Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit Facebook - page 11. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 07:18:48 PM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

Me too,  sometimes i don't want to open my facebook because most of the time I've noticed more videos and posts that are not good anymore. Nonesense,  violence are there.  So i just keep my facebook private and open it once in a week.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 03, 2018, 04:46:09 PM
The same as other drugs) You have to understand the reason and quit. No excuses. Facebook is killer for your time
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
don't do that bro. Facebook has so many interes things. I use it every day
Activity: 49
March 03, 2018, 01:23:27 PM
facebook still the most famous social network on the world. I till use facebook. almost my firend do the same
Activity: 14
March 03, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
I'm not on Facebook Because, because of this, many precious time of life is wasted. I do not think this is the best way to communicate. Here are the real friends-fake friends are difficult to recognize. Because of this, we are moving away from real friends. I'm not going to waste facebook unnecessarily.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
Well I think I don't quit FB because you can keep your account, just stop spending every minute on it and I have an account, I use it maybe twice a month because indeed.  Grin

I have one solution remove all unwanted friends and keep your profile clean.
I have good experience with facebook I got new friends and new ideas daily make few but more helpful friends.  Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
March 03, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I am on Facebook, but I use it very little, less and less actually. I would definitely consider quitting altogether as it's a huge waste of time and the popular suspicion that there may be CIA behind it may not be that unfounded after all.
Activity: 100
March 03, 2018, 07:19:08 AM
I quitted facebook almost 5 years ago, it's useless, okay you can connect with friends whatever you want but it's full of trash and it made me loose lot of time, i was almost addicted that's why i quitted
Activity: 4
March 03, 2018, 06:57:53 AM
Facebook is my bread and butter. I can't quit it just yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 03, 2018, 06:55:00 AM
Why would you quit using facebook? You can just ignore it if that's the case. Unfollow them and focus to your friends or relatives interactions. Instead of browsing up or down, you can use facebook for doing bounty and set aside things about celebrity and politics.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
March 03, 2018, 05:59:26 AM
One thing i would miss if i quit facebooking is the selfies of my girl friends with the infamous duckface. I have a lot of friends in Facebook but only just a few are my real good friends. They would only greet me on my birthday because facebook just reminded them. Better to delete my acount, its just only a waste of time and energy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 02:40:06 AM
Facebook is oneway for me to connect and communicate to my relatives in other country.facebook also help me to earnnin facebook campaign so no plan to stop using it
Activity: 68
March 03, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
Another thing to quit is following the latest political shouting match. Believe me that's a bigger waste of time than Facebook.
Activity: 126
March 03, 2018, 12:02:29 AM
Yeah i was planning on closing my facebook acount because it's just a time waister scrolling through the newsfeed and seeing  stupid stuffs and pictures. Sometimes i may even feel insecure of myself that my post is not as cool as the other's pos in facebook. Maybe quitting facebook isn't bad after all.
Activity: 168
March 02, 2018, 02:13:33 PM
Not in my eyes, Facebook has helped me alot in getting information and connecting with crypto people and different groups, I personally can't leave facebook
Activity: 32
March 02, 2018, 02:07:21 PM
Facebook as a social media now a days  very popular site to us. Quitting Facebook is a matter who use Facebook. It's his or her own choice. If people properly use Facebook it have some benefits. Or if we can't proper use it can damages our life too. 
Activity: 149
March 02, 2018, 01:45:15 PM
quitting facebook is a choice. it is your own decision if you are going to stop using facebook. no one advised you to use facebook. it was you who created your account. whatever your decision was, whatever your decision is and whatever your decision will be. it’s your choice, your freedom.
Activity: 280
March 02, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
Facebook as a social media as many benefits. It makes to get the latest news on town and helps in advertising ones product.
Activity: 51
March 02, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
yes its very good idea  are you know benefits

sleeping better
appreciate your life more.
productive and focused in y work.
Your closest relationships have strengthened.
Of course, social media still plays a big role in my life professionally, and a smaller role in my life personally.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
Facebook is a social network. Facebook is a double-edged sword. Can help us entertain, help us share our confidence, help us keep up with all the social news, help us talk to each other. But there is a lot of harm from Facebook. Those who want to be more interested, did not hesitate to do crazy things. There are some Facebook users to deceive someone else's property. Facebook is getting worse. Wholesale trade is a low quality product. Should get rid of Facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: