Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit Facebook - page 6. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
My Facebook account is closed because everithing transformed from a coll social-media app. in a personal  bussines, it doesn't has the charm tht used to have.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
Peoples are quoted of facebook,but VPN address got facebook.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
negative and positive in the world of social media is a thing that has been summed in the media it all depends on us to respond honestly I still use all facebook, twitter, and others but for a very personal thing I prefer to use telegram or watsapp
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
March 25, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
It is not big issue if you delete your account on Facebook if you are really depending of this kind of social network.Better talk vis a vis with real friends.
Activity: 42
March 25, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
Yeah social media nowadays is the source of fake news, fake events, fake people and etc. I have the empathy of this post since I am also a social media hater like facebook. But there different ways of viewing things in this social media. One could be affected by theses events or one doesn't care of what is happening on social media and focus on what is the advantage of these application. There lot of advantage with social media esp. facebook. It is a matter of how you view things regarding with the issue. Just ignore them and focus on what you can learn more with social media.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
Theres an advantage and disadvantage in facebook.The great advantage of facebook is you can connect to people who lives far from you and store great memories while the disadvantage of facebook is you will get addicted like sleeping late and you get depressed sometimes because of comparing your life to others.But I dont think I will quit in facebook.I rather used it for good like a tool for communications for people closes to your heart.I dont mind those medias,politicians or showbiz personalities that keeps popping up because I use facebook not for them but for good purposes only.
Activity: 103
March 25, 2018, 09:09:44 AM
For me, who have love ones abroad, no, I will not quit facebook. Ever since facebook is created, we can now communicate with my father everyday. We can see him thru video chat which is really a big help for us. It lessen the homesick for his part and we can see that he is always okay. It depends on you on how you will you use your fb. Fb campaigns also is great help for bigger money.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
It is imaginary world and not real. Why we should do that? Maybe to find ourselves and define what we want in life and what we doesnt. Life was much simplier and again more fun before social media.
Activity: 134
March 25, 2018, 08:51:28 AM
Now a day's many people have there fb account, it's very useful sometimes because we can communicate our long lost relatives, and facebook is useful because some news are posted in facebook, so for us that don't have much time in watching news in tv so we can see it in facebook.
Activity: 6
March 25, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
I think a lot of peolpe still need fb to maintain communications with old friends and new friends. So many people used Facebook a lot of time every day. We really need social media today.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 09:30:44 PM
Agreed. Facebook just causes problems.
Activity: 48
Merit: 24
March 24, 2018, 07:57:32 PM
I used it once in my life and glad i quit instantly once tried.
It starts to make you headaches once you access your account using Tor. Privacy? Forget about it. My dislike level for FB is same as for google captcha (hey bitcointalk)
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
March 24, 2018, 07:54:04 PM
I have not used facebook for 6 months. im very happy. There are only fake life on Facebook, and fake friendships.  people share pictures of their cars..  and a fake smile on her... a really unnecessary place..
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
March 24, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
Facebook is for family and friends gathering of events to stay updated while far from each other. The problem here is that we wanted to have more friends as to the point that even those we don't know had been accepted as friends and we follow those showbiz personalities and politicians which i think no need to do that as we had expoited our personal identity.
Activity: 199
March 24, 2018, 03:36:08 PM
Sosmed ala facebook indeed has been attached so opium in our life indefinitely. Every minute, hours, days and months of facebook is hard to leave. Either the magnet is what makes a hypnotist with it. I myself before this often complained and was about to leave the digital platform, but someone suggested that I do not need to leave the information warehouse. Except just for lazy and because a lot of important info there Fb should be used as a drawer that can be closed and opened
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
March 24, 2018, 02:14:58 PM
I want to quit facebook but I can't since some of my documents are in there and there are needed files that is being sent via facebook. but I tell you what I think facebook is one of the main reasons why I am feeling depressed. I think its because facebook is somehow toxic and is like pressuring you to be perfect everytime since many people are judging you.Insecurities follows and then anxiety. The pressure of media is bad for my mental health and it makes my life sadder.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 01:29:43 PM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

It depends on your usage. As for me, I have facebook to communicate with my friends and relatives and stay in touch with them during important occasions or whenever needed. What I need with people who spread negative vibrations and might just affect my mood into unnecessary one is just to block them or unfollow them. It is really for us to manage it.
Activity: 90
March 24, 2018, 12:49:23 PM
I currently don't see a future for FB, but they're a huge company with plenty of resources so they could always pull something out of their ass. My first advice for them would be
to stop raping and pimping their customers, actually giving a shit about your user base if always a step in the right direction.
Activity: 83
Merit: 36
March 21, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

Bro, we seem to be in same boat. for over 2 year's plus i never log-in after contacting ZUKERBERG in regard's to deletion of a specific fb profile of a deceased person who happen's to be a close friends. All my request to fb support team to bring down this profile went unattended especially, when i noticed that most of the deceased friend's keep posting R.I.P on his wall during his birthday.

i occasionally visit thi platform when someone need my assistance i.e recovering of old account or resetting of privacy ..ecc

Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
March 21, 2018, 06:13:50 PM
Ya maybe. It consumes my time too browsing and watching craps. But i changed a lot aready since i started in crypto i spend less time browsing facebook now though sometimes i still do but i prefer doing something more beneficial and profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: