my key and secret are not correct, i double checked and allowed the correct permissions for the api access, also followed the troubleshooting list. Currently i use Google athenticator, may that be the problem?

I tried accessing to mtgox and it works fine.

Windows (x64)
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
v1.07.91 Released!

Added BTC China exchange (btcchina.com) and Chinese translation.
My orders history rewrited. Now you can replay your past orders by double click.
Fixed many small bugs and one critical bug.
Added Swap feature for depth view.
Fixed certificate errors.

Thanks you for support, suggestions and donations!

Thanks for the update!

However, there's a small new bug. The "Total" column in the OrderBook starts adding from the bottom to the top, instead of top to bottom.

Quickfix / patch needed.
Activity: 369
Very solid app, with constant reliable updates.. thanks for your work.

Here's a challenge, what about ripple trading support? The default web based GUI from CoinLabs is pretty clunky.. would be great to have a native interface.
legendary
v1.07.91 Released!

Added BTC China exchange (btcchina.com) and Chinese translation.
My orders history rewrited. Now you can replay your past orders by double click.
Fixed many small bugs and one critical bug.
Added Swap feature for depth view.
Fixed certificate errors.

Thanks you for support, suggestions and donations!
legendary
Yes it good feature. I'll add it to next update.
Thanks for suggestion!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So I made a drawing, for your consideration, that involves a switch button (invert sell with buy orders).

+1
I was going to request for this very same thing!
I'm using the latest beta (v1.07.87).
Stamp's https://www.bitstamp.net/api/ticker/ is showing the right last price.

The program does not show the right last price. It shows a price that is $1-$2 lower. Sometimes it gets back to the right last price, but quickly after that it goes back to a lower, incorrect, price.

Thank you. Just fixed it. I'll release fix today.

Glad to hear it was an easy fix!

Also, there's something I wanted to suggest for quite some time.

I am very confident that well over 50% of traders (most from Gox, Stamp, Bitfinex and some smaller exchanges) are used to the orderbook showing the Bids to the left and the Asks to the right. This is because most services show them in that fashion. So apart from BTC-E, most are kind of confused when it comes to the way Qt Bitcoin Trader is displaying the Order Book. They are probably just too lazy to ask.

So I made a drawing, for your consideration, that involves a switch button (invert sell with buy orders).

legendary
Hello IGHOR! i also get the same error on Windows 7 (x64). I am interested into using this bot, so if i can help with the testing i would do it..

At the beggining i get "The issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found The root CA certificate is not trusted for this purpose", if i install "Thawte_Primary_Root_CA.cer" it stops giving me the error but it doesn't return any data from Bitstamp. If i restart the computer the certificate error re appears.

Finally fixed certificate errors for all OS!
Next update will works for you.
RG
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

In version v1.07.81 beta, I cannot connect to Bitstamp - I get this SSL error "The issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found The root CA certificate is not trusted for this purpose"

Fresh Windows 8.1 installation, and I have tried installing the thawte primary root CA, and it shows as installed in the IE/certificates section.

Hello IGHOR! i also get the same error on Windows 7 (x64). I am interested into using this bot, so if i can help with the testing i would do it..

At the beginning i get "The issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found The root CA certificate is not trusted for this purpose", if i install "Thawte_Primary_Root_CA.cer" it stops giving me the error but it doesn't return any data from Bitstamp. If i restart the computer the certificate error re appears.

legendary

The program does not show the right last price. It shows a price that is $1-$2 lower. Sometimes it gets back to the right last price, but quickly after that it goes back to a lower, incorrect, price.

Thank you. Just fixed it. I'll release fix today.

legendary
This is really a great app, big thanks to the developer.

Only thing missing for me is the option to connect to Bitstamp but I understand it will be added later.
I'm currently using v1.0.7.87 BETA version.

Bitstamp support already added on v1.07.87
You mast create new profile to use Bitstamp.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
This is really a great app, big thanks to the developer.

Only thing missing for me is the option to connect to Bitstamp but I understand it will be added later.
I'm currently using v1.0.7.87 BETA version.
legendary
v1.07.87 Beta released.

Fixed BTC-e Last Trades bug.
Fixed many small bugs.
Performance improvements.
Added Chinese translation.
Orders table rewrited.
Fixed Mt.Gox AllIn bug.
Added BTC-e XPM.

Root Certificate problem on some systems not solved yet.
legendary
Can you confirm is your system date and time configured correctly?
Yes, both set correctly. Testing in VMware Workstation 10.

Thanks, I'll try to reproduce this bug in VMware Workstation 10.
Yes, both set correctly. Testing in VMware Workstation 10.
legendary
Hi,
Thanks for making this app.

In version v1.07.81 beta, I cannot connect to Bitstamp - I get this SSL error "The issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found The root CA certificate is not trusted for this purpose"

Fresh Windows 8.1 installation, and I have tried installing the thawte primary root CA, and it shows as installed in the IE/certificates section.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks for making this app.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Activity: 363
Hi. Source code with pro file available on GitHub: https://github.com/JulyIGHOR/QtBitcoinTrader
Also this crash caused by already installed Qt SDK on your Mac.
You have to remove Qt SDK or remove framework from inside of QtBitcoinTrader.app or compile it by yourself.
I'll fix this issue in next releases.

Thanks that fixed it!
Pages:
Jump to: