Pages:
Author

Topic: Question about the secret exponent. Fresh out of can - page 5. (Read 708 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 348
yall can't imagine my feelings when I found out the adress is still alive..
addresses with balance stay on the blockchain forever. balances don't get erased. 

Thanks in advance, im not really a newbie but, from my understanding the so called secret exponent is just the public key? Im using brainwallet even tho we all know what we know about this. Tldr, can the secret exponent help me in any way?

if you know the private key to the address then you can spend the bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
Just to mention i was jailed and layed 6 y for mining, because back then it was illegal  in Eastern Europe, even tho i didnt steal electricity and payed high bills this prolly put eyes on me and maybe the heat and they thought it was a weed farm, but no. Anyway smh one of my adresess is still alive and its not seized, also im suing my country for failing my future i was young 24, and ruining my life, in this cage so long i did lose part of myself, but yall can't imagine my feelings when I found out the adress is still alive.. I will give my life to find it everywhere, anyway its my last hope for rebuilding my life.

Privet, I've been trying to find an legacy adress in its definition by everyway, except using scripts and programs, im not so it, but spent like 20 days in ian coleman website, searching for my adress pkey, i succeed to "calculate" the secret exponent, and when i do decrypt it in base58, its the same adress, can i really find any suggestions or everything that i can use to officially be a crypto millionaire, or my days will pass in ian coleman wsite  Grin. I mean i will lose sleep, eat, everything if needed, because im dumb and i suffer from success. Thanks in advance, im not really a newbie but, from my understanding the so called secret exponent is just the public key? Im using brainwallet even tho we all know what we know about this. Tldr, can the secret exponent help me in any way?
Pages:
Jump to: