Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit Facebook - page 10. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:48:56 AM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
Just keeping scroll when you look something bad on your time line, its depend on us, actualy facebook always make me keep in touch with all of my schollmate and family.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2018, 10:34:26 AM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I'm not using facebook app alot in the past 8 months. It feels great though. I can spend my time on more usefull things like this btc forum. I think that application is just sickness. That's all. But my question is how can I delete my fb account. Is that even possible?

Well let's admit that facebook isn't only about showbiz personalities and stupid politicians. It can also be means to connect people easily.  Though the problem is that most get too much into it. Time is wasted simply by browsing when it can be used for more important things. We should just learn the proper use of it i guess.
Activity: 224
March 13, 2018, 09:59:06 AM
quit facebook, quit twitter, quit instagram and etc. get rid of it and the new air will come. we lose so much energy, we lose so much time on these services, sometimes in the majority very useless. im sure new qorld will apperar in front of us. at least, we have to try, maybe for the beginning for a day and so on
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
I've been away from facebook for a while and I can see what good it has done me than when I've been addicted to being on facebook. Social media in general should be used for productive stuffs not just posting pictures and wasting away your precious time
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
March 13, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

I'm not using facebook app alot in the past 8 months. It feels great though. I can spend my time on more usefull things like this btc forum. I think that application is just sickness. That's all. But my question is how can I delete my fb account. Is that even possible?
Activity: 74
March 13, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
Definitely quit Facebook for a while at least. Or use if for functionality. I don't think the aimless browsing has any benefit. I think it can facilitate conformation bias, Facebook knows what you like and shows you what you like so there is a danger you don't get exposed to enough varying opinions
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 13, 2018, 05:26:51 AM
This topic reminded me how I wanted to to stop using facebook, because i waste a lot of time in it. Every day I said: next week I'll do this, and did not notice how it was 2 years already. I'm very ashamed. Now for sure next week, I'll quit facebook
Activity: 70
March 13, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
It's true to said Facebook is going to take my whole day. but damn, There are alot of things like relationships, Works, News on FB, so hard to quit! Cry
Activity: 75
March 13, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
I would love to quit Facebook. I can't stand it, it is such a time drain. My problem is that I need to keep in the loop with various Groups and events. Hence, I decided to kill my News Feed and disable all but necessary notification functions. Not a perfect solution, but feels damn good  Cool
Activity: 5
March 13, 2018, 03:20:47 AM
I made a new Facebook and only added friends. I didn't like any pages or join any groups. I only want to see friend and family related posts. So far it has been a much, much better experience for me.
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 02:17:26 AM
Facebook tries to take as much your attention as it possibly can. It's what their whole business about Smiley
Activity: 52
March 13, 2018, 01:53:29 AM
Yes. I am not on facebook and it is so much better and carefree.
Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 01:01:53 AM
Facebook is on the decline. Use a separate app to chat- what a nonsense. There are more advanced and quick social media now
Activity: 48
March 13, 2018, 12:45:42 AM
I slowly quitting facebook now. I only open my account once a week just to look whether a friend contacted me or relatives.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 12:41:08 AM
I am the criteria of people who rarely update personal items on Facebook. Or check out friends or be curious about others' profiles.
But to get out of Facebook, I feel an objection. Because on Facebook stored many contacts of my friends in the past. One day I might need it. In addition, many beautiful stories have been immortalized.
Activity: 29
March 13, 2018, 12:18:40 AM
I am a social bird and quitting facebook will not be possible for me.
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
I found some close friends on facebook and so I cant even think of quitting facebook to lose them

I am not so updated in my facebook posts, but I dont think I will quit facebooking. Through facebook, I can keep in touch with my friends and family. If you dont want to see some stuffs in your newsfeed, you can change your settings, just check it and try.
Activity: 40
March 12, 2018, 08:52:08 PM
I found some close friends on facebook and so I cant even think of quitting facebook to lose them
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
March 03, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
You can't quit Facebook if you never started using it in the first place.meme
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 07:47:10 PM
I think Facebook is very unhealthy. Most forms of social media also if used in the wrong way. As with all tech it has its positives and negatives but I think social media should be used in moderation like and dangerous substance
Pages:
Jump to: