Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 70. (Read 383267 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Also, another bug that is when you place an order and it appears as you placed it 2 times, with a few seconds difference betweeen requests.

This is bitstamp bug. Order received from API with same order id, but next request received with different date time.
I'll make exception and fix it.
Reported it to Bitstamp support.
legendary
Also, another bug that is when you place an order and it appears as you placed it 2 times

Just reproduced this bug. Fixing.
legendary
Also, another bug that is when you place an order and it appears as you placed it 2 times, with a few seconds difference betweeen requests. If you check the Open orders on Stamp's website, you see there is only one order opened. If you restart Qt Bitcoin Trader, then it reloads the Open Orders correctly. However, it does not fix that in real time.

Thank you for description. How often it happens?

Tested again. Now it seems to appear one out of 4-5 times... Hard to reproduce, it has variance. Now it appears almost every time, now it doesn't. I think Stamp's API is unreliable as well...

ALSO. There are times (again... one out of every 4-5 times) when I put an order and it does not reach Stamp... The order is ok value-wise (smaller, with enough money available), because after one or two attempts it is working... Just testing it now, and it's unreliable.

So, please test it right now. Put some orders (for me, selling orders won't work every time), see the debug info...

EDIT: Your software might work, it may just be Stamp's unreliable API. But it's up to you to figure that out.

Thanks again for the good work!

Bitstamp have match slower API then Mt.Gox.
Are you sure order is not reach bitstamp first time? Can you try wait 10-30 seconds and report is it apears?
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Also, another bug that is when you place an order and it appears as you placed it 2 times, with a few seconds difference betweeen requests. If you check the Open orders on Stamp's website, you see there is only one order opened. If you restart Qt Bitcoin Trader, then it reloads the Open Orders correctly. However, it does not fix that in real time.

Tested again. Now it seems to appear one out of 4-5 times... Hard to reproduce, it has variance. Now it appears almost every time, now it doesn't. I think Stamp's API is unreliable as well...

ALSO. There are times (again... one out of every 4-5 times) when I put an order and it does not reach Stamp... The order is ok value-wise (smaller, with enough money available), because after one or two attempts it is working... Just testing it now, and it's unreliable.

So, please test it right now. Put some orders (for me, selling orders won't work every time), see the debug info...

EDIT: Your software might work, it may just be Stamp's unreliable API. But it's up to you to figure that out.

Thanks again for the good work!
Yes, it happens to me on Stamp in the case of me already having multiple Bid orders in place. Let's say I have 3 existing bids, and $100 remaining in my account. In that case, the All In button puts a value that is higher than the available to buy. So to "fix" this, I have to manually edit the value to a few dollars lower so the Bid is accepted by Stamp's API. Unfortunately I have no dollars on Stamp to test this at the moment, but this happened a few times so I can confirm.
I'll fix this, but I need to test it with different amounts. So I'll make some updates and ask you to test it.

Ok, I'll test.

Not always. I will look for this and try to asses and give back more feedback in the next days.
legendary
Yes, it happens to me on Stamp in the case of me already having multiple Bid orders in place. Let's say I have 3 existing bids, and $100 remaining in my account. In that case, the All In button puts a value that is higher than the available to buy. So to "fix" this, I have to manually edit the value to a few dollars lower so the Bid is accepted by Stamp's API. Unfortunately I have no dollars on Stamp to test this at the moment, but this happened a few times so I can confirm.
I'll fix this, but I need to test it with different amounts. So I'll make some updates and ask you to test it.

There are one situation when calculated Buy value of BTC is higher then available to buy. I'm still fixing this.

Also, another bug that is when you place an order and it appears as you placed it 2 times, with a few seconds difference betweeen requests. If you check the Open orders on Stamp's website, you see there is only one order opened. If you restart Qt Bitcoin Trader, then it reloads the Open Orders correctly. However, it does not fix that in real time. I have only tested this on Stamp.
legendary
My only issue with the latest BETA (1.07.91) is that the sound alerts do not work anymore. I don't hear any BEEPs while the program does flash when hitting a new high or low. Maybe just on my PC.

This is a small bug. Already fixed in v1.07.92. Soon I'll publish it.

When configuring a rule, when trying to buy bitcoins, it would be better if we could select how many money we want to exchange into bitcoins instead of how many bitcoins we want to buy, because we always know how many money we have but not always know how many bitcoins we can buy.

It would be great to be able use select how many money we can to exchange.. But exchanges API does not supports this.
There are one situation when calculated Buy value of BTC is higher then available to buy. I'm still fixing this.
Please make sure is this happens for Sell or for Buy and let me know.
RG
Activity: 151
The problem with the certificate is fixed, but i think there may be still issues with Bitstamp, it shows me a error message saying my key and secret are not correct, i double checked and allowed the correct permissions for the api access, also followed the troubleshooting list. Currently i use Google athenticator, may that be the problem?

I tried accessing to mtgox and it works fine.

Windows (x64)

I had the same "issue". After you create the API on Bitstamp you need to do additional steps to be able to use it.
After creating the API go back to API menu and click on Activate. An e-mail will be sent to you.
After you click on the link in the e-mail the API will be activated and it will then work with IGHOR's program.

Thanks, that wasn't the problem, it was a technical issue, IGHOR is already aware.

On the other hand, i'm rarely able to place an open order, most of the time the "SELL" or "BUY" order doesn't get to bitstamp. Is anyone having the same issue? i normally click on the Sell order button, it asks me if i'm sure to sell, and then nothing happens even if i wait for a while.

Suggestion:
When configuring a rule, when trying to buy bitcoins, it would be better if we could select how many money we want to exchange into bitcoins instead of how many bitcoins we want to buy, because we always know how many money we have but not always know how many bitcoins we can buy.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
My only issue with the latest BETA (1.07.91) is that the sound alerts do not work anymore. I don't hear any BEEPs while the program does flash when hitting a new high or low. Maybe just on my PC.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The problem with the certificate is fixed, but i think there may be still issues with Bitstamp, it shows me a error message saying my key and secret are not correct, i double checked and allowed the correct permissions for the api access, also followed the troubleshooting list. Currently i use Google athenticator, may that be the problem?

I tried accessing to mtgox and it works fine.

Windows (x64)

I had the same "issue". After you create the API on Bitstamp you need to do additional steps to be able to use it.
After creating the API go back to API menu and click on Activate. An e-mail will be sent to you.
After you click on the link in the e-mail the API will be activated and it will then work with IGHOR's program.
legendary
Hey Ighor, you said nothing about my previous message.
Just posting to make sure you are aware of the issue. Thanks!

Hi. Thanks for this. I read everything. Just back home and I'll fix it soon.
Hey Ighor, you said nothing about my previous message.
Just posting to make sure you are aware of the issue. Thanks!
legendary
Would be awesome if we could get into the supported exchanges.

I'll add support of campbx, icbit, bitfinex and many others.
Currently it hard make changes in all exchanges, but I have learned enough to make base class of all exchanges.
When I'll finish base classes I'll start adding many exchanges vary fast.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Would be awesome if we could get CampBX into the supported exchanges.
legendary
When you remove profile, it completely remove data.
You can see this folder %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader or ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader (Linux)

I reinstalled and created new key and secret, everything seems correct, however now i get  "API Key not Found: 202", i double checked the key and secret.

Please email me and we will debug it.
RG
You can see this folder %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader or ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader (Linux)

I reinstalled and created new key and secret, everything seems correct, however now i get  "API Key not Found: 202", i double checked the key and secret.
legendary
Did you correctly enter your Client ID when created profile? (I don't know why, but it required by API access)

Yeah, i still get "Invalid Signature: 202". Maybe there are some remanents of the last version, can you let me know were does the "system installation" (non-portable) stores the data? So i can erase and retry.

RG
Did you correctly enter your Client ID when created profile? (I don't know why, but it required by API access)

Yeah, i still get "Invalid Signature: 202". Maybe there are some remanents of the last version, can you let me know were does the "system installation" (non-portable) stores the data? So i can erase and retry.
Pages:
Jump to: