Pages:
Author

Topic: Question about the secret exponent. Fresh out of can - page 2. (Read 708 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

i would post a txid my adress, 2 others shared nonce from 2009,i found yesterday, for what u need proof exactly, send u a pick from me inn jail or that im the owner of the adress even tho it was made only for experiment and to collect the reward, which doesn't rlly matter because the coins are there and i can prove it all, its that im trying to find out how exactly to calculate all these things, but one is for sure, i will. After i do it, i will post link with interesting information for maybe someone who is interested in btc history.
well, you already posted this address: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/13A1W4jLPP75pzvn2qJ5KyyqG3qPSpb9jM

as someone already pointed out, this block was mined jan 11 2009, 3 days after satoshi mined the first block. so you can understand why people might be skeptical. how come you never took a withdrawal from 2009 to 2016? how did you find out about bitcoin? where did you get the mining software ? those are answers you should know.  Angry

I do understand, but what is so strange, i find it absolutely normal probably because it happened, and i  will repeat again this addres was used only for the reward and for experiment, i used couple other adresess 13 to be exact, dumping an 50 btc back was nothing really that's why i didnt bother to use the adress or to wait long for withdrawal, after btc gain value, i had more than enough bitcoins to bother again for this 50 btc. And the genesis block was created on 03 jan, all transactions untill 100th block were forbidden.
Also u dont needed much than couple scripts to mine a block.
I know people that mined on homemade diy cpus not bigger than a smartphone, and just because it was officially released in 2009,there was a lot of information even a year before even 2, u just couldn't spent where we do now. But you could easily buy on tor. Where we gather information how to create a mining software.
a83ff468a32f29387d531f19e7092a5dcf6ce52d20931227447c0b9b7a5f2988
This is txid where 20 btc are received.
Run it as hex privkey one adresess is this

1L1x25zS8Zg93Yo7tJzVrKxCbDBXzRyuxC

Check it out in blockchain its deformed
Activity: 1008
Merit: 348

i would post a txid my adress, 2 others shared nonce from 2009,i found yesterday, for what u need proof exactly, send u a pick from me inn jail or that im the owner of the adress even tho it was made only for experiment and to collect the reward, which doesn't rlly matter because the coins are there and i can prove it all, its that im trying to find out how exactly to calculate all these things, but one is for sure, i will. After i do it, i will post link with interesting information for maybe someone who is interested in btc history.
well, you already posted this address: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/13A1W4jLPP75pzvn2qJ5KyyqG3qPSpb9jM

as someone already pointed out, this block was mined jan 11 2009, 3 days after satoshi mined the first block. so you can understand why people might be skeptical. how come you never took a withdrawal from 2009 to 2016? how did you find out about bitcoin? where did you get the mining software ? those are answers you should know.  Angry

I can't understand why are you joking, I mean i have shared way too much, if you think my past is a joke okay i don't mind you're simply user, I'm tooo, you live in different world where you can't imagine how other country's live, travel a bit at least u have a chance, see how other people live, i assume you're From America, that's why u so ignorant, but be you, just idk keep it more ethic, things like this really do happen in Bulgaria, maybe if i do mention Ruja Ignstova, One coin, Arbi bot, John Atanasov even? Be happy that you're not familiar with things like this, at the time i have traded over 30k btc from 2 adresses, only.. I did invest and even believed in one coin scam like many did, we spoke with her brother mostly, ettc, man i thought u grown enough to behave, anyway tho, it will all get cleared soon, keep believe in whatever u want and without seeing further from your nose. And yes they did, guns andb etc, traumatised is mildly said how i do felt for years,, And about nexo, Bulgarian developers, Bulgaria ceo, was available in Bulgaria, let that sink in.

so what proof do you have to back up your story? i haven't seen any so far. just talking. if you had a chance to pay a fine and avoid going to jail for 6 years, why didn't you do it? sounds like a no brainer. people tried to help you here but what you have said is so confusing. how you present yourself is important.

you didn't answer my question about what year you went to jail. bulgaria didn't even have a crypto policy in place regarding taxation until around 2014. when did you go to jail? because it couldn't have been before then.  Shocked

I said that they could just make me pay a fine not put me in jail i know i dont write perfectly but you dont need much to figure out that if i had offer like that i wouldn't miss, this is what i wanted, also i told u when 2016 February, if i could post picture here, i would post a txid my adress, 2 others shared nonce from 2009,i found yesterday, for what u need proof exactly, send u a pick from me inn jail or that im the owner of the adress even tho it was made only for experiment and to collect the reward, which doesn't rlly matter because the coins are there and i can prove it all, its that im trying to find out how exactly to calculate all these things, but one is for sure, i will. After i do it, i will post link with interesting information for maybe someone who is interested in btc history.

I can't understand why are you joking, I mean i have shared way too much, if you think my past is a joke okay i don't mind you're simply user, I'm tooo, you live in different world where you can't imagine how other country's live, travel a bit at least u have a chance, see how other people live, i assume you're From America, that's why u so ignorant, but be you, just idk keep it more ethic, things like this really do happen in Bulgaria, maybe if i do mention Ruja Ignstova, One coin, Arbi bot, John Atanasov even? Be happy that you're not familiar with things like this, at the time i have traded over 30k btc from 2 adresses, only.. I did invest and even believed in one coin scam like many did, we spoke with her brother mostly, ettc, man i thought u grown enough to behave, anyway tho, it will all get cleared soon, keep believe in whatever u want and without seeing further from your nose. And yes they did, guns andb etc, traumatised is mildly said how i do felt for years,, And about nexo, Bulgarian developers, Bulgaria ceo, was available in Bulgaria, let that sink in.

so what proof do you have to back up your story? i haven't seen any so far. just talking. if you had a chance to pay a fine and avoid going to jail for 6 years, why didn't you do it? sounds like a no brainer. people tried to help you here but what you have said is so confusing. how you present yourself is important.

you didn't answer my question about what year you went to jail. bulgaria didn't even have a crypto policy in place regarding taxation until around 2014. when did you go to jail? because it couldn't have been before then.  Shocked
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
I am surprised, I am mining in Bulgaria for a very long time without problem. We are so numerous to mine here.

Wish you good luck for your BTC recovery !

PS : пoжeлaвaм ти къcмeт

It is not illegal in Bulgaria, but at the same time is not legal, depends who you're what are you doing and etc, i was jailed for 6 y 3 months, feb month, sound fked uo when i mention it, but yes that's it. Reason wasn't that im doing something illegal, here is full with  cases like mine, if u farm but they can't satisfy their actions, simply may say sorry we thought its a weed farm, now there is ni problems i think to to mine, but you will lose more money for electricity than you would actually farm, but depends idk i do not own anything, but there is still illegal nor legal. I did red the Kraken statement for another consecutive year for (2021) we do own the highest amount of bitcoins, also we're lets say the poorest country in Europe, afterb Macedonia but we're the same, also yes its true they said i wasnt paying taxes, but i did, just missed couple months back and forth, i wasn't prepared, i mean i could've payed fine and just that but, at the time, tbh they never change Bulgaria is corrupted country and the paradise on earth also, i havent checked but i still think in bulgaria there is nothing said if its illegal or not, but by presumption it isn't because you make money with no labour

did they come in with guns drawn and raid your bitcoin mining operation? i heard they raided nexo's offices there recently.  Shocked
https://news.yahoo.com/nexo-under-investigation-bulgaria-alleged-113303599.html

that's a pretty tough sentence to get 6 years in the joint for missing a couple months of paying taxes. did you try and work out a payment plan to avoid jail??

wait a minute, are you saying you could have just pay a fine and avoided jail time? how come you didn't do that?

It is not illegal in Bulgaria, but at the same time is not legal, depends who you're what are you doing and etc, i was jailed for 6 y 3 months, feb month, sound fked uo when i mention it, but yes that's it. Reason wasn't that im doing something illegal, here is full with  cases like mine, if u farm but they can't satisfy their actions, simply may say sorry we thought its a weed farm, now there is ni problems i think to to mine, but you will lose more money for electricity than you would actually farm, but depends idk i do not own anything, but there is still illegal nor legal. I did red the Kraken statement for another consecutive year for (2021) we do own the highest amount of bitcoins, also we're lets say the poorest country in Europe, afterb Macedonia but we're the same, also yes its true they said i wasnt paying taxes, but i did, just missed couple months back and forth, i wasn't prepared, i mean i could've payed fine and just that but, at the time, tbh they never change Bulgaria is corrupted country and the paradise on earth also, i havent checked but i still think in bulgaria there is nothing said if its illegal or not, but by presumption it isn't because you make money with no labour

did they come in with guns drawn and raid your bitcoin mining operation? i heard they raided nexo's offices there recently.  Shocked
https://news.yahoo.com/nexo-under-investigation-bulgaria-alleged-113303599.html

that's a pretty tough sentence to get 6 years in the joint for missing a couple months of paying taxes. did you try and work out a payment plan to avoid jail??

wait a minute, are you saying you could have just pay a fine and avoided jail time? how come you didn't do that?
-snip-
Your posts are become more and more confused and less and less plausible.

BIP125 is to do with RBF. BIP150 is to do with peer authentication. Neither having anything to do with private keys.

The first version of the Bitcoin software in 2009 was 0.1. Version 0.7 wasn't released until 2012.

The genesis block was not mined in 2008.

d28ca5a59b2239864eac1c96d3fd1c23b747f8ded8f5af8161bae8a616b56a1d
The 4 addresses generated by this private key are empty and unused.

483045022100de6fd8120d9f142a82d5da9389e271caaa3a757b01757c8e4faafbf92e74257c022 02a78d4fd52ae9f3a0083760d76f84643cf8ab80f5ef971e3f98ccba2c71758d012102c1642555f 5e633645895c9affcb994ea7910097b7734a6c2d25468622f25e12
The public key from this signature is also empty and unused.
In fact my main objective isnt to sound plausible, i write from first place and by memory, also 150 bip can be decrypted by aesc, it's the same like the rf, but much more easier. Only difference is it does reverse the 150 bip adress, u don't need to puzzle it, but im not sure still so i stand corrected if I'm wrong and u can't really do understand me because we're miles and life's apart, more i dive into details more confusing it is for me 2 because I lost knowledge, or more precisely didn't learn more than I knew, but i do see progress hence the information i gathered and yes its confusing but will worth it
I purposely deleted larts of the adresses because because they reveal much for someone who can use a machine not phone, and have easy accces,
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
-snip-
Your posts are become more and more confused and less and less plausible.

BIP125 is to do with RBF. BIP150 is to do with peer authentication. Neither having anything to do with private keys.

The first version of the Bitcoin software in 2009 was 0.1. Version 0.7 wasn't released until 2012.

The genesis block was not mined in 2008.

d28ca5a59b2239864eac1c96d3fd1c23b747f8ded8f5af8161bae8a616b56a1d
The 4 addresses generated by this private key are empty and unused.

483045022100de6fd8120d9f142a82d5da9389e271caaa3a757b01757c8e4faafbf92e74257c022 02a78d4fd52ae9f3a0083760d76f84643cf8ab80f5ef971e3f98ccba2c71758d012102c1642555f 5e633645895c9affcb994ea7910097b7734a6c2d25468622f25e12
The public key from this signature is also empty and unused.
Just to mention i was jailed and layed 6 y for mining, because back then it was illegal  in Eastern Europe, even tho i didnt steal electricity and payed high bills this prolly put eyes on me and maybe the heat and they thought it was a weed farm, but no.
You must be from North Macedonia.

North Macedonia

North Macedonia is the only European country so far to have an official ban on cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others, in place.

So you're saying that you got locked up for 6 years starting on what date?

Ps, if i did it right and the bip150 thru aes encryption im Short on 10 characters.. Will delete the bip just in case and whats next i ask my self, bruteforce, but how on phone....
Just to mention i was jailed and layed 6 y for mining, because back then it was illegal  in Eastern Europe, even tho i didnt steal electricity and payed high bills this prolly put eyes on me and maybe the heat and they thought it was a weed farm, but no.
You must be from North Macedonia.

North Macedonia

North Macedonia is the only European country so far to have an official ban on cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others, in place.

So you're saying that you got locked up for 6 years starting on what date?
Adress is 13A1W4jLPP75pzvn2qJ5KyyqG3qPSpb9jM
You are saying you mined block 100, just a few days after bitcoin was released? I'm skeptical.
yeah that does seem kind of unbelievable.  Shocked

Quote from: Debilsumda
You can check hekacoin, this was the reason the adress just was left as it is now, he wrote a mini Google book something like an tutorial, we counted every second back then.

hekacoin looks like a dead project. not that it was ever alive...

Idk really what happened with him maybe got super rich and did lost it idk, last time we spoke i had hope that when i left out of the jail i will have something to relay on, because i kept it quiet, maybe is a miracle for you guys but in Eastern Europe back then we were in depth with these things i dont know why. BTW it's just an interesting information, my lawyer gave me a printed out papers that feds had took and there is this adres

2NC31WFFRwN5GGDY7d, can't say for sure but it is a bip-125? This is how it looked then when did run the command for change adress, could this lead me to something? Also couple others things.

a83f460a32f29387d531f19e7092a5dcf6ce52d20931227447c0b9b7a5f2980, the transaction id,

1ET30BGf8JpunjytE7owyVltmBjm
13zouJCVmMQBmTcd8Kn1ZJ3

I can't remember but this is my adress is different formats i can see.but from the first there are some bytes that miss, because the scan is bad also the bitcoin  core at the time is 0 7 or 7 i cant remember also, im trying to find a nonce, but if its only my adress i think i can't recover the privkey? But I think i can notice something like wif key or im wrong, maybe sharing this may help to someone else to recover the adress, but whatever it would still be awesome. There is more but i can't puzzle it right, the resolution is disgusting this early my eyes hurt, the papers i have are either from the book he attempted to write idk if he did finish something or from my computer, im about to find out soon. Also i tell u all we have seen a bitcoins before was released, mid 08, but its all false or misleadingly rightful memories idk how to call it. Blockcypher didnt recognised the txid, one thing I do remember it is false info about the date when was mined the genesis block, im hundred % sure it was earlier than is stated. Why was the 125 bit removed i thijj if i rewrite it correctly and run it thru base58check or 64, it gives me a key with couple missing characters.

d28ca5a59b2239864eac1c96d3fd1c23b747f8ded8f5af8161bae8a616b56a1d this hash =2H96ZWuc9WRKjokQaKXBt4dz5StCLAb1LjgbXnPnPHcgaxG2wPiMy6YJYrWawQgDMpSh67G5BNL1gQurtisb4GMCQNcsswr, i will update the post maybe something can help to someone who now understands more than me, i will rewrite a sig script now, i have seen this for sure, out of curiosity i runed this script bcs its 64, led to not known for ne adresses, 1GajvHkG8n24tYxk33GYxiYPcv1DoKw6AN,

If anyone's awake im open for suggestion im rusty

483045022100de6fd8120d9f142a82d5da9389e271caaa3a757b01757c8e4faafbf92e74257c022 02a78d4fd52ae9f3a0083760d76f84643cf8ab80f5ef971e3f98ccba2c71758d012102c1642555f 5e633645895c9affcb994ea7910097b7734a6c2d25468622f25e12, this must be the sigscript, but is 106 bytes
You are saying you mined block 100, just a few days after bitcoin was released? I'm skeptical.
yeah that does seem kind of unbelievable.  Shocked

Quote from: Debilsumda
You can check hekacoin, this was the reason the adress just was left as it is now, he wrote a mini Google book something like an tutorial, we counted every second back then.

hekacoin looks like a dead project. not that it was ever alive...
other people can have their own idea of how futile it is but he doesn't seem to susscribe to those ideas so who are we to tell him not to do something like this.
It's not about differing ideas; it's about facts and math. No computer, even one which has the same computing power as every device in the world and is ran for a billion years on unlimited free electricity without any degradation of hardware will find an address collision by random. Advising OP to try is simply a waste of time.

How can this adress 18Q3nJafVex3Gz8KC5yV4h4tHWjAshgsYW
Receive bch last year send out it same day, and be on the file where mine adress is, around 13 14 yrs ago?
All addresses always exist. They are simply an encoding of a public key, and all public keys already exist. Just because an address has not yet received any transaction does not mean the address cannot exist or be generated by someone. I have hundreds of addresses across multiple cold storage wallets which will sit dormant for years or even decades before I ever decide to use them.

Regardless, the 50 BTC there are a P2PK output, not P2PKH, so you can easily see the public key is:
Code:
04e70a02f5af48a1989bf630d92523c9d14c45c75f7d1b998e962bff6ff9995fc5bdb44f1793b37495d80324acba7c8f537caaf8432b8d47987313060cc82d8a93

That doesn't make it any easier for you to brute force the private key, though. If it were in any way possible, those coins would have been stolen at some point in the last 14 years.
But before all this mess to happen, the adress was active, but i had hopes he to keep it active or something, but he ditched it also, assume he get better in life so im glad

The public key don't do any help because the adress have no outputs it was simply experimental thing, if it had at least one output should have made things more easier tho
legendary
other people can have their own idea of how futile it is but he doesn't seem to susscribe to those ideas so who are we to tell him not to do something like this.
It's not about differing ideas; it's about facts and math. No computer, even one which has the same computing power as every device in the world and is ran for a billion years on unlimited free electricity without any degradation of hardware will find an address collision by random. Advising OP to try is simply a waste of time.

Receive bch last year send out it same day, and be on the file where mine adress is, around 13 14 yrs ago?
All addresses always exist. They are simply an encoding of a public key, and all public keys already exist. Just because an address has not yet received any transaction does not mean the address cannot exist or be generated by someone. I have hundreds of addresses across multiple cold storage wallets which will sit dormant for years or even decades before I ever decide to use them.

Regardless, the 50 BTC there are a P2PK output, not P2PKH, so you can easily see the public key is:
Code:
04e70a02f5af48a1989bf630d92523c9d14c45c75f7d1b998e962bff6ff9995fc5bdb44f1793b37495d80324acba7c8f537caaf8432b8d47987313060cc82d8a93

That doesn't make it any easier for you to brute force the private key, though. If it were in any way possible, those coins would have been stolen at some point in the last 14 years.
Truth is that im really not worthy of anything anymore, done lost it all, in fact i do lost myself not only the past weeks after this devilish loop im in. Honestly i bet yall have watched The ShawShank redemption, the part with the old man who couldn't adapt, i feel like him. Im giving up really, lost all hope, but still im grateful to everyone who tried to help and it is what it is, im aware that noone meaned bad, also i was annoying, i hope u do all have great future, everyone deserves it. Keep it up lads and ladys maybe i assume.  Smiley

Adress is 13A1W4jLPP75pzvn2qJ5KyyqG3qPSpb9jM, gave it to haskcoin (very good friend of mine), at least we were friends, haven't heard him in at least4 years, i tried to contact him once, but i guess he moved on with his things and i accept that. I gave him the adress empty so there is noone to blame, neither me or him had this scenario, he wrote a something like a book and im happy for him. If anyone wonder why i desperately wanted to get it back? Because its all i knew i had left and this kept me sane while was imprisoned, also, thats the reason the feds didn't drained the adress.
you'll know it's done when it prints the private key.
It will never be done. The only thing you will achieve with this is burnt out hardware and an electricity bill.

for all we know he can use renewable energy so his electric bill might not matter. it doesn't take top end hardware to generate bitcoin private keys. he could do it on an old linux machine that would otherwise be in a landfill taking up space at least this way it is being put to something of good use ( at least in his own personal view of things maybe ) other people can have their own idea of how futile it is but he doesn't seem to susscribe to those ideas so who are we to tell him not to do something like this. maybe he should. that way he could be working towards something rather than just hoping. then he could update this thread every so often to report on any results or whatnot. i think it would be fascinating. because he doesn't seem like the type of person that would want to give up. action needs to be taken because just sitting around and hoping for something that's 100% guaranteed never going to work.

at some point, you have to put your words into action.  Shocked

Trust me i haven't stop for a minute, even tho i do not have anything else than a smartphone, cant gave up and just leave i lost years, now i can't lose more time, just waiting a miracle, even tho for some maybe is lose of time to search your adress in ian coleman for 20+ consecutive days with using Sha256 for a seed xd. It is what it is

Ps.
1667sEVgsYwU6nf9ATBbi1wfTqvvrExpRz this one too
1M6rhfUiMjDRWbTqW9X9DHvb4MTHmdVB9N
18a7peG2fYXJb6YDpr3vWxJ9HqjWiQnrsL
you'll know it's done when it prints the private key.
It will never be done. The only thing you will achieve with this is burnt out hardware and an electricity bill.

for all we know he can use renewable energy so his electric bill might not matter. it doesn't take top end hardware to generate bitcoin private keys. he could do it on an old linux machine that would otherwise be in a landfill taking up space at least this way it is being put to something of good use ( at least in his own personal view of things maybe ) other people can have their own idea of how futile it is but he doesn't seem to susscribe to those ideas so who are we to tell him not to do something like this. maybe he should. that way he could be working towards something rather than just hoping. then he could update this thread every so often to report on any results or whatnot. i think it would be fascinating. because he doesn't seem like the type of person that would want to give up. action needs to be taken because just sitting around and hoping for something that's 100% guaranteed never going to work.

at some point, you have to put your words into action.  Shocked
I can send you couple transactions in raw format if this can lead to something, there is big chance that i may have missed something
There is nothing in a raw transaction which will allow you to calculate a private key (excluding some very rare cases where you have made multiple transactions spending coins from the same address with very flawed software). But since you say your address has only received coins and not spent them, a raw transaction won't even let you figure out your address's public key, let alone anything actually useful to you.

By all means share them if you want, but it's another dead end I'm afraid.

But this means i have made it on the blockchain, because there is one post in github for historical things happened, on the bitcoin blockchain, mine adress is entitled as "Used only to collect coinbase reward" which is true lol, but i also mined a block 100. Also found something that i never saw before, some etherswells nfts collection, entitled as the first 128 adresses on the block chain.

I can't send more than one message so i will post it here.

I deleted the fail because I read that some people can extract the privkey from the opchecksig?
Saw a post from some dude asking how he can parse a transaction, checked his nickname Amaclin, a scammer long gone i suppose.

Everything in the transcaction, contains, opsigscript, pubkey,  eytc

This is strange at least for me, the fail i have is from the bch reward, back in 2009, i found that some adresses received the reward in 2021-2022, and also sent the same day to other adress, all of them signed with siggscripts, I have signed with pkscript. How is that possible when the fail is from 2009? Some of them never had a bitcoin
legendary
I can send you couple transactions in raw format if this can lead to something, there is big chance that i may have missed something
There is nothing in a raw transaction which will allow you to calculate a private key (excluding some very rare cases where you have made multiple transactions spending coins from the same address with very flawed software). But since you say your address has only received coins and not spent them, a raw transaction won't even let you figure out your address's public key, let alone anything actually useful to you.

By all means share them if you want, but it's another dead end I'm afraid.
Pages:
Jump to: