Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit Facebook - page 9. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:07:20 PM
Stopped scrolling in facebook for days now because of this forum lol
Activity: 94
March 15, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
Hi all,

Good day

Quitting of Facebook is not a big deal it is depend on the persons, because this not a compulsory that you need to use a Facebook,
because Facebook there is an Positive and negative side, the positive side you find your oldest friend even in the long years, and your relatives that you never meet personally and the Negative side some adds on Facebook is not true or they cause breakable of marriage. So Using or Quitting Facebook its depend on you on how to manage. I'm Facebook user also and I control using Facebook. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
March 15, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
The same here. Life without Facebook has taught me a lot:
- How the people deposit too much into their cyber lives instead of the real one.
- How much time you can spend just reading shit-facebook-publications.
- How a lie can become a truth, and even viral, without constatation, and how people is willing to believe anything that sounds convincing.
- How free I feel without those annoying alerts.
And the last... how few truly remember mi birthday date!!!
Activity: 94
March 15, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
try to quit facebook, instagram, twitter and the world will be full of new colours. at least, try to limit yourself, im sure, that will work, try))

Facebook was created to express ourselves which we kept. Facebook has its own uses it depends on the person on how he or she use facebook. We should limit and have the discipline by using social media- Because of Facebook mostly families reunited and have the communication. by means of facebook we can find new friends and also give us Passive income by Facebook campaigns and online businesses. 
Activity: 60
March 15, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
Facebook has nowadays become more addicting than even taking drugs so even if I try I couldn't do the quitting
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 03:18:28 PM
quit all the social media, get out of the virtual reality, communicate with people in real life, get closer to nature and the world will surely change
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
March 14, 2018, 02:00:18 AM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

For me, I wouldn't quit Facebook. If it's too toxic, then you can alter what contents you will be seeing in your feed or just lessen the time spent on Facebook. Facebook is really useful for me to be updated with the latest news/current events and as well as keeping in touch with friends and family here and abroad. It surely makes it easier to transact business or meet new people for opportunities in business, new jobs and events. It is a hub which is very useful for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
March 14, 2018, 01:53:04 AM
try to quit facebook, instagram, twitter and the world will be full of new colours. at least, try to limit yourself, im sure, that will work, try))
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 01:34:29 AM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

Same as you, its been a week or 2 since I quit Facebook and Instagram cause I feel like social medias is giving me a different perspective on how to live life. Because most of the pictures or post that I see is like a perfect picture of life and results to me that not being contented to my life and often compare my self to others. And I think social media consume most of my time instead on reading books to review.

But since last week that I quit Facebook and Instagram I start to have a lot of time to spend on helping the chores in our house, reading books, spend time to my friends cause before I used to be at my room and just scrolling through Facebook and Instagram. And now my perspective to life has change and I have a enough sleep today not like before.
Activity: 95
March 13, 2018, 11:55:02 PM
Out of Facebook does not cross my mind, because facebook is an application that makes me so many friends and as a source of information uploaded through facebook. Grin
Activity: 117
March 13, 2018, 11:32:53 PM
Social media is growing rapidly despite has positive and negative effect of some person, why reason to be quited? maybe because they expirences the cyber bullying or maybe your content to be seen in facebook is not fits to your age,, that's why to be quitted  for,,,or either some content of facebook are showing the bad influence and negative belief  to conflict you as person,that's why to be quited too
Activity: 43
March 13, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
Quitting on  facebook does not affect me anyway  instead I have now more time to relax, to talk with my family and a lot of time to do my household tasks.
Activity: 92
March 13, 2018, 10:17:42 PM
For me no it can help a lot, because through facebook my wife earned an extra income, posting her product as reseller and it help, so there is no way to quit facebook.
Activity: 55
March 13, 2018, 09:48:59 PM
no, I'm not going to leave facebook, because of this I make money and I'm updated to everyone.
Activity: 9
March 13, 2018, 01:50:08 PM
facebook is a time Waster ! But few percent of people are using facebook for som meaningful reason and others are wasting their valuable time
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

NO, i don't want to try to quit on this kind of social media! i will give you some point why you should not do it,

this will provide you the hottest and fresh news that you cant see sometimes over mainstream media.
this is one of the best things that surpass telephone to communicate with our close buddies. even parents.
Facebook is one source of a bounty where you can earn a lot from alternative coins.

Dont quit Facebook, just make it better and useful!
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
March 13, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
now our county temp ban facebook ,viber, some social medial website i doen't like facebook its very spaming methond ithink never any knlowge in facebook
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
I can but I won't. If you don't want to see them then you can freely block them from your newsfeed. I would like to try that but I need to use my messenger since I have important things to do. It has become a toxic world really seeing famewhores, fake news and any other stupid contents. But there are also good posts which would melt our heart, learn and be updated to the recent happenings to those people that really matters to you.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
March 13, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
When I look now, it seems that my younger friends quit FB but my older friends are still there.
I guess that maybe FB became to boring for them sand that they also don't want that their parents watch their activities.
They find other social networks, obviously, what is fine.
I still enjoy FB because I can see what my old friends from hometown or school are doing now, how they live etc.
Activity: 100
March 13, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
There are also bright side of Facebook. I have friends from others countries that i get in touch with through  Facebook. And what  you see on Facebook depends on the pages you follow or like. One can also get information from Facebook.

Pages:
Jump to: